Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

2019 Election Result Breakdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election Result Breakdown (458 Views)

The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election Result Breakdown by Michelle70(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2022
This is a breakdown of how the 2 main parties fared in the 6 geo-political zones of the country.

North-West (7 states) ;
APC - 5,995,651 (72.45%)
PDP - 2,280,465 (27.55%)
Total - 8,276,116 (APC & PDP only)

North-East (6 states) ;
APC - 3,238,783 (74.36%)
PDP - 1,116,873 (25.64%)
Total - 4,355,656 (APC & PDP only)

North-Central (6 states + FCT) ;
APC - 2,465,599 (54.92%)
PDP - 2,023,769 (45.08%)
Total - 4,489,368 (APC & PDP only)

North Total (NW+NE+NC)
APC - 11,700,033 (68.34%)
PDP - 5,421,107 (31.66%)
Total - 17,121,140 (APC & PDP only)

South-West (6 states) ;
APC - 2,036,450 (53.41%)
PDP - 1,776,670 (46.59%)
Total - 3,813,120 (APC & PDP only)

South-East (5 states) ;
APC - 403,968 (19.26%)
PDP - 1,693,485 (80.74%)
Total - 2,097,453 (APC & PDP only)

South-South (6 states) ;
APC - 1,051,396 (32.01%)
PDP - 2,233,232 (67.99%)
Total - 3,284,628 (APC & PDP only)

South Total (SW+SE+SS) ;
APC - 3,491,814 (37.97%)
PDP - 5,703,387 (62.03%)
Total - 9,195,201 (APC & PDP only)
Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by Michelle70(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2022
its not about delivering 80% bloc votes o, ur bloc votes go deh enough?

Every other region gave their party 2m votes+
even though it wasnt bloc vote, but u weh give your party bloc votes no fit reach the 2m

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by BlazinGlory40: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:

even though it wasnt block vote, but u weh give your party block votes no fit reach the 2m

And so you think Buhari’s massive support would be transferred to just anybody because his platform is APC?
Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by Michelle70(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

And so you think Buhari’s massive support would be transferred to just anybody because his platform is APC?
so u think PDP wont share the votes from that ur region?

but i thought ya'll said PDP won but was rigged out, na now u know say na massive support.

APC will still win the North, maybe not as much as Buhari did but Southern votes will be shared between Obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by gozmok1(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Suffering & Smiling continues. Things did not even get worse up to a tenth of this b4 GEJ was voted out.
Let's vote APC for continuity of Suffering & Smiling.
Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by Michelle70(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
gozmok1:
Suffering & Smiling continues. Things did not even get worse up to a tenth of this b4 GEJ was voted out.
Let's vote APC for continuity of Suffering & Smiling.
Speaking of continuation of suffering.
Peter Obi was a governor, Tinubu was also a governor.

Tell me which of them was woeful during their reign and brought suffering to their people?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by BlazinGlory40: 8:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
so u think PDP wont share the votes from that region.

but i thought ya'll said PDP won but was rigged out, na now u know say na massive support

You know the problem with you APC folks? You never argue without ethnic baiting. Now tell me, you that your region produced zillion votes for APC, shebi you are living in a secure country? After all your noise here, you that gave APC zillion votes is buying diesel at #800, same price as that region that gave PDP paltry votes. So at the end of the day what have you gained? Zilch! Nada!! But then keep basking in the euphoria of hopelessness. The good thing is that we are all suffering it together.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by Michelle70(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You know the problem with you APC folks? You never argue without ethnic baiting. Now tell me, you that your region produced zillion votes for APC, shebi you are living in a secure country? After all your noise here, you that gave APC zillion votes is buying diesel at #800, same price as that region that gave PDP paltry votes. So at the end of the day what have you gained? Zilch! Nada!! But then keep basking in the euphoria of hopelessness. The good thing is that we are all suffering it together.
oga go and read my comment and point out the tribalism in it.

e go red for u as Obi go loose wotoporously.

brace yourselve, ur next president is Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by BlazinGlory40: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
oga go and read my comment and point out the tribalism in it.

e go red for u as Obi go loose wotoporously

Whether obi will win or loose is not the issue. Let us discuss the issues. How has it been with the security of the country you live in? You and I buy goods for three or four times the price they were in 2019 yet, you have the nerve to come here and shamefully bask in the euphoria of hopelessness. Suffering and smiling child like you! I bet you can’t confidently travel to kaduna from Abuja bu road but you will come here and be making hopeless noise. Shame suppose catch you.

And oh! About whoever wins next year? The consequences will be borne on all of us if we vote senselessly. Las las, you will find way to Japa when you won’t be able to bear it any longer. Good day!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by Vote4ObiDatti: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:

even though it wasnt bloc vote, but u weh give your party bloc votes no fit reach the 2m

Stop confusing yourself, having a block vote gives a region maximum advantage to any party they favour than regions that split their votes. Only SE, SS and NW gives block votes in Nigeria. However, NW is going to split theirs in the next election while SE and SS are still likely to retain their block voting in favour of Labour Party.

Let me break it down for you, if a region has 3 million voters and split it into 2 or 3, each party may be getting 1 million votes while another region that has only 2 million voters but decides to give it to one party, then they're more important!

In 2019, only two Northerners were contesting, and non of them was inspiring so you don't expect Southerners to come out en mass and stand under the sun or rain to vote them, they would certainly prefer to stay at home and sleep. However, 2023 is different, we now have a credible candidate who many believe has what it takes to change the system for common good. The numbers Southerners would record in the next election is going to be unprecedented. North having more numbers is a myth as proven by the lastest record released by INEC.

Also, except Kwankwaso doesn't chicken out, Northerners will be more lethargic to vote in 2023 after Buhari dashed their hopes badly.
Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by gozmok1(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Speaking of continuation of suffering.
Peter Obi was a governor, Tinubu was also a governor.

Tell me which of them was woeful during their reign and brought suffering to their people?

Who is APC leader among them?
who is more corrupt?
who is likely be a tourist in overseas hospital when elected?

who promised to continue from where buhari stopped?

may God redeem you.

God bless you
Re: 2019 Election Result Breakdown by Michelle70(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2022
gozmok1:

Who is APC leader among them?
who is more corrupt?
who is likely be a tourist in overseas hospital when elected?

who promised to continue from where buhari stopped?

may God redeem you.

God bless you
who is a better leader among them

who is likely to bring development to the country

who is less tribalistic

who is more free in helping others rise

which of them did more for their states and how much allocation did each of them collect

who moved their respective state IGR up during their reign as governors

if your problem is medical tourism oversea and turn a blind eye to oversea pandora looting then u are the one that needs deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Young Tinubu Spotted(pictures,video) / What Are Your Thoughts On The Removal Of Fuel Subsidy Scheduled For Next Year? / President Buhari Will Surprise Igbos In The Next Four Months - Senator Orji Uzor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.