Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay (659 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by Simpubozz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Dear Nairalanders please help me suggest ways to retrieve my money from someone who has refused to pay for over two month after several calls and confrontation by me to retrieve my money?? cry
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by Ahmed0336(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
To lend Nigerians money is human, getting it back is devine grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by musiliyukayode(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
What was his problem as at the time you loaned him money and did your help solved the problem? Invite him and ask him the rational behind his refusal to pay back as earlier agreed upon.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by nairalanderr: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
borrowing is like betting but with less possibility of rewards.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by ukaegbuikedia: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
Come summon the person for my shrine. I give only for market days, you go see result tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by VeryWickedGoat: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
We are still attending to 2 years debt category. Come back later.

Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by Simpubozz(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
musiliyukayode:
What was his problem as at the time you loaned him money and did your help solved the problem? Invite him and ask him the rational behind his refusal to pay back as earlier agreed upon.
Update!!!
He has paid half of what he owed and promised to pay the balance by August 31st.
To answer your question- it wasn’t a loan. He’s a senior colleague who I actually trusted, but decided to divert my thrift to himself when it’s my turn to get paid. since june4, it has been one story or the other until I para for am in the presence of other managers.
Re: How Do I Retrieve My Money From Someone Who Has Refused To Pay by Kobicove(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Simpubozz:

Update!!!
He has paid half of what he owed and promised to pay the balance by August 31st.
To answer your question- it wasn’t a loan. He’s a senior colleague who I actually trusted, but decided to divert my thrift to himself when it’s my turn to get paid. since june4, it has been one story or the other until I para for am in the presence of other managers.

One of the worst mistakes you can make in life as a Nigerian in Nigeria is to lend money to someone who is your senior!

(1) (Reply)

Can Prank Calls Get You Arrested? / I Think I’m One Of Her Options / Are U Cool With The Explanation USA Gave For K!lling This Nigeria IT Guru?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.