Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google (25887 Views)

UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It / More Will Go Down IPOB Celebrate With Corpse Of Soldiers. / Allocate Oil Wells To States, Ekiti Govt Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by ityP(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbodicool:

IPOB
OBI
Will continue to torment youuuuu.
Las Las use corn and cassava hold your body.

You're not tormenting anyone abeg grin. 2023, your wailings go continue
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Sunday2021: 7:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbodicool:
Biafra and IPOB is still this one's headache.
This man is seriously irredeemable.
Bandits, ISWAP and Boko Haram will handle your matter when you leave office and travel village.

Biafra has come to stay and nothing you can do about it.
Meanwhile, when are you releasing Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally and pay him his compensation according to UN order.

You think everybody is a clown.
unfortunately, nobody will release a terrorist. The only think that Will bring Kanu outside that prison is either he die or when he is about to die like Abiola. To hell with the UN!!
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by godofuck231: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbojew:
Oh thank you for reminding us this atrocious acts committed by Buhari when he donated huge amount to terrorist government of Afghanistan while he keep trying to suppress Igbos because they want out from this of this zoogeria...........I am that Igbojew
lol no vex na Sapa de worry am
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Kay25(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2022
Go after Fulani terrorist too don't be bias
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by naijamerican: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbodicool:
Biafra and IPOB is still this one's headache.
This man is seriously irredeemable.
Bandits, ISWAP and Boko Haram will handle your matter when you leave office and travel village.

Biafra has come to stay and nothing you can do about it.
Meanwhile, when are you releasing Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally and pay him his compensation according to UN order.

You think everybody is a clown.

Seriously its pathetic. Nigerians in the north are being killed daily and this evil is worried about Youtube channels? Such a f**king useless fool.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Niklaus398: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Then the IGBOS are one of the solution you have in Africa right?
Yes yes. Every tribe is a solution.

Those who support a failed govt or party is the problem so u are a problem
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by deeva2: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
4thactive:
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of this people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

You said more than in 2015 against Buhari.. The rest is now history.

Tinubu is heathier than some of you obi-diots wailing on social media.

obi was younger and heathy when he governed Anambra for 8 years but nothing to show for it except moving from one party to another.

BAT 2023

Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Promising5555: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Dis party is just so sucked on bringing down a peaceful IPOB asking for inclusion or separation.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by onuman: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Which IGBO if i may ask? Igbos do not have a country called Nigeria. They belong to the zoo. They do not have Buhari as a president as Buhari is long dead and cloned. They have Sudan as president. Igbos cannot rules the cows and slaves you know

You can't suddenly like what you outrightly hate and denied bro

IGBOS condemn everyone because things aren't in their favour now they are looking for that same people they condemn and hate to support them. Ogima easy

Maybe they will learn their lesson after this election which i doubt because it's obvious the contest is between Tinubu and Atiku.

Igbos don't hate. More than every other ethnic group in Nigeria, Igbos penetrate all parts of Nigeria. Clowns like you are jealous of the Igbo.
If people like you are up to 50% of Nigeria's population, the country will either be mirred in its present poverty and disastrous situation, or disintegrate into many countries.
It's easy to understand that you are at war even with members of your family 24/7.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Igbodicool(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Sunday2021:
unfortunately, nobody will release a terrorist. The only think that Will bring Kanu outside that prison is either he die or when he is about to die like Abiola. To hell with the UN!!
Smiles...
To hell with UN abi?
But your good for nothing terrorist FG keeps begging same UN, US, UK to recognize same IPOB as a terror group which they refused.
Nnamdi Kanu is not Abiola.
His death means the death of your one Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49am On Aug 05, 2022
GOOGLE PLAY AN IMPARTIAL ROLE TO PROMOTE WORLD JUSTICE AND PEACE. angry ANYBODY DOING INHUMAN THINGS LIKE PUTIN ON YOUTUBE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ON YOUTUBE. angry
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Nova1982: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
MiaBeer:

Shut up. I am a million time better than you.

