Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation (22111 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by PedroEastman: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2022
God punish that mod that deleted my comment and banned me from commenting in politics section because I supported Peter Obi
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by yinkus6750(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Mhy did you not appear in court at the last sitting?
Appear at the next adjourned date and proof your case.
Your allegations against EFCC are weighty.
Hope you can substantiate them ?
Best of luck to you.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by TriCee: 11:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by LilVast1(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Scores: 1-1
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by lomprico(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Go and pay your quarterly dues abeg.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2022
WAHALA NO DEY FINSH OH
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Enyimbamercedes: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2022
EFCC are all clowns

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by IbileIfe: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2022
DropsMic:
I saw this somewhere on Facebook

-Who is more deadly among these three groups of people

1. The politician who robs his own country to feed his greed
2. The Internet fraudster who robs foreigners and then bring the money into his country
3. The EFCC who only chases after internet fraudsters, never the politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Selling dope all my life I can’t do minimum wage (nah)

You can call the narcs, I ain’t quitting
hand go catch you
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by lexy2014: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
jeff1993:
Answer your call ..... Dem dey find u

If uake your money in a clean way, u gat nothing to be afraid of

Did he say he is afriad? What exactly are his crimes that efcc can't prosecute on e and for all?
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Slymonster(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2022
He doesn't need to explain. Every sane person knows what efcc is doing this days. That's why I laugh when I see pages of efcc raid and arrest over 50 to 100. I just laugh because if you know what's happening behind the scene. You will wipe for this nation.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by bhella10: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
EFCC is SARs' rogue unit grin
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Icart: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Police officer caught on camera harassing and demanding to search someone's phone, has been summoned to the police command

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3FIUiK1YUw
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Sunnymatey(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2022
I'm feeling like efcc just want to render this guy kobo less.

Which kind dragging be that.
Even the known thieves Nigerian polithieftians are not drag like this.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by GloriousGbola: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2022
bunch of incompetent clowns.

only good for breaking into bedrooms at night

the fbi closed hushpuppis case. but for efcc, two years later, nothing but vibes

all they are good for is stunting and of course shakedowns
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by lexy2014: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2022
BATified2023:
This guy is the luckiest scammer I have ever seen,if hushpuppi was fortunate to b in Nigeria he would still b balling n even accusing efcc of blackmail n extortion

I pity that hishpuppi guy,see as mompha dey use efcc catch cruise

If he scammed anyone, why has efcc not been able to establish a case against him and put him away for good?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by bhella10: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2022
PedroEastman:
God punish that mod that deleted my comment and banned me from commenting in politics section because I supported Peter Obi
Shut up oga, you were not blocked for supporting Obi. Stop crying wolf. We have all been served that breakfast here on NR regardless of your party affiliation.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/mompha-accuses-efcc-of-blackmail-intimidation/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659606638

Do you have facts against them? If he does, then a very good case for him. Recorded conversation or video of the so called corrupt lawyer. Atleast some should stand up against this porous system
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by PregnantKING: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2022
there is a price for everything
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Antoeni(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2022
Tinubu Boys
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Coldie(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Exactly same thing they did to naira Marley. Every now and then we hear he has been declared wanted by efcc and never hear anything about the matter again
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2022
akinremiayomide:
hand go catch you
fuxk the investigations, we some Taliban and when it comes to emotions I play camouflage
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Angel55555(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you're a thief, go and obey the clarion call of EFCC.

Criminal!!
This amounts to defamation, it's a civil offence.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Kobicove(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2022
By the way how many times will they declare this guy wanted? cheesy
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Judolisco:
We know now, someone in your custody that you released twice... U are now declaring him wanted again... I won't say much but mompha go and pay your tax....how efcc go collect your wrist watch u come say make dem give u back

grin

Watch wey them don sample to their girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2022
grin grin No thief ever agrees he's one.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by kingthreat(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Mompha when you dey show off for instagram with yahoo money, we no disturb you. Go answer your case for EFCC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Criminals Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India / Mother Remanded In Prison For Stabbing 7-year-old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.