Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East (2349 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Madmohamed1: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2022
I like this comment
They didn’t include south east in their rail ways projects that even Niger republic benefited from
Even when borrowed N22.7bn,south east was excluded
The 2nd Niger bridge that is taking ages to build will eventually be tolled when they are through
Almost zero project form the Fg in the south east for 7+ years
Yet they are expecting 25% from the east,they may think that we are fools

Even Niger republic benefited more then Niger Delta come and take 25%

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Ask yourself how will Tinubu campaign under APC in Zamfara and Adamawa

Under APC o

20 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by gozmok1(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
2nd Niger bridge
2nd Niger bridge
2nd Niger bridge
2nd Niger bridge
2nd Niger bridge
2nd Niger bridge
hope uzodimma
operations python dance 1,2 and 3

I don't think they will set their foot in Se

19 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by agadez007(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2022
His urchins say it’s because the south east region is volatile,forgetting that the old hag haven’t visited even the south south yet,but he has been to bornu state more than thrice,same bornu that is boko haram ridden

20 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2022
agadez007:
His urchins say it’s because the south east region is volatile,forgetting that the old hag haven’t visited even the south south yet,but he has been to bornu state more than thrice,same bornu that is boko haram ridden

If Tinubu visits south south e go be once.

And will be abandoned and neglected just like Buhari all through his tenure

2 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Obidient4life2: 8:43am On Aug 04, 2022
The release of Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin
Simon Ekpa Nzuzu will not like this
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by robinso01(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2022
2nd niger bridge is stil what they will shout about.

1 Like

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Na question u ask

Aso villa has this to say

https://theasovilla.medium.com/govtatworkng-south-east-60f42a6f5cbc
Now, what has ur state governor done in ur state.. yeast to yeast this time around, let's be realistic, tell us make we know..
What is ur own impact in ur community? Peddling lies to cause rancor or tribal war..
U are not even proud of the name wey ur region dash u on a faceless forum , u run go anoda region go adopt name...

5% is peanuts, not to talk of the 25% of 5% sha...

Una go wail Biafra or death after being floged at the poll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Shame won't even allow anyone from APC to come and disgrace themselves in the south east.

The only thing they will do is mount the podium on campaign day and weep in front of the video, confess all their sins and urge the people to vote for Peter Obi.

7 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:
Na question u ask

Aso villa has this to say

https://theasovilla.medium.com/govtatworkng-south-east-60f42a6f5cbc
Now, what has ur state governor done in ur state.. yeast to yeast this time around, let's be realistic, tell us make we know..
What is ur own impact in ur community? Peddling lies to cause rancor or tribal war..
U are not even proud of the name wey ur region dash u on a faceless forum , u run go anoda region go adopt name...

5% is peanuts not to talk of the 25% of 5% sha...

Una go wail Biafra or death after being floged at the poll

The bold, is why you always fail all your exams. Keep to the topic.

3 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

Ask am for e waec result now e go begin cry

5 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

so, If he ask a question and I replied through a link..

I no fit ask am question too, coz I no understand how asking a simple question is tantamount to failing an exam...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

so, If he ask a question and I replied through a link..

I no fit ask am question too, coz I no understand how asking a simple question is tantamount to failing an exam...

Stop mixing state politics where national politics is being discussed.

2 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

Viscuz:

Ask am for e waec result now e go begin cry
Same way u cried in ur 13th attempt of jamb diz year..
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Wintertime: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Nf
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

Same way u cried in ur 13th attempt of jamb diz year..

My dear if i was still writing jamb like you my brain go tell me say

don't vote for a party that made a whole state not to write jamb /waec

3 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

Because state politics is not about governance while national politics is right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Softmirror: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
grin
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

My dear if i was still writing jamb like you my brain go tell me say

don't vote for a party that made a whole state not to write jamb /waec
grin grin
The joke is on u numbskull, when last was jamb conducted?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

grin grin
The joke is on u numbskull, when last was jamb conducted?

Seems you are new to the political sphere ?

U must not be dumb all round na . Your neighbor no dey advice you ?

1 Like

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Seems you are new to the political sphere ?

U must not be dumb all round na . Your neighbor no dey advice you ?
No fall obi hand nah, u are wise and u dey vast in knowledge...

Don't deviate, answer the simple question, when last was jamb conducted?

Many obidient dey count on u o, no showcase ur stupidity and fall their hand...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Softmirror: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Madmohamed1:
I like this comment
They didn’t include south east in their rail ways projects that even Niger republic benefited from
The 2nd Niger bridge that is taking ages to build will eventually be tolled when they are through

OF COURSE, TINUBU HAS NEVER BOTHERED ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN DOMINATED SOUTHEAST IT IS NOT IN HIS CALCULATION AT ALL. HE DIDN'T EVEN GO THERE FOR CONSULTATIONS BEFORE THE PRIMARIES. TINUBU IS A REALIST. HE KNOWS FROM PAST RECORDS THAT IT IS PDP'S FORTRESS WHICH PETER OBI WILL HAVE TO WORK VERY, VERY HARD TO BREAK THIS FORTRESS INORDER TO GET SOME VOTES FOR HIMSELF.

