Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation (22109 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by iamme1234(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2022
jeff1993:
Answer your call ..... Dem dey find u

If uake your money in a clean way, u gat nothing to be afraid of

U senior davido oooo
Yet he is doing fine
As for you continue to Dey do bad belle

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Freelane33(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Selling dope all my life I can’t do minimum wage (nah)

You can call the narcs, I ain’t quitting
Sabi man
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by FiremanX: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why is EFCC always attacking Mompha?,,,,
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by nairavsdollars(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
I salute his confidence

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by NairalandMD: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
nah ex SARS officer's full EFCC naw.
greedy and stubborn.
make e go give dem small change & gettat of social media for good.
what do you expect when you keep showing the world you get money??
everybody go wan "bite" naw
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by frog12: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
this is how we celebrate USELESS people.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by seangy4konji: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jobless people...After court order,they gave him his watches only to charge him to court same day again..guess he did not give them money to pay their ashawo actresses that changes cars on instagram ....Stupid agency...the Armed robber police turn taylor for huspuppy..then no talk about am again...

No politician deh efcc jail...na where they can see untraceable funds to lavish they shout wanted.

bastard people.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by odinga1of: 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
AzuNas:
Alright. . . . . .Aje

I just want to ask,no sentiment.

How EFFC dey do der recruitment,most times d operatives na Hause dem dey be.

Dem no dey recruit other Nigerians.

Abeg

I tire self. Most of this Abokis ain't that smart tho. I know boys in Benin & Warri here who are more smarter than Abokis. Yet nobody knows their mode of recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by bagad: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
Social media celebrity, imagine
Na him road safety sorry, efcc dey embarrass themselves ontop like this
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by UptownVibes(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, you're a thief, go and obey the clarion call of EFCC.

Criminal!!
And Efcc are saint! Where is Magu?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by paradigmshift(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Criminal!!
him thief your papa . open mouth waaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Shalashaska: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why is an antigraft Agency demanding 40milllion from a suspect?
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by paradigmshift(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
jrusky:
Mompha if hushpoppy can be docked so what stops them docking you?

no sense in your comment

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by yad2eidi: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
No mercy for any Yahoo boy wey dey brag for IG . Na them make oloshos dey bill Anyhow. Lock the fucker up

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Missionaire: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
DropsMic:
I saw this somewhere on Facebook

-Who is more deadly among these three groups of people and who is the patriot

1. The politician who robs his own country to feed his greed
2. The Internet fraudster who robs foreigners and then bring the money into his country
3. The EFCC who only chases after internet fraudsters, never the politicians.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by samsegs(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bushmeat wan catch hunter...
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
yinkus6750:
Mhy did you not appear in court at the last sitting?
Appear at the next adjourned date and proof your case.
Your allegations against EFCC are weighty.
Hope you can substantiate them ?
Best of luck to you.

Hmmmm! Court granted bail to you and then you jumped bail by traveling out of jurisdiction without informing the court?

By the way, how did he get his passport to travel?

Because for persons of his kind, they are always required to submit their international passport. Something is not adding up.

Any way he does not appear like someone that is coming back. One who intends to come back to EFCC won’t engage EFCC in a social media battle .

This is because it’s the same EFCC that will effect the bench warrant. Thus, EFCC was right to have declared him wanted.

Mopha’s allegations against EFCC are quite weighty but then this is Nigeria. Anything goes in Nigeria.

I won’t say more.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/mompha-accuses-efcc-of-blackmail-intimidation/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1659606638

Hmmmm!

Court granted bail to Mompha and then he jumped bail by traveling out of jurisdiction without informing the court. It’s that simple.
cheesy grin cheesy
By the way, how did Mompha get his passport to travel?

Because for persons of his kind, they are always required to submit their international passport. Something is not adding up. cheesy grin grin

Any way he does not appear like someone that is coming back. One who intends to come back to EFCC won’t engage EFCC in a social media battle .

This is because it’s the same EFCC that will effect the bench warrant. Thus, EFCC was right to have declared him wanted.

Mopha’s allegations against EFCC are quite weighty but then this is Nigeria. Anything goes in Nigeria.

I won’t say more.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by fredoooooo: 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jail the bascaf please ..
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by superCleanworks(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Selling dope all my life I can’t do minimum wage (nah)

You know how far we came if you know where we been.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by ojialo(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Criminal!!
how you people will come online and start labeling someone criminal without any concrete evidence baffles me.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
superCleanworks:

You know how far we came if you know where we been.
how many niggas you know can hop in the Benz? Be honest with yourself don’t you ever pretend. Don’t ever play yourself know when it all began cry embarassed grin
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Karemarealty288(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mompha....you brought the ants infested woods into your house.....this is the negative effects of social media show-offs and clouts. Please deal with it.

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by christianjoy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
I will go for 3
DropsMic:

2. The Internet fraudster who robs foreigners and then bring the money into his country

1 Like

Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by 927adekola: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
EFCC de mad. In fact they should scrap the nonsense agency they are cashing out ontop peoples head.EFCC de mad. In fact they should scrap the nonsense agency they are cashing out ontop peoples head....
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Bunnatex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
DropsMic:

They are same and all deadly.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
EFCC is a big state sponsored criminal organization
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by DropsMic(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bunnatex:

They are same and all deadly.

Learn to comprehend a question before contributing your two cents.. Others who answered the question are not fools, they know all are bad but they still gave an answer nonetheless.
Re: Mompha Accuses EFCC Of Blackmail, Intimidation by Bunnatex(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
DropsMic:

Learn to comprehend a question before contributing your two cents.. Others who answered the question are not fools, they know all are bad but they still gave an answer nonetheless.

Thanks for the lecture.
Likewise appreciate other people views regardless of the fact that they don align with yours before commenting you four cents
People still have a very different opinion and must not be aligned with the public .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Officers Kill Man While Chasing A Commercial Bus (video Photos) / Criminals Arrested By Osun Police & Charms Recovered (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested With Drugs Worth Over N6m In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.