Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 (36943 Views)

Ekweremadu To Leave PDP / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by frog12: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
then i bow to you. i lose this one. i did not know senate presidents and top nass officials keep their diplomatic passports for life. well, it doesn't matter since he dey JAIL!!
does he still retain immunity from prosecution? grin

casualobserver:

You are an ignorant fool!! My father was a top civil servant and he had a diplomatic passport!!!

Furthermore, while some govt officials like my father lose their diplomatic passports when they leave office , presidents, supreme court judges senate presidents, speakers and their deputies retain their diplomatic passports for life!!!!!

Besides, it is clearly states that Ekweremadu was traveling on a diplomatic passport!!!!
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by casualobserver: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
frog12:
then i bow to you. i lose this one. i did not know senate presidents and top nass officials keep their diplomatic passports for life. well, it doesn't matter since he dey JAIL!!
does he still retain immunity from prosecution? grin

It matters because it is against international law!!! it is not about Ekweremadu, it is a brazen insult to Nigeria!!!!

This is the case I was talking about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Dunn
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by frog12: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
the man is no longer in senate !
he is not a government official.

casualobserver:

It matters because it is against international law!!! it is not about Ekweremadu, it is a brazen insult to Nigeria!!!!

This is the case I was talking about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Harry_Dunn

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by casualobserver: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
frog12:
the man is no longer in senate !
he is not a government official.

Jesus wept!!!
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by frog12: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
chai. he is still in senate but will retire in 2023. well he dey inside tiger cage now. before he leave there, all the money he steal he go spend on legal fees. na so oyinbo dey do am.

casualobserver:

Jesus wept!!!
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by AbuAeesha: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:

Go upgrade your reasoning and stop quoting me.

So your IQ concluded he is already guilty even when case hasn't been completed.
chairman highest IQ,he no dey guilty na him dem release him wife on bail with strict condition while he is still being held.
pesin wey him own pple publicly disgrace for abroad...
dey here dey yarn thrash.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by toujurs: 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very good �
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by FireUpNow(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
In all of this I feel for the daughter who has kidney disease. Has the family gotten another kidney donor and some the surgery?
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Realhommie(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Zane2point4:
This is where things and institutions work

If this is nigeria he could hv bn a free man from the first day, then he’ll go back with full force and start another ilegal matter and criticizing obi he shld be supporting

Foolish man
Why must he support Obi? Does he not reserve the right to support or affiliate with whomever he likes? Or is the Peter Obi movement a tribal one that all Igbo's must embrace? Don't we have Yoruba's, Hausa's, Edo's and people from everywhere supporting Obi? So why can't an Igbo man support someone else or an organisation he is loyal to which is the PDP as in his case?

That's how many of you go about cyber bullying people on social media and constituting nuisance because of Peter Obi, message wey him no send una.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by mvem(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
yinkus6750:
Is the British judiciary as bad as this ?
Why all the unnecessary adjournment ?
it is one of the best
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by mvem(m): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Zico5:

You guys have gotten your results already. Nothing can make Igbo the president of this country. Even if it want to happen I will rather pray to God to revert it and he will answer. The heart of you guys is evil. You don't wish your fellow humans well at all.
why should you comdemn a whole group of people? There are igbos who are humans like you....different upbringing, different personalities etc...why tie a whole group of people into one set?...same mentality that caused Rwanda genocide or same mentality Hitler had about certain group of people. What I can tell you is despite your dislike for certain people, treat it as certain people not a whole group of people who amount to millions
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by ejimatic: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ekweremadu-to-remain-in-prison-till-october-31-photos/
He will use his experience in London prison to rehabilitate Nigerian prisons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Mickykarim: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-ekweremadu-to-remain-in-prison-till-october-31-photos/

They can keep them till kingdom come for all we care, for as long as they are not JAILED for no wrongdoings.

THE UK GOVERNMENT CAN KEEP UP WITH WASTING ITS TIME OVE THE MATTER, WHILST FISHING AND PHILSTING FOR UNFOUNDED NON-EXISTENT EVIDENCE, WHEN ALL THE REQUIRED EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE ARE AVAILABLE TO THEM.

For as long as the Ekweremadus are not convicted for the very WRONG REASONS and the offence they did not commit. The government of her Majesty the queen of England is at liberty to dance around the matter all the way to exonerate and declare victory for the innocent Ekweremdu family.

IT IS BECOMING CLEARER BY THE DAY THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING WITH WHICH TO IMPLICATE CONVICT AND JAIL THE Ekweremadus. THEY WOULD HAVE PASSED JUDGEMENT IF THEY DID, UNDOUBTEDLY.

The UK government is becoming DESPERATE to concoct and conjure anything to justify their FAILED bid to RUSH to PROSECUTE the innocent while not admitting their FAILURE to term a LIAR a MINOR. The 15year old that turned 22years, suddenly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7193631/parenthood-tears-desperation-agony-ekweremadus

THE FALSE SENSE OF PERFECTION OF THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM OF THE MUCH TOUTED JUST CIVILIZED DEVELOPED AND ADVANCED ENGLISH SOCIETY IS FALLING ON ITS FACE TO THE DISMAY AND DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.

It is high time they let off the hook, the Ekweremadus and stop the RIDICULOUS macabre dance around the family.

