Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,940 members, 7,866,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dark Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dark Prophet (178 Views)

Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations / The Dark Secrets Behind The Pope’s Audience Hall (it’s A Giant Reptilian) / Atheist Dark Ages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Prophet by Truthsoldier(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2022
Everyone stood up as the tall,huge looking,light skinned man walked into the filled to the capacity church auditorium.
'Everyone arise,let's welcome the man of God,he is our godsent,the Elijah of our time,the demon destroyer,the one with the anointing of a bull dozer,my papa!!!!!' the hype man praised.
The figure in question walked majestically to his position,some or even most of the members of the church struggle hard to have their hands touch him,some falling at his feet,one woman ran to hold his feet but the body guards going with him,prophet Josh brushed her aside,the man looks mean and seldom smiled, with a big chain cross on his neck,he goes to take his seat,lifted like a throne,his appearance looks so striking.

The choristers started,the congregants danced and after sometime the hypeman whom seems to be one of the ministers there came to the podium to address the congregation

'Church praiseeeeeee the Lord' he said
'Hallelujah' they thundered
'I can't hear you, that your hallelujah is suffering from covid,can you stand up and jam your hands for the God of papa Josh, the god of Jerusalem Prayer and prophetic deliverance ministries incorporation a.k.a Action Jesus' the hypeman said

There was a resounding hallelujah.

Now is the hour we are waiting for,he continued
'We would be getting to hear the Oracle speak, others are echoes but we are to hear a voice'
'Somebody say 'it's my turn' he adjured the congregation

There was a buzz

'Amen,so I invite the Oracle, the fiery lion,the voice in the midst of echoes,the one with the ororo on him,overdose anointing, Rev Apostle Papa Josh' he said

There were cheers as the the clergyman stands up and his bible picked up by one of the guards that rushes to drop it on the pulpit with the minister kneeling to give him the microphone.....

*If we are following please comment.
Re: Dark Prophet by elated177: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
Let us hear it.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye Powerful Sermon At The Holy Ghost Convention Day 5 / Trust He That Is Able To Keep You From Stumbling / Read What The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.