Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How Old Is Tinubu ???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Old Is Tinubu ???? (475 Views)

How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something / El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Is Tinubu ???? by KnowAll(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Tee Mac a cousin to his wife is 72 years, Femi Kuti is 62 years, looking at his physical status he looks like a man in his early 80’s.

Secondly how come there is no class mate of Tinubu both in Primary School & Secondary school.

Primary school not so important because I cannot remember anyone in my primary school & I am in late 50’s but secondary is more relevant.

Just observing, I have nothing against BAT. In fact I support him but some information needs to be unravelled unhindered to the public.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
80years
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by ThrownBack: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2022
89 and half years.

Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Softmirror: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2022
KnowAll:
Tee Mac a cousin to his wife is 72 years, Femi Kuti is 62 years, looking at his physical status he looks like a man in his early 80’s.

Secondly how come there is no class mate of Tinubu both in Primary School & Secondary school.

Primary school not so important because I cannot remember anyone in my primary school & I am in late 50’s but secondary is more relevant.

Just observing, I have nothing against BAT. In fact I support him but some information needs to be unravelled unhindered to the public.

TINUBU IS WHAT EVER AGE ANYONE WANTS TO BELIEVE HE IS. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

*TINUBU age; A further insights*

The pictures here is *Tinubu and Dele Momodu,* producer of Ovation Magazine of their younger day's.

✅ Fela was born in 1938 and when Fela was singing in the 70s, BAT was a College student in the USA yet older. �

✅ Fuji Musician, Late Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister used to called Tinubu "Aburo mi Akanbi" posthumously 74.
But they are consumed by h8te!

✅ Even Tinubu is older than Osoba and baba Bisi Akande who are both 83... Awon oponu Tee-Mac the aclaimed inlaw to Asiwaju and the wailers! �

✅ I won't forget my leader and May his soul rest in peace, Abiola AJIMOBI died 71yrs old, He use to say Even though Tinubu is my younger brother, Asiwaju is my leader.
Why common sense is not just common for you haters? �‍♂️

✅ Buhari will be 80yrs on December 17th & by their wailing and noise he's Tinubu younger brother, no wonder Buhari said some of the youths on the street are very lazy for just simple research to look for the truth � �‍♂️ �

✅ If Tinubu is now 86yrs old as claimed by the haters, then Dele Momodu who's not in glasses can't be less than 78yrs now abi?.
No, he can't,
May God help you, Laughable ���

Copy..

Media/Publicity Team ABAT-OBASA, BAO'23 SUPPORT GROUP.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by ThrownBack: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2022
Softmirror:

TINUBU IS WHAT EVER AGE ANYONE WANTS TO BELIEVE HE IS. WHAT MATTERS IS THAT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF SATAN .

By the grace of who?
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Jagabanofafrica: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2022
Any age u are giving , i dont care , TINUBU is the next President in JESUS Name

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by silvoclaira: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2022
600years

3 Likes

Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Adekunlebright(m): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Grandpa is in his 90s
Money has no limit
Anyone who God has blessed can assist me.
I'm exhausted,
U.b.a
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by ThrownBack: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Any age u are giving , i dont care , TINUBU is the next President in Devil's name

God cannot support an evil over his own people.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by ThrownBack: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Adekunlebright:
Grandpa is in his 90s
Money has no limit
Anyone who God has blessed can assist me.
I'm exhausted,
U.b.a

I would have given you some money because of the truth you just said.

Tinubu is a great grand father.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Jagabanofafrica: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2022
ThrownBack:

God cannot support an evil over his own people.

Do u are serving Devil, i see

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by F117nighthawk: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Tee Mac Useli is 74 yrs, not 72yrs

quote author=KnowAll post=115369646]Tee Mac a cousin to his wife is 72 years, Femi Kuti is 62 years, looking at his physical status he looks like a man in his early 80’s.

Just observing, I have nothing against BAT. In fact I support him but some information needs to be unravelled unhindered to the public.[/quote]
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by able20(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Watch out Mr.Tinubu the notorious Crook will buy some elderly Nigerians to act as fake classmates, the way he bought fake Bishops
Tinubu is too desperate.

1 Like

Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Except his supporters who cares!
We don't care.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by KnowAll(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Tee Mac Useli is 74 yrs, not 72yrs

quote author=KnowAll post=115369646]Tee Mac a cousin to his wife is 72 years, Femi Kuti is 62 years, looking at his physical status he looks like a man in his early 80’s.

And if you watch that Tee Mac interview he was talking as if “ Tinubu na my Egbon ( elder brother) one can sense it. And most of d names he mentioned people like Tunji Braithwaith if they are alive today they would probably be in their 90’s , easily Tinubu is either between 80 to 86 years old.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by F117nighthawk: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2022
Of course I know all the people he mentioned, surely tinubu isn't truthful about his age, he is a pathetic lair, he should be far older than TEE MAC USELI

And if you watch that Tee Mac interview he was talking as if “ Tinubu na my Egbon ( elder brother) one can sense it. And most of d names he mentioned people like Tunji Braithwaith if they are alive today they would probably be in their 90’s , easily Tinubu is either between 80 to 86 years old.[/quote]
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by nairalanderr: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2022
about to die years old.
Re: How Old Is Tinubu ???? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 04, 2022
Googl.com.ng can help you out

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Arrest Of Plateau Labour Party Governorship Candidate – State Police / Who Handed Nigeria Over To Fulani?? / Live: Join Twitter Space :Chimaroke Nnamami Obliterating Obi Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.