Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East (2350 Views)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Will Use Armoured Range Rover Sentinel SUV As Official Car / The New Tin Can Park Where All The Trucks And Trailers At Apapa Will Use (Pics) / What APC Used To Deceive Shehu Sani - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Softmirror: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Princeoflagos10 post=115371187][/quote]

grin

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by techWriter3: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2022
tell yourself how will politicians campaign under APC in Zamfara and Adamawa Under APC o
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

You know you were born to be foolish and a political ass licker .

Some candidates in Lagos and Ogun states who were to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME, in Oke Aro, Alagbole, Akute and Matogun areas of Lagos and Ogun states missed the examination due to the early morning rainfall in those areas.
We could not leave home on time. Also, we could not get public transport at the bus stop. Moreover, with the security situation in the country, one cannot go out too early in the morning. One is afraid of the menace of area boys and criminals that are all over the place.

The situation was made worse by the bad road along the Alagbole – Akute axis. We were stuck in the bad portion in Akute for hours. The road has been abandoned for years

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/utme-candidates-miss-exam-due-to-early-morning-rain-in-lagos-ogun/amp/

grin grin
Back to ur previous post...

My dear if i was still writing jamb like you my brain go tell me say

don't vote for a party that made a whole state not to write jamb /waec

I no need to say much... grin grin
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

grin grin
Back to ur previous post...

My dear if i was still writing jamb like you my brain go tell me say

don't vote for a party that made a whole state not to write jamb /waec

I no need to say much... grin grin

Go back to politics 101 dumb ass .

Did you know zamfara did not produce a candidate for waec .

Who is the governor of zamfara and under which party ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by izombie(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2022
The 2nd niger bridge sef dem never finish am for almost 8 years.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Splitmind: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2022
We are not interested in the south east, we don't need your votes.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

Why were you asking what the state government did, on a thread discussing what APC will use to campaign in a region?
Coz I already provided an answers to that through a link..
It's left for the op to say weda na true or na lie...

If the op asked a question and I answered, I no fit ask question too?
Fairness no suppose dey..

U dey lecture hall, lecturer ask u question and u answer, u can't ask him too??
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

You are supposed to ask questions concerning what the OP posted, and that's strictly on national politics. Dragging us down to state politics might be interpreted as an attempt to divert the course of the discourse, because state government issues were not in the topic.

He asked what APC will use to campaign in the south east region, please can you answer the question directly. I love to discourse with people who can intelligently debate a topic.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 10:25am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

Ask yourself how Tinubu will campaign under Apc in zamfara first before asking for a whole south east as an entity

1 Like

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Biodun556(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Port Harcourt maduguri rail is south east rail project

Madmohamed1:
I like this comment
They didn’t include south east in their rail ways projects that even Niger republic benefited from
Even when borrowed N22.7bn,south east was excluded
The 2nd Niger bridge that is taking ages to build will eventually be tolled when they are through
Almost zero project form the Fg in the south east for 7+ years
Yet they are expecting 25% from the east,they may think that we are fools

Even Niger republic benefited more then Niger Delta come and take 25%
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Ask yourself how Tinubu will campaign under Apc in zamfara first before asking for a whole south east as an entity

grin
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Biodun556:
Port Harcourt maduguri rail is south east rail project

When will they start it, 2077? grin
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Biodun556(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

When will they start it, 2077? grin

It has started already. Try to be current.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Biodun556:

It has started already. Try to be current.

Show us pictures?
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Biodun556(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2022
Biodun556:

This is video

I have watched the video, and just like Amaechi was telling the contractor, they are not doing anything there since they started. In fact, they haven'teven started anything. They are still at PH rail terminal driving around their excavator for the camera.

This is the same thing happening at the second Niger Bridge, no speed, no seriousness and no interest.

So tell me, what will the APC use the campaign in the south east, the rail line deception is an idiotic lie, that railway line was functioning under Goodluck Jonathan, Buharri have stopped it for 7 years,

It's bad being an APC campaigner now, there's no way you can campaign for them without looking like a total idiot.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Ttalk: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

I have watched the video, and just like Amaechi was telling the contractor, they are not doing anything there since they started. In fact, they haven'teven started anything. They are still at PH rail terminal driving around their excavator for the camera.

This is the same thing happening at the second Niger Bridge, no speed, no seriousness and no interest.

So tell me, what will the APC use the campaign in the south east, the rail line deception is an idiotic lie, that railway line was functioning under Goodluck Jonathan, Buharri have stopped it for 7 years,

It's bad being an APC campaigner now, there's no way you can campaign for them without looking like a total idiot.

I thought you said you like debating intelligently yet you came with gossip of Buhari stopped it for 7 years.

You requested for a video you were given one but still went ahead to say the project was moving at a snail speed

What's intelligent in your comment that's not different from a parochial and a bais mind

You too provide like to the bolded?

1 Like

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Madmohamed1: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
don't include we south south to your nonsense south east.
mr man did hear me said south South a said Niger Delta including Abia and IMO state
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Did you know zamfara did not produce a candidate for waec .

Viscuz:

Did you know zamfara did not produce a candidate for waec.

Numbskull generalizing based on headlines... when u go get sense?, u still dey repeat the same mistake...