MOST OF YOU REASON LIKE PETER OBI A THIRD CLASS GRADUATE WHO RECEIVE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE MENTALLY CHALLENGED. A GOVERNOR WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AS AN ACHIEMENT.

THERE IS NO SENTIMENTS TO THIS FACTS AND FIGURES ALREADY SHOWN BY INEC ABOUT THE REGIONS WITH THE HIGHEST VOTERS REGISTRATION WITH THE SOUTHEAST AT THE BOTTOM.

PETER OBI HAS LOST ALREADY, HE HAS ATIKU AND APGA TO CONTEND WITH AND ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. CASE CLOSED. MEET US ON INUAGURATION DAY.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

No fall obi hand nah, u are wise and u dey vast in knowledge...

Don't deviate, answer the simple question, when last was jamb conducted?

Many obidient dey count on u o, no showcase ur stupidity and fall their hand...

You know you were born to be foolish and a political ass licker .

Some candidates in Lagos and Ogun states who were to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, in Oke Aro, Alagbole, Akute and Matogun areas of Lagos and Ogun states missed the examination due to the early morning rainfall in those areas.
We could not leave home on time. Also, we could not get public transport at the bus stop. Moreover, with the security situation in the country, one cannot go out too early in the morning. One is afraid of the menace of area boys and criminals that are all over the place.

The situation was made worse by the bad road along the Alagbole – Akute axis. We were stuck in the bad portion in Akute for hours. The road has been abandoned for years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/utme-candidates-miss-exam-due-to-early-morning-rain-in-lagos-ogun/amp/

1 Like

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Jesusloveyou: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Madmohamed1:
I like this comment

don't include we south south to your nonsense south east.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

Because state politics is not about governance while national politics is right?

Is the Anambra state government in charge of the second Niger bridge?
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Softmirror:

OF COURSE, TINUBU HAS NEVER BOTHERED ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN DOMINATED SOUTHEAST IT IS NOT IN HIS CALCULATION AT ALL. HE DIDN'T EVEN GO THERE FOR CONSULTATIONS BEFORE THE PRIMARIES. TINUBU IS A REALIST. HE KNOWS FROM PAST RECORDS THAT IT IS PDP'S FORTRESS WHICH PETER OBI WILL HAVE TO WORK VERY, VERY HARD TO BREAK THIS FORTRESS INORDER TO GET SOME VOTES FOR HIMSELF.

MOST OF YOU REASON LIKE PETER OBI A THIRD CLASS GRADUATE WHO RECEIVE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE MENTALLY CHALLENGED. A GOVERNOR WITH NOTHING TO SHOW AS AN ACHIEMENT.

THERE IS NO SENTIMENTS TO THIS FACTS AND FIGURES ALREADY SHOWN BY INEC ABOUT THE REGIONS WITH THE HIGHEST VOTERS REGISTRATION.

PETER OBI HAS LOST ALREADY, HE HAS ATIKU AND APGA TO CONTEND WITH AND ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. CASE CLOSED. MEET US ON INUGURATION DAY.

Comrade but we agree sey we no go reason them diz level nah.. grin

I just wan make their hope dey drag high level with mount everest

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
don't include we south south to your nonsense south east.

We the south south crew grin

Shame still dey let you claim another person region.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Princeoflagos10: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2022
Softmirror:

THERE IS NO SENTIMENTS TO THIS FACTS AND FIGURES ALREADY SHOWN BY INEC ABOUT THE REGIONS WITH THE HIGHEST VOTERS REGISTRATION HAS THE SOUTHEAST AT THE BOTTOM.

PETER OBI HAS LOST ALREADY, HE HAS ATIKU AND APGA TO CONTEND WITH AND ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. CASE CLOSED. MEET US ON INUGURATION DAY.

1 Like

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

Is the Anambra state government in charge of the second Niger bridge?
Is anambra state government claiming to be in charge of the second Niger Bridge?

Go over my first post and make sure u comprehend diz time around...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

Is anambra state government claiming to be in charge of the second Niger Bridge?

Go over my first post and make sure u comprehend diz time around...

Why were you asking what the state government did, on a thread discussing what APC will use to campaign in a region?
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Softmirror: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

Comrade but we agree sey we no go reason them diz level nah.. grin

I just wan make their hope dey drag high level with mount everest

grin THIS ONE NA SMALL. ALL OF US JUST DEY WAIT MAKE INEC BLOW WHISTLE MAKE CAMPAIGN START OFFICIALLY. DEM GO COLLECT WOTO-WOTO-WATA-WATA-WITI-WITI grin. WE ARE PLANNING A CAMPAIGN NEVER EVER BEFORE WITNESSED IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA FOR ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. grin

2 Likes

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Jesusloveyou: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

We the south south crew grin

Shame still dey let you claim another person region.
I can't deny my region.
I'm a bini.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Peter Obi Gifted Massive Structure In Edo, 'Obidents' Excited / JUST IN: Atiku’s Campaign Aircraft Catches Fire / Real Reason Adamawa guber Was Declared Inconclusive (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.