Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 (36957 Views)

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by ceragon123: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Sorry Ika Ikweremadu
Your people truly disappoint you
They declared you guilty before hearing by the competent court
In your next life pray that you will never find yourself among Africa Jews

Igbos don't support evil! May we all reap what we sow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by CrownLands(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
What a sad development for the freedom of our revered lawmaker.
In our climes, he would have been out, "tey-tey" but, over there; "No one is above the law"

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Lovenorth: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice one, they should continue teaching him a lesson until he confesses wrongdoing

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by dododawa1: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Assuming d CASE is preparing in NIGERIA
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by azikiweironsi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
So sad indeed. I feel for him and his entire family. But a lesson learnt here between Nigeria and British legal system. If these adjournments had been done in Nigeria, they would be saying it's political motivated. It is because he is igbo and all nonsense. The court room would have been filled up to the brim with his Senate members. But alas, see British legal system only allowed twenty people in the court room and snapping of pictures is not allowed. This is a country where things works. A place where your big manism have no place in the rule of law. Sorry Sen. Ekweremadu. Ndo. Ka Chukwu chekwa gi
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Bridget95(f): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
Chai.

He clearly didn't think his actions through properly, perhaps due to his desperation to help his daughter.

I feel sorry for him. The humiliation. I can only imagine what the wife and children are going through.
They are going through nothing compared to the thousands of people in his constituency without portable water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by abbey621(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
cochexky:

What is The reward for the wicked?

Now u pity him and his children right? Tell me how many times u have seen their children crying for good governance like me and you.

Listen, if you try to pity a thief that is caught in the act. Then you are biased.

How will you feel if another man takes ur child to harvest his organ without telling you as the father and without asking the poor boy his parents ? please Get the real news and read then digest it and respond back to me. After reading it you will know they are going to 6 years jail and no Jupiter will save them.

If your kid is an adult, he or she does not need your stinking permission to do ANYTHING! Get this into your head! The only crime he committed was not knowing the U.K laws regarding organ donation or transfer. Pray you have a child one day and that your sins are not punished using your child.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Flamzey00(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Can they remove his Kidney and Liver then allow him to deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by anonimi: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Village people finally got Ekweremadu

They were the ones who asked him to try harvesting the organs of a poor boy?
A boy made poor by Ekweremadu and other political actors thieving ways

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Christistruth00: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Ekeremadu got himself with his own arrogance
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Bukason06(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ekweremmadu have suffered ooo
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by MamaletASO: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Prisoner Ekweremadu

grin grin grin

Bush don catch the hunter
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by madridguy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
I wish the USA or the UK can take over our judicial system.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Ghoxt: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Honestly you just said my mind. E be like dem don reason him matter for village coven, I swear.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by anonimi: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Bridget95:
They are going through nothing compared to the thousands of people in his constituency without portable water.

Well said, boss.
Imagine a whole Lagos without potable water, despite Thiefnuibu raising trillions in IGR from the people's pockets since 1999?
How did we allow ourselves to be raped silly by these politicians and still have sympathy for them when they experience a tiny fraction of what we endure daily

Potable water still luxury 23 years after return of democracy

WHILE the Federal Government continues to proliferate the country with dams, it is such an irony that a state like Lagos, with its massive, constant boast of being a megacity, cannot provide its residents, thereby forcing the bulk of them to take solace in the arms of water boreholes.

At regular intervals, the two major waterworks in the state, the Adiyan, and Iju get grounded leading to the non-availability of water. In April and May last year, for instance, they both produce less than 10% of their installed capacity.

As of today, Eti-Osa, Apapa, Victoria Island, Badagry, Ibeju Lekki, Surulere, Ikorodu, Agege, Ojo, Mushin Kosofe, and most locations in the state are without access to clean water. Consequently, millions of residents now rely on boreholes, rivers, rainwater, as well as comprised wells for their water needs.

On its website, the LWC claims that it has a total installed water production capacity of 210 million gallons per day (MGD), which is far lower than the current estimated daily water demand of 540 million gallons per day.

Also, its plan to produce 745 million gallons per day by the year 2020 through the Lagos Water Supply Master Plan fell flat with the actual number of citizens having access to potable water dropping, rather than increasing 11 years after the launch of the master plan.

