Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. (58150 Views)

Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy / Real Reasons Women Add Weight After Wedding / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by silvernus0: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
blank:

After having kids, it is not easy to lose the baby fat. So it accumulates over time with more kids. Also, regular sex makes a lady fat, no joke.
exactly sperm cells has millions of proteins dat maks your wife grow fat nd extra fat
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by silvernus0: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
^^sperm fluids
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Abanicwise(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is really sounding like a joke, but it is a big issue, cos dis as cause many marriages and matrimonial home to turn sore, some men can't just cope with it and that does not exclude me. The fact is dis, more dan 80percent of african woman has dat tendency of gettin fat after marriage by default(Natuarlly) they can't just help it, even at d verge of loosing there hubby. Another truth is dis , most woman hate dis(Getting fat) as hell,but when u can't help a situation, then u can't beat it. But guys I av one clue, if u av  spot for a lady and u can't cope with fatty in d future,before u go deeper with her u really need to take a trip down to her mother and observe her size cos her mother is just d replica(Exact copy) of what she becomes in d future. Dis really is d case in most cases,except in some rare occassion.Guys beware. lolz
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by TeskyMan(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
cinzo:

@JUO, YOU HAD ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WITH YOUR COMMENT grin

I KNOW ITS NOT EASY TO LOOSE PREGNANCY FAT BUT IF YOU ARE DISCIPLINED ENOUGH YOU CAN DO IT. AND MOST LADIES FEEL GETTING MARRIED IS THE ULTIMATE BUT[size=14pt]  I TELL YOU KEEPING YOUR HUSBAND YOURS IS WHERE THE WORK IS 
[/size].

You got me nodding here. especially with the bolded part!!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by femib26(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
too much liquid content from their hubby.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by dayokanu(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
Chop and quench
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by POTUT(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
I used to ask same until in got married in 2008.

1. After first child in 09, wife bled substantially (not life threatening, just normal delivery bleeding). I observed that in a few weeks after we came home, she lost considerable weight and returned to shape. I was happy.

2. After 2nd child this year (jan), she didn't bleed that much, just a little. I observed that in a few weeks after we came home, she lost little weight and has not returned to shape. I am waiting. Its a boy and he breastfeeds with a hidden agenda, causing wifey to eat more to keep up.

Now, I don't ask myself anymore. I will be patient with her.

I don't agree that sex makes her fatter. (BTW, I've been in her just 3 times since number 2 came. Poor me.)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Texther(m): 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
dayokanu:

Chop and quench

U bad oo
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by atasteve: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
It is not always over eating that causes this, child bearing also contributes.

We need to credit the great women that sacrificed all they had to carry our children.

African women, I SALUTE YOU ALL FOR YOUR COURAGE AND SACRIFICE.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Exponental(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
I think dre are 2 reasons
1. Hereditary
2. Unfertilized sperms mixed with body fluid.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by mekaboy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2011

IN IGBO THEY SAY- WHEN A CHILD EATS WHAT HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR ALL NIGHT, HE WILL SLEEP.

TO SOME WOMEN, THEIR GREATEST DREAM IS TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS- AND WHEN THEY DO- SHEKINA.

THEY ARE NO LONGER SINGLE, THEY HAVE  ESCAPED PUBLIC GOSSIP, MAKE THEM RELAX NOW, LOOKING GOOD IS FOR  SINGLE GIRLS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR HUSBAND, THEY HAVE ONE NOW SO WHY WORRY??

