Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku (2569 Views)

Wike Gives Out His Expensive Designer Suit, Again (Video) / Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos) / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Biodun556(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2022

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Biodun556(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2022
H
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by flamingREED(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2022
CHAIII!!!

Wike, na man you be!
Wike is trying to gain as much as he lost
grin
If Southern leaders have been this tough, there could have been a better sense of nationality in all of us.

Obidiently observing.

14 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by wirinet(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Biodun556:
H

These people never seem to learn from history. Once a politician obtains power, there is no way you can enforce any agreement you agreed to or sighed beforehand. Good examples Abacha, OBJ and Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by orikoku: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Good for him
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Biodun556(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2022
wirinet:

These people never seem to learn from history. Once a politician obtains power, there is no way you can enforce any agreement you agreed to or sighed beforehand. Good examples OBJ and Jonathan.

He has to demonstrate to his own followers that he his not weak even though the agreement may not be honored. For instance, Amaechi followers are now moving to another caucus after primary election defeat
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Shalommy(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Na ruggedity full Wike blood. Good options.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by wirinet(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Biodun556:

He has to demonstrate to his own followers that he his not weak even though the agreement may not be honored. For instance, Amaechi followers are now moving to another caucus after primary election defeat

He is just playing to the gallery. The only enforceable demand is the removal of the party chairman. But then he should have made the demand privately to Atiku. Now that he took the public route, PDP leaders and members would not like to show that Wike is more important than the party.

The other demands are non enforceable. Atiku could have him arrested by EFCC the minute he becomes president.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Biodun556(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2022
wirinet:

He is just playing to the gallery. The only enforceable demand is the removal of the party chairman. But then he should have made the demand privately to Atiku. Now that he took the public route, PDP leaders and members would not like to show that Wike is more important than the party.

The other demands are non enforceable. Atiku could have him arrested by EFCC the minute he becomes president.

Well!
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by princepeter566: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2022
If u like give him ten conditions. Atiku will never be the president of Nigeria.
Obi we know
Obi we will vote
Obi is our next president
Obidient brings blessing.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by duality(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2022
flamingREED:
CHAIII!!!

Wike, na man you be!
grin
If Southern leaders have been this tough, there could have been a better sense of nationality in all of us.

Obidiently observing.

I agree and that's my concern with Obi.

But then, I feel they should just dump PDP.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by WATCHOVER(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2022
Wike should stop deceiving Atiku, if we want a balanced and a prosperous Nation. It is ethical for Southern Christian to become the president after a Northern Muslim has ruled
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by backtovillage: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Atiku won't take it.
Atiku is desperate and I will b happy if he lose and come back again to spend the same money
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by etrouble: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Good Bad Nigga. Wike the wicked one
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by etrouble: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
flamingREED:
CHAIII!!!

Wike, na man you be!
grin

Obidiently observing.

Igbos in APC and PDP have been betraying their people for years. Wike is a correct Nigga

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Sannisege: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Wike should not fall for Atiku’s trap o
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2022
if I'm atiku i would sign it, then let me see how he's going to enforce it when he's president
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by UptownVibes(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
They will play him local the third time grin They will promise him and he will later get nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by FreeStuffsNG: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
UptownVibes:
They will play him local the third time grin They will promise him and he will later get nothing..
It is possible. I just don't like how HE Wike's demands are in the media this way that make it look like he is blackmailing HE Atiku.

I agree he should be compensated more than even HE Okowa. I doubt if Atiku will give in to his demands since others may start placing their own demands too.

HE Atiku is at a disadvantage and the ticket is looking more like a liability on him.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Useless Man!
How can such a nonentity be someone's vice?
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Biodun556(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
cool
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Chiboy419: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
No need of all this drama.... because una no go smell aso rock

Believe it or not
Peter obi is our next presido

On tinubu manhood i stand with my pvc at hand to vote for peter obi
Re: Wike Gives Three Conditions To Atiku by Samfloxin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
You don't know Atiku. He will agree to these conditions but if he gets there,he will dishonour them.

(1) (Reply)

We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes / 25% In FCT A Must? Chatgpt's Interpretation Of Nigeria Electoral Law! / Police Uniforms Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.