IT HAS BECOME A DISGRACEFUL EPISODE IN THE ANNALS OF THE LEGAL HISTORY OF THE AFTERALL NOT TOO PERFECT JUDICIAL SYSTEM OF ENGLAND.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by casualobserver: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
frog12:
chai. he is still in senate but will retire in 2023. well he dey inside tiger cage now. before he leave there, all the money he steal he go spend on legal fees. na so oyinbo dey do am.

I just realised the passport my father had (blue passport) is not a diplomatic passport but an official passport...it has no diplomatic immunity. official passports and diplomatic passports are different...the Nigerian diplomatic passport is red in colour. Sometimes we say diplomatic passport simply because it isnt the green passport, when in reality it is an official passport and not a diplomatic passport.

it is quite possible that what Ekweremadu has is an official passport and not a diplomatic passport....in which case he has no immunity and can be arrested!!! That is the more likely scenario because I cant see how you arrest someone with a diplomatic passport and there wont be an unproar irrespective of what he is accused of.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by SamOchuko: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
Chai.

He clearly didn't think his actions through properly, perhaps due to his desperation to help his daughter.

I feel sorry for him. The humiliation. I can only imagine what the wife and children are going through.

What stops him, his wife or their other three kids from donating one of theirs for their beloved daughter/sister? Don’t they have other relatives? Must the donor/seller be the child of a poor, unknown Nigerian? Will he be going through this had he built a standard hospital in his constituency from the several hundred millions he has collected for constituency projects?
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by SamOchuko: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
sotall:
Damn!

What parents go through for their children

What stops him, his wife or their other three kids from donating one of theirs for their beloved daughter/sister? Don’t they have other relatives? Must the donor/seller be the child of a poor, unknown Nigerian? Will he be going through this had he built a standard hospital in his constituency from the several hundred millions he has collected for constituency projects?
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by akin12: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
God will help him out of this trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Sorry Ika Ikweremadu
Your people truly disappoint you
They declared you guilty before hearing by the competent court
In your next life pray that you will never find yourself among these Africa Jews

Poor thing, his people are entirely different from you cursed Afonja from the pit of hell.

His people doesn't support evil. If he's innocent, he should prove it to the UK govt. Better still you go grant him bail
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
The British are very jealous of the Igbo man because he is successful and rich. That's why they are treating him this way.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Basicend: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:
The British are very jealous of the Igbo man because he is successful and rich. That's why they are treating him this way.

Jealous of his stollen money? How much does he have when converted to GBP?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by esivue007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
He's should remain there.
His problem isn't ours currently.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by kareemkamil(m): 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Otun ti lule
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by blackboy2star(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Kept in there for a good reason...... Enjoy your stay
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by topclem(m): 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Sharp..

Tinubu should follow suit..and please he should be imprisoned in a cell in the eastern region

and your father too olosi
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by isaacsegun(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
Chai.

He clearly didn't think his actions through properly, perhaps due to his desperation to help his daughter.

I feel sorry for him. The humiliation. I can only imagine what the wife and children are going through.
You are a slave celebrating his chain. What are you pity about Ekweremadu? If the money to build an hospital in Nigeria to the standard of the one he took his children to abroad, I'm 100% sure he would embezzled the money. No pity for the wicked!
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Quintopia: 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
dynicks:
Imagine if this were to be in Nigeria....

DON'T KID YOURSELF ABOUT THE UK.

OVER THERE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ELITE CLASS WHO ESCAPE JUSTICE BASED ON THEIR STATUS, STARTING WITH MEMBERS OF THEIR ROYAL FAMILY.

EKWEREMADU IS A FOREIGNER THERE, SO HE CAN BE EASILY TRIED.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Dshocker(m): 6:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Myhusband i want you to know that, igbos don't just support Peter Obi because he is an igbo man.

With this topic, we are happy over the down fall of Ekweremadu, because he is one of those politicians that have been in power since the 90's and nothing to show for it.

This idiot has been in the senate for almost two decades and yet, no single physical constituency project in Enugu state, not even a low budget hospital.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:15am On Aug 05, 2022
AOB1:
Are you from Ekiti state?

Yes
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by ADEADE292: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2022
No problem.....
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by rumenase(m): 7:46am On Aug 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Village people finally got Ekweremadu
make dey hold am well o make dey no leave am
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by Dozie32(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Sorry Ika Ikweremadu
Your people truly disappoint you
They declared you guilty before hearing by the competent court
In your next life pray that you will never find yourself among these Africa Jews

See mumu wey dey talk.
Re: Ekweremadu To Remain In Prison Untill October 31 by dynicks(m): 9:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Quintopia:

[b]DON'T KID YOURSELF ABOUT THE UK.

OVER THERE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ELITE CLASS WHO ESCAPE JUSTICE BASED ON THEIR STATUS, STARTING WITH MEMBERS OF THEIR ROYAL FAMILY.

EKWEREMADU IS A FOREIGNER THERE, SO HE CAN BE EASILY TRIED.[/b]thanks for the info ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayoka Lawani, PDP Member Defects To APC!! / PDP governors meet in Port Harcourt, commends Wike (Photo) / Uche Ogah Inspects His Master Energy City Project In Abia State(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.