Werey dey disguise, u should ask the people of zamfara on what platform did they elect their man...
I know where u are heading to, if u get brain, u go know that, na same defection wey bello did, obi did.
Same party, different destination...auofia
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2022
Ttalk:

I thought you said you like debating intelligently yet you came with gossip of Buhari stopped it for 7 years.

You requested for a video you were given one but still went ahead to say the project was moving at a snail speed

What's intelligent in your comment that's not different from a parochial and a bais mind

Use this railroad as a tumbler regards to the second Niger bridge as a case study.

What year did the second Niger bridge start.

Was it buhari?

Was it Jonathan?

And u think the rail will function and be used to campaign?
Lol
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

Numbskull generalizing based on headlines... when u go get sense?, u still dey repeat the same mistake...

Werey dey disguise, u should ask the people of zamfara on what platform did they elect their man...
I know where u are heading to, if u get brain, u go know that, na same defection wey bello did, obi did.
Same party, different destination...auofia

I have told you before to stop sniffing hard drugs provided by Tinubu.

Edo state : obaseki was elected and left for PDP init?

Now will Edo go back to APC hell no.

Zamfara did not produce a waec candidate under APC.

Hausa and fulani war on the rise under APC in zamfara.

Students where kidnapped used as photoshoot by politicians when released

The parents complained and they shot a boy ,the brother of one of the kidnapped.

In zamfara under APC

That is how politics is played learn it and knwo peace .

Question again : how will Tinubu campaign in zamfara under APC abi no be the state governor go be stooge?

Pahahahahaha
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Madmohamed1:
mr man did hear me said south South a said Niger Delta including Abia and IMO state

But south south is regarded as Niger delta na even starting from bende of old

Lol
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Mfetenang: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2022
APC will use otu nne gi
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Obidient4life2:
The release of Nnamdi Kanu. grin grin grin
Simon Ekpa Nzuzu will not like this
releasing MNK hmm no way they can't do so.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

I have told you before to stop sniffing hard drugs provided by Tinubu.

Edo state : obaseki was elected and left for PDP init?

Now will Edo go back to APC hell no.

Zamfara did not produce a waec candidate under APC.

Hausa and fulani war on the rise under APC in zamfara.

Students where kidnapped used as photoshoot by politicians when released

The parents complained and they shot a boy ,the brother of one of the kidnapped.

In zamfara under APC

That is how politics is played learn it and knwo peace .

Question again : how will Tinubu campaign in zamfara under APC abi no be the state governor go be stooge?

Pahahahahaha
He didn't campaign, apc won, Supreme Court gave victory to pdp.
Na same pdp still dey defect...

What does that mean to u
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Ttalk: 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Use this railroad as a tumbler regards to the second Niger bridge as a case study.

What year did the second Niger bridge start.

Was it buhari?

Was it Jonathan?

And u think the rail will function and be used to campaign?
Lol

That's Nigeria problem and not peculiar to Buhari regime. How long has been Lagos Ibadan road project that cost PDP more than 10 years yet could not get beyond 20%? What about Abuja - Lokoja road that has been on since the tenure of Obasanjo?

Why taking long duration of project as APC/Buhari failure when PDP where Peter Obi was an economic adviser did worst.

Since you wanted to engage intelligently, then let's roll out facts, and remove fictions and do away with banters and emotional outburst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by ThrownBack: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ttalk:

I like to debate intelligently my friend. Can you prove that there has been any train activities on that PH to Maiduguri route in the past 7 years. My family house in PH overlooks the train track, so I should tell you better.

I still maintain that apart from a hastily assembled work just to please the camera crew of Amaechi, nothing is being done in that project.

Please prove me wrong.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
This post make a lot sense.
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ttalk:

That's Nigeria problem and not peculiar to Buhari regime. How long has been Lagos Ibadan road project that cost PDP more than 10 years yet could not get beyond 20%? What about Abuja - Lokoja road that has been on since the tenure of Obasanjo?

Why taking long duration of project as APC/Buhari failure when PDP where Peter Obi was an economic adviser did worst.

Since you wanted to engage intelligently, then let's roll out facts, and remove fictions and do away with banters and emotional outburst

Alright i love this .

Now the eko atlantic tinubu used in doing lagosians bojuboju since 2009 how far ?
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

He didn't campaign, apc won, Supreme Court gave victory to pdp.
Na same pdp still dey defect...

What does that mean to u
Oh you are talking calm now ?

Phaahahahah

I should be asking you this question hope you know ?

Is it not the governor that will talk to his people about Tinubu ?

Under APC ?

Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Oh you are talking calm now ?

Phaahahahah

I should be asking you this question hope you know ?

Is it not the governor that will talk to his people about Tinubu ?

Under APC ?
Werey still no get the logic? grin grin

Dem don use talk swear for u...

"Is it not the governor that will talk"... u no know more than that?
Simple logic, two party enta governorship race, one win, the one wey win defect go loosing side... if u have a functioning brain, u should know what that means..
Election is already won there even before campaign...
Talk is for lieing machine, Or u dey expect sey dem go vote laborers under apc grin, naso u mumu reach?
Re: What APC Will Use To Campaign In South East by Viscuz: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
KillSars:

My braza talk na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Doesn’t Want Me To Campaign For Him – Wike / Reno Omokri: Did Atedo Peterside See Peter Obi's Crowd At Kogi Before Doing Poll / Naira Swap Deadline Extended Tinubu Wins Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.