I NEVER MARRY, BUT BEFORE I DO, MY WIFE TO BE WILL SIGN A WEIGHT AGREEMENT CONTRACT FOR ME- IF YOU EXCEED THE WEIGHT THEN , grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by chubysoft1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
It's because of their stupidity that's all!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by chubysoft1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
It's because of their stupidity that's all!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by kizito96(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
After marriage, there is a new feeling of life. There is some sort of accomplishment. It is not a matter of food. I was slim when i was a bachelor, but after marriage, the happiness alone made me very relaxed. Especially when you have some extra change in your account after marriage. So if you are not married try and experience the feeling
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by whiteroses(f): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
i got fat when i went on depo contraceptive. i'm not married but i suppose family planning which means both husband and wife can Be Intimate with no rubber without poping child every year can contribute to the fatness.
so if you dont want your wife to be fat no contraceptive, no pregnancy which is imossible.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
People are being unfair. Thank you whiteroses, its usually d contraceptives, dey slow d womans hormones and so it makes her gain weight ni matter how much she diets or exercise. I consult for a family planning org, and 80% of the women on contraceptives face dis adverse effect. Its not just about food, u notice dat d women blow up after childbirth, most times its contraceptives. Jenny should know
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Konjour(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
I believe the causes of excess fattening in married women actually stems from some bit-part psychology and bit-part physiology.

My aunt almost tripled her premarital weight in less than 8-9 years after she got married and standing at 6'5'',132 kgs she currently ranks among

one of the heaviest giants i'd ever seen with my naked eyes. undecided

She could have passed for a model before she got hitched but by the time she gave birth to her first born,she'd been eatin' like she was in a

fattening house. grin grin grin

And then,there's the instinctive hunch that she's no longer in competition for her hubby's attention. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

Right now,her unmarried twin looks like her adopted daughter. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by DrKnow1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
They eat as if the world is coming to an end; f*ck as if they are competing for a premier place in fuckology and sleep like a log of wood - The result being ballooing into a massive orobo kibo!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by ficoram(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2011
Lol.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by kabukabu(m): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2011
Exponental:

I think dre are 2 reasons
1. Hereditary
2. Unfertilized Spermatozoa mixed with body fluid.

By far one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on nairaland.You need to get some dynamite and blow up whatever school you graduated from grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by YoruIgbo(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2011
The answer is very simple

Most women do their ultmost best to stay slim when single because they want to look slim to attract Mr Right, As soon as they get married keeping slim will now drop down in the list of priorities and things like I want Kids will take over and since they now have the Mr Right they are keeping slim to have so why worry again.
Also to have kids need better food and nourishment and before you know it over feeding will take over and then comes sex  grin and if you get non-fatty sperm like mine then you are lucky! Some men has excess supply of fat in their sperm and the moment you start receiving that kind of sperm you will blow up  grin
Finally, I know some men that love fat women and after marriage they will send their wife to a 'fatten Room' room  grin because most Black men love flesh, contours and curves.

I forgot to mention that some women from poor background don't visit the Mr Biggs of this world very often when single and God bless you if your hubby is rich chop chop and sweet mouth go follow am
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by VUVUZELA10: 3:38am On Aug 05, 2011
Settled mind and comfort.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by ceasyc(f): 4:55am On Aug 05, 2011
not all gals tho

@topic - many reasons out there

~~pregnancy + child birth = E NO EASYYYYYYY OHHHHHHHH
~~laziness
~~dont give a 4ck about their looks no more
~~some contraceptives

~~husband wahala = depression + frustration + regrets
~~comfort food = may be consumed to positively pique emotions, to relieve negative psychological affects or to increase positive feelings

~~too much food + water or drinks - yes drinks/water makes me belly big tho no fat

~~family/work wahala = depression + frustration
~~no diet/watch their weight = u dont have to go to d gym
~~some medication (drugs) causes weight gain

etc

kabukabu:

By far one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on nairaland.You need to get some dynamite and blow up whatever school you graduated from grin grin grin

DIS REALLY CRACKED ME UP. DAMNNNN
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Sike(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2011
Dr Know:

