Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Think I’m One Of Her Options - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Think I’m One Of Her Options (660 Views)

I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering / I Steal Motorcycle Anytime I’m Broke – Suspect / I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I’m One Of Her Options by McKin24(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2023
Everyone hopes to meet their soulmate, that one specially made for them. That was it for me a few months ago when I met and started talking to this girl, she checks off all my boxes but I can’t say I check off her boxes.

Few weeks into our relationship, I bought her a phone because we had problem communicating via WhatsApp on her old phone due to network issue. I asked her to register a new sim with another network provider since the network is better in her area.

She said she has my number, her siblings, her parent’s and two interior decorators numbers saved to the new phone.

We recently started having issues when I’ll wake up and see her online or see that she recently went offline.

Whenever I ask she will either say she is viewing status or she just came online.

She can be online for more than an hour viewing status of less than 12 contacts according to her.

I threatened to hack into her WhatsApp 2 days ago and she promise to breakup with me the day she finds out that I hacked into her WhatsApp account.

Sometimes when I meet her online at odd hours we will chat till I fall asleep or till she falls asleep. When we chat, it takes a few seconds before she reads my text (tick blue) that means she is also busy with another person at the same time.

Sometime ago she told me her colleague where she used to work gave her number to one Europe returnee who is their customer. She said the guy called a few times before she told me.

I asked her to block and delete the guy’s number my babe said that is too rude to do.

She makes it look like I complain too much or like I just worry over my imagination.

I’m also not in Nigeria but I think she is waiting for who comes first. I make sure she lacks nothing except say I nor know or she nor ask.

Whenever there is an argument she holds on to it even if I beg she won’t let go, she will stay for days without talking to me

Please guys do you think I worry over nothing?

E be like say relationship and marriage really nor be for everybody oo.. man is tired.

I know this is not suppose to be here but I’m not allowed to post on romance section.

Dominique
Dominique
Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by NoahHadNoArk: 8:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Yet another SIMPle matter 😒

When will men learn?!?

You seeing all the signs and options of someone who treats you like an option when you making her a priority. She even had the audacity and disrespect to tell you about a rival and you still crossing your fingers and hoping she will be all yours one day. Wow 🤩

Never ignore red flags……telling her to cut off ties with another man making passes at you does not mean you be authoritative or not cutting her some slack, its you looking after your own, and her outright refusal means she’s not ready to put all her eggs in one basket……..she’s only mentioned one guy, who’s to say there isn’t more?!

I will advise you not to hack that phone cos what you going to see will make you sick for one week 😂

But since I’m a very selfish mudafuvka and I care less about your health or well being, and will love to see you get shocked and shattered because you’ve chosen to love the wrong woman, pls go ahead and install the WhatsApp spy app on her phone remotely, I will send to you if you can WhatsApp me, then come back here and entertain us on the cans of worms you discovered, cos they always have them plenty, I mean that gender 😂😂😂

In the end use your head….

My peace I leave you

6 Likes

Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by advanceDNA: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2023
... U dey date person across the ocean..person wey u no fit vex go visit anytime u really wanna see??. U get mind oooo.. no let hypertension kii you oooo... grin

.......Women try to keep their options open, especially with someone that is abroad...I no blame them...Even if you are are the only one she wants to marry, u think she no dey service her engine ....abi she's a virgin??

Oga no deceive urself.... Long distance parole that u don't see each other at all almost always involve cheating.... If u no want hypertension and u don't want to be seen as a nag.... u go just lock up

U either find someone around u to date... Or manage ur long distance relationship assuming all is well till u reunite..... Na left over most people kukuma dey settle with these days, weda long distance or normal distance dating

4 Likes

Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by bewla(m): 9:12am On Oct 29, 2023
Then STOP been
Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2023
OP,let me be real with you as a brother in diaspora,dont take her serious,stop sending her money. You are the prize.still communicate with her but dont complain anymore,get a lady in the country you are.note..stop sending her money.highest 5k max sometimes.i know what am saying o.if you dont heed this advise,she will shock you.she will spend your money with another guy in Naija and he will bang her silly.i speak from experience

3 Likes

Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by BigYash: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2023
Mumu say he threatened to hack into her WhatsApp. Even if you were going to hack it,must you tell her ? Nollywood movies don turn most guys to women finish. Smh

3 Likes

Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by ThinkSmarter: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
The op is being manipulated. the op is mr. nice guy he is in spare tire position.

1 Like

Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by ceejay80s(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Yet another SIMPle matter 😒

When will men learn?!?

You seeing all the signs and options of someone who treats you like an option when you making her a priority. She even had the audacity and disrespect to tell you about a rival and you still crossing your fingers and hoping she will be all yours one day. Wow 🤩

Never ignore red flags……telling her to cut off ties with another man making passes at you does not mean you be authoritative or not cutting her some slack, its you looking after your own, and her outright refusal means she’s not ready to put all her eggs in one basket……..she’s only mentioned one guy, who’s to say there isn’t more?!

I will advise you not to hack that phone cos what you going to see will make you sick for one week 😂

But since I’m a very selfish mudafuvka and I care less about your health or well being, and will love to see you get shocked and shattered because you’ve chosen to love the wrong woman, pls go ahead and install the WhatsApp spy app on her phone remotely, I will send to you if you can WhatsApp me, then come back here and entertain us on the cans of worms you discovered, cos they always have them plenty, I mean that gender 😂😂😂

In the end use your head….

My peace I leave you
U are a real nigga raw
Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by ceejay80s(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
So U be waec questions with objective answers ......
(A) (B) (C) (D)
Guy find Ur way, I was in this position once, I did everything possible and she left still,
Collect Ur phone make the other mugu buy phone for her, no matter how weak U are dont be a simp
Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by McKin24(f): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
ceejay80s:
So U be waec questions with objective answers ......
(A) (B) (C) (D)
Guy find Ur way, I was in this position once, I did everything possible and she left still,
Collect Ur phone make the other mugu buy phone for her, no matter how weak U are dont be a simp

Lol, I nor dey collect gift from anyone
Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by kanwele: 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
You a fool!
Re: I Think I’m One Of Her Options by Moneyyman: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2023
I stopped reading at "bought her a phone."

You showed her you can do anything for her attention, so she'll keep milking you. Congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

2 Robbers Lynched In Imo / How Robbers Blasted Their Way Into Ilaro Banks / 70-year-old Man, 3 Others Docked For Amputating Man (vanity)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.