A senior staff of LWC, who preferred anonymity said that at present, its agency only supplies water to Lekki, parts of Ikoyi, Victoria Island (VI), Ojodu, Iju, and some parts of Ikotun.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/potable-water-still-luxury-23-years-after-return-of-democracy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by anonimi: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
CrownLands:
What a sad development for the freedom of our revered lawmaker.
In our climes, he would have been out, "tey-tey" but, over there; "No one is above the law"

His fellow revered lawmakers were still out tey tey as reported below.
Obviously our mumu never do.

aminulive:
POLITICS NIGERIA gathered that Ekweremadu put in a request for a new counsel on Wednesday. However, the Nigerian senate ably represented by Adamu Bulkachuwa (in brown kaftan), senate committee chairman on foreign affairs, was in court to show support for Ekweremadu.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ekweremadu-to-remain-in-prison-till-october-31-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Greazyman99: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Very good. Let them continue adjourning the case until he grows older in prison just like how it's done in Naija.
Sharp !!
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Sunday2021: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
A place where the law is not a respecter of anybody. Imagine this thing happened in Nigeria, Ekweremadu would have ordered his security men to beat that boy until he agree to be the guilty one. I have never seen where a Nigerian police arresting a senator.
This issue prove to us how corrupt our judges, police, and politicians are corrupt in this country.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Sunday2021: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
madridguy:
I wish the USA or the UK can take over our judicial system.
I agree with you on this. America or Britain should just colonize us for only one year.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by nogragra: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ekweremadu-to-remain-in-prison-till-october-31-photos/

Igbo, Igbo, Yibooo! How many times I call una. You think all the nonsence you do in Nigeria will be tolerated else where. You worthless people instead of them to focus on Biafra. They focus on Nigeria yeye business that will never see day light Obidience nonsence. Shows you guys don't want to leave Nigeria. Biafra is a scam afterall. But you will be forced out of Yoruba land after declaration. Adeyinka Grandson has seen through you mofos. The way you ship to the east during June twelve era in 1993 is the way you will be rushed oout of yoruba nation. We see through all your schemes worthless people who want to take over yoruba land and disadvantage the owner. They call hard working yoruba people lazy so that they can create impression of hard working people but are after only money and shop keeping with no contribution to the community they live in what a leech of people they are. The call our land a no mans land despite their contribution to rush ni9geria capital to Abuja thinking Lagos will collapse. INSTEAD LAGOS WAS GROWING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH. That is why they go all over the world to commit crime and come to yoruba land to launder their loot. Come yoruba nation, you will be removed and deported and all your properties will be nationalised by yoruba government. Your time of evil is over.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Treadway: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
You go tey there. Bastard, Bastardo, Omo-ale jati jati, Alayebaje. May misfortune continue to be the lot of all of your kind who have sucked all hope from this country. E ni Kure!

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by effido666: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very good for him
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by lawrenzooo: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
Chai.

He clearly didn't think his actions through properly, perhaps due to his desperation to help his daughter.

I feel sorry for him. The humiliation. I can only imagine what the wife and children are going through.
I bet you what his wife and family are going through is nothing compared to what Nigerians go through daily....! If his innocent I hope he get released soon but if guilty may justice prevail.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Yankee101: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
It's a bailable offense, unless something else is going on
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by cochexky: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
abbey621:

If your kid is an adult, he or she does not need your stinking permission to do ANYTHING! Get this into your head! The only crime he committed was not knowing the U.K laws regarding organ donation or transfer. Pray you have a child one day and that your sins are not punished using your child.

Sorry with do respect, you are not making a reasonable point. I think you are his family member, go and study the law of Karma!

Also, don't do bad and feel the bad will not follow u and ur family.

And if you support this, then may they use ur child for ritual.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Druss(m): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
Chai.

I do not. He had the opportunity to make things right for his people. He didn't. The facilities that he could have used his position to influence - he didn't.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by GeneralBuhari: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sweet news.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by spiceadole: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Damn!

What parents go through for their children
Wicked parents...
None of their other children or relatives was a match for their daughter?
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by AOB1: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Sharp..

Tinubu should follow suit..and please he should be imprisoned in a cell in the eastern region

Are you from Ekiti state?
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by frog12: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
dem dey suffer this man grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.