They eat as if the world is coming to an end; bleep as if they are competing for a premier place in fuckology and sleep like a log of wood - The result being ballooing into a massive orobo kibo!
hahahahahahu. . . Badt Dr!!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Jenifa1: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2011
why is everybody blaming it on gluttony. Where is the proof that married women eat more than single women?
personally I believe that it's mostly a combination of hormones (pregnancy, contraceptives etc) and the quality of food (not quantity!) that doesn't sit well with a woman as she gets older.
sedentary lifestyle is also an important contributing factor.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 05, 2011
oyb:

u beat me to it  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

my six pack - will i ever see it again  cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin OYB ki lo de grin

@Topic

Talking about birth controlling pills .Some pills contain high levels of Estrogen which increases the chances of weight gain by fluid retention. The thing about this estrogen is that it works on the kidney I have always said this to women, if you are going for a birth control pill please look for the one with low doses of estrogen atleast to reduce the chances of weight gain. I mean if there is alot of fluids retained in your body tissues why you no go gain weight? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by ignis: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2011
I guess its because of regular sex.
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 05, 2011
blank:

After having kids, it is not easy to lose the baby fat. So it accumulates over time with more kids. Also, regular sex makes a lady fat, no joke.

You see the thing is these issue of sex causing weight gain because of protein grin is more of a myth than a fact tingy .Sp[i]e[/i]rm contains strong hormones like oestrogen, testosterone, LH and so on and when the va[i]g[/i]inal walls sucks in these hormones, it actually to a large extent prevents weight gain. I mean there is no way ejaculated sp[i]e[/i]rm can be absorbed into the blood stream.  That is why a consumed estrogen birth controlling pill is more likely to cause weight gain because it gets into the blood stream as opposed to the one digested and absorbed  through the va[i]g[/i]inal wall after sex

Alot of People gain weight in marriage because of the sense of security, peace, happiness, joy e.t.c and yea all these fit make a woman eat wella. I mean when you are comfortable you eat and digest your food well. Rokiatu did answer this question to some extent.

If sex makes people fat, then every sexually active person including the LovePeddlers that sleep with different men every night will add weight by force.

The negative and ignorant replies from some men on this thread is highly annoying. I AM OUT
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by GMcompere: 7:44am On Aug 05, 2011
@Poster

You must understand that not all ladies grow fat after wedding, and some do after childbirth and you cant blame them. People are different and so bodies are also different too, some ladies get thier shape back without any effort after childbirth while it will take some extra effort. I know some can be very lazy, for such i think the husband must come in here and be supportive in encouraging her. Remember you cant change people if you do not change yourself.

By and large, the most reason why most of them get fat is because they do not engage a good MC like me for their wedding reception grin grin
www.gmcompere.com
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by teekay8(m): 7:52am On Aug 05, 2011
I don get husband, who cares? and then she stops taking care of herself! Orobokibo keep on rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by Patnoble: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2011
This is what i dont understand,i think we should have a knoyledgable mother that can enlight the guys on this because i'v seen where a man marry slim lady but later she keep getting fatter and this made the husband love disappear.i think the ladies should know the causes of that. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. by igbogolo: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2011
Its not just in the nigerian culture to be slim. exercising takes a great deal of personal effort and deprivation and most importantly, self discipline. I have gone for laps in temperatures of -6C by as early as 6am when most people would be cuddled in bed sleeping. I asked myself if i was mad but I continued going in the cold. Its not easy to do laps upon laps of running. Till date I do 2 hours run three times weekly in addition to cycling, swimming, yoga., weights etc. I am a bit underweight but trim and very fit.

so how well disposed are nigerian women to exercise? they go to work, come back so late, eat, mess, go to bed, wake up by 4am, use 2 hours for make up, get late to work and the cycle continues till saturday. then they have to fix weavon, buy spanks( to gather the adipose tissues), then sunday they spend half the day in church, the other half in traffic coming back from church and the cycle continues till no end. yet they will never diet.

If i ever work in naija again, i will not trade my exercise routine for work. Health is wealth! I will try and make time to do something at least twice a week. women should have that disposition as well.

Its simple, determination and self discipline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.