Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria (20139 Views)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Improper Dressing In The Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
sucess001:

Threat to our morals pls.

You not worried about the bandits invading?
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Abujason: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
Can y’all imagine?
With all the challenges facing us in this country these overpaid, thieving, incompetent bozos are more concerned about Bobrisky and his co-retardss. Can ISWAP and Bokoharam help us do the needful at the National Assembly and Aso Rock, please.

Who did this to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:
Please they should quickly criminalise it.

This is my pathway to Japa

Pocohantas go borrow me skirts. Ishilove go borrow my blouse. GloriousGbola go give me him safety boots

I go wear am pass Alagbon. Dem goes arrest me. I go quickly go Twitter go tag the LGBTQRBHHFHFUTALPB community

Asylum, here I come

cool
If them no stone you to death b4 tw.
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Prince2bad(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by AMI3(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Is this really our pressing need?

Or just to show that they working

Good luck to them
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by yakashjr(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
nawa for APC since assumption of office is either the blame past administration or do irrelevant things like :- assisting other countries while they know that we our-self need help, recovering money for another person to steal, spending money on women and vacations, going to hospital abroad while we have all it takes to build a world class hospital that neighboring AFRICAN countries can visit so we will also eat there money. last last may God help us.
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Academicwizman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
So upon all the myriads of trouble in Nigeria, this is what these idiots are talking about.

APC finished Nigeria already.

The article says National Assembly but you find a way to change it to APC. Nawa o. This obsession with APC is just too much. Remember that there are also PDP, APGA few other parties in the National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by sucess001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
BigDawsNet:

You not worried about the bandits invading?

You can face more than one issue sir
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by drakeli: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:

Pocohantas go borrow me skirts. Ishilove go borrow me blouse. GloriousGbola go give me him safety boots

I go wear am pass Alagbon. Dem go arrest me. I go quickly go Twitter go tag LGBTQRBHHFHFUTALPB community

Asylum, here I come

cool
What stopped you from japaing ever since? Has gay behavior never been criminalized before? Even though enforcing the law is their problem
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Academicwizman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
yakashjr:
nawa for APC since assumption of office is either the blame past administration or do irrelevant things like :- assisting other countries while they know that we our-self need help, recovering money for another person to steal, spending money on women and vacations, going to hospital abroad while we have all it takes to build a world class hospital that neighboring AFRICAN countries can visit so we will also eat there money. last last may God help us.

Is APC another word for National Assembly in your dictionary?
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by josiah27: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by frog12: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
these fooolish lawmakers. we have serious matters, they are focussing on simple things.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Toluwanise247(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Steam card 100usd on ground buyer needed. Check my profile for my number
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by etrange: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Useless people dem be.....wetin concern dem with what anybody wears......thunder fire them there......

They make laws based on religious sentiments and that's the bane of Nigeria's existence. Otherwise, I don't really see why the federal government of Nigeria should be preoccupied with people's sense of fashion. Honestly, I sometimes wonder how a country of this size is led by people who are so out of touch with modern governance.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by omojeesu(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
Doc: Sir! The report.....

Trans: How dare you! I am "madam"!

Doc: Oh! So sorry! My apologies.

Trans: Well, what does the report say?

Doc: Your report says that you have scrotal cancer!
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
So upon all the myriads of trouble in Nigeria, this is what these idiots are talking about.

APC finished Nigeria already.

So want Nigeria to breed a generation of cocksuckaz? Well your plan no go work.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by nairalanderr: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
mad people being given validation and starting to believe they are normal. they should carry that female son bobrisky and his cohort first.
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by johnfem321: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
At least the law will allow police arrest any woman wearing a man’s cloth, trouser or low cut hair
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by int0x80(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
How is cross dressing the most pressing issue in Nigeria now? These fools and fûcked up priorities.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by zumbigbo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Free visa and settlement for entrepreneurial youths...
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by izzou(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Demagoguery to attempt to deflect from their incompetence. A serious assembly would be impaeaching the Nigerien in aso rock

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Ganjafama(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
I curse the day God decided to make me a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Stupid lawmakers.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Gboy1026: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:

Pocohantas go borrow me skirts. Ishilove go borrow me blouse. GloriousGbola go give me him safety boots

I go wear am pass Alagbon. Dem go arrest me. I go quickly go Twitter go tag LGBTQRBHHFHFUTALPB community

Asylum, here I come

cool
oboy u just gave me nice Japa idea too oh
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Splitmind: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ban them, all the fools
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
etrange:

They make laws based on religious sentiments and that's the bane of Nigeria's existence. Otherwise, I don't really see why the federal government of Nigeria should be preoccupied with people's sense of fashion. Honestly, I sometimes wonder how a country of this size is led by people who are so out of touch with modern governance.

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by MtDave55: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
So this puppets see nothing to discuss other than cross-dressing?

What happened to the use of state resources to support terrorist in afghanistan and Niger?

What happened to the hunger, poverty, security and economic collapse and all the non functioning institutions of the nation?

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by GloriousGbola: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

the gaddem spambot banned me from the thread angry

i had several choice words for anyone defending the insanity of a broke pauperized nation by luxury vehicles for another broke pauperized nation

as no other president has extended so much unearned good will to niger republic, whose only donation to us in the past has been beautiful fair beggars , and there has been no explantion , and there is no obvious reason for any of the largesse, am forced to assume our presidente is actually of Nigerien stock.
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by Ppp1p: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
Really
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by PaedophileProph: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
This Lawan guy must be demented if this shit ever get a hearing sef .
Thank God the old Jagabandit rigged him out
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by guychidile: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Confusion is every where.,Anyway as for me,let the bill sell...gba gam
We move.
Re: National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria by stasius: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:

Asylum, here I come

cool

See moves. At least you have revealed it. You are going nowhere. Because nobody will arrest you. If you like wear it and pose in front of national assembly building. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And pray Nigerians don't stone you to pulp before your rescue. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) / Why Do Women Suffer With High Heel Shoes. These Are Scary And Crazy / Will Crop Tops Become A Street Fashion Trend In Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.