Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating (682 Views)

APC Presidential Screening: What Was Tinubu Saying Here? (Video) / Orji Kalu: My Visit To Nnamdi Kanu Misinterpreted By His Lawyer / Adegboruwa: Herdsmen's Actions Illegal, Presidency Misinterpreted Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Donchris3(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2022
He said people should eat agbado in the morning
Yam in the afternoon...
Is agbado not a healthy food?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byGCE3wN_m0
Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Most people criticizing agbado and cassava eating are those who can’t go a day without these foods.

Even recruitment of 50million youth means over-employment. Where most youths won’t even have to work to earn money cos there will be absolutely nothing to do, but the government will keep paying.

If Tinubu becomes president, a lot of things will be soft-work for the masses. His brain power is capable of relieving lots of Nigerians. He’s like a big boat/plane with more than 200million spaces, that’s enough to accommodate the entire citizens of Nigeria.

He should just appoint Peter Obi as minister for Electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Viscuz: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
No matter how you try to spice centipede it is not edible ooo

Oga Tinubu has nothing to offer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Chiboy419: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Trying to call all of us illiterate na only you sabi book and English, nonsense post from Tinubu supporter

Last Last on tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi
Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by ThAGodFaThEr2: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Voting for Buhari was like from fry pan to fire.

voting for Tinubu will be like moving from One room apartment to forest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by SmellyNyash: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
Tilinbu is a thief and a bastard
Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by gozmok1(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2022
callme9mm:
Most people criticizing agbado and cassava eating are those who can’t go a day without these foods.

Even recruitment of 50million youth means over-employment. Where most youths won’t even have to work to earn money cos there will be absolutely nothing to do, but the government will keep paying.

If Tinubu becomes president, a lot of things will be soft-work for the masses. His brain power is capable of relieving lots of Nigerians. He’s like a big boat/plane with more than 200million spaces, that’s enough to accommodate the entire citizens of Nigeria.

He should just appoint Peter Obi as minister for Electricity.

Shame. How old are you?

Would rather appoint your grandfather to manage the affairs of your family business than your qualified brothers? I am sure you're proud of the state of things in Nigeria to wish d initiator of this calamity to rule us again into further penury. Seriously, unless such person has been bribed to launder the image of this filthy billionaire, I always question the rationality of such individual. Stagnation and retrogression are not my portion

1 Like

Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Viscuz: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:
Trying to call all of us illiterate na only you sabi book and English, nonsense post from Tinubu supporter

Last Last on tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc on hand to vote for peter obi

Na only am dey pay school fees for Nigeria

Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
gozmok1:

Shame. How old are you?

Would rather appoint your grandfather to manage the affairs of your family business than your qualified brothers? I am sure you're proud of the state of things in Nigeria to wish d initiator of this calamity to rule us again into further penury. Seriously, unless such person has been bribed to launder the image of this filthy billionaire, I always question the rationality of such individual. Stagnation and retrogression are not my portion

There’s always things the elder knows that the young refuses to see. Know this and know peace.
Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:
No matter how you try to spice centipede it is not edible ooo

Oga Tinubu has nothing to offer
so does Atiku and obi
Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Viscuz: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2022
callme9mm:

There’s always things the elder knows that the young refuses to see. Know this and know peace.

Shatap

Aso rock is not a toilet

Re: Was Tinubu Misinterpreted On Agbado Eating by Viscuz: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Gab0:

so does Atiku and obi
Phahahahaba

Adieu la cocaine

(1) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Has A Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Executed For Crimes Against Humanity / Warn Catholic Priests To Desist From Converting Pulpits To Campaign Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.