lmaoooooo, you wish.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by nogragra: 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/04/biafra-shut-down-ipob-linked-youtube-channels-buhari-govt-tells-google/
Park well Buhari. Thank God the world is not made for this unfruitful failure. Can't even point to a single achievement in his miserable fulani life.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by Omoslim26: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Igbojew:
I don't like qouting people like you because you are a known unity beggar and parasite in this forum that feed lies to myopic and zombies like you.Am sure that governor Charles Soludo who recently paid Mazi Nnamdi Kanu a visit in DSS facility is one of IPOB thugs or Abaribe and Mbazurike that always stand with IPOB are thugs.Dont worry it will shock you Igbo haters very soon what is coming to you parasites...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Hahahaha if this madness doesn't kill you then nothing else will grin.
So bcus the Prof visited the London criminal supreme leader claiming freedom fighter that means he is in support of his scam struggle grin
Brainwashed bingo like you think everyone is an hopeless zombie like you to follow a group that goes about threatening, cursing and attacking critics and others who do not support their destructive oppressive Taliban wannabe struggle,Abaribe can never openly throw support for the destructive ipob scam struggle.
Imagine the great men of Igboland being led by a London scammer claiming freedom fighter who doesn't even have an ordinary aboki kiosk in Ala-Igbo grin you are truly a brainwashed madman grin
The Great Ojukwu leader of the Eastern Region called Igbo answered,who is ipob to make such calls? Igbo doesn't follow rubbish go and verify.
Everything possible to crush ipob's arm wing will continue to be done in Igboland your mumu ipob rants can't change that.
I will no longer allow brainwashed animals like you tag the great Igbo tribe to the proscribed destructive scam ipob,Igbo is the Tribe.
Ipob is a registered group,you dis brainwashed madman.
Re: Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google by od501: 8:11am On Aug 06, 2022
post=115387989:
God punish all ipob and boko haram terrorists in this nation.
Na animals dem be.

Excerpts from this very interesting Video by Ralph,

Ralph says "Nnamdi Cownu sent his unknown gunmen to attack me yesterday, but when they met my security, they dropped their guns and run (as in JAPA tinz grin cheesy wink )
I know you very well, I know you are an inconsequential fellow.
The most cowardly person on earth.
Cownu, do you remember Your wedding?
You told your sister that she is in Nigeria Police force, (up till today), to organize police for you, with all the security, SSS, DSS etc that your sister organized"
I sent my men to go and arrest you, and they went to the venue of your wedding, with all the crowd present, Police and security and they took you from the high table, put you in the car and brought you to my front!
I kept you for 5 days, just to teach you a lesson.
Just to show you that Uwazurike is bigger than your destiny.

I never intended to kill you, cos I have never killed anybody in life.
I just want to teach you sense that the mobile Police you gathered through your sister cannot provide security for you if I want to deal with you.
But now, you are saying the biggest mistake I made in life is not killing you.
But what you did last night is funny.
I am not NPF that you can intimidate.
All these odeshi you are shouting now, you learnt it from me.
My men that came to pick you up at your wedding, were they armed?
NO!
I am doing this video to tell thr brainwashed people that says you are fighting for Biafra, no you are a thief.
If you are fighting for Biafra, Uwazurike will be the last person you will come to attack, because I am the originator of the struggle.
I just want to tell everyone (as I have been saying from the word GO, that Nnamdi Cownu was recruited by those he is working for, up till today!
He is not working for Biafra.
He is only having problems with his employers right now, and he went into arms smuggling.
So you think I will go into arms smuggling with young?
No, if I do, the scenario will change.
And you know it that if you are in Nigeria here, you can never do all what you are doing now, I will arrest you personally.
If you doubt me, come into Nigeria, get all your clownish ESN or whatever you call it.
If I don't arrest you, you will know I am not Ralph Uwazurike.
You are hiding wherever you are, and all these crayfish ( grin cheesy grin) on the internet are writing nonsense grin cheesy wink
(Dis man get mouth all, we just learnt another word for children of hate, frustrations and perdition today : CRAYFISH! grin)
Let's go on with the video jare.......
'If you are here, you dare not do all these rubbish you are doing or talk about me anyhow.
Don't worry, continue in your foolish glorification, commanding the governors etc....
The other day you said Obi of Onitsha should not have his security outfit, that if he does, you will do this, do this and that, but is he not having his security outfit today, are Nnewi people not having theirs today?
You are just making mouth, thinking you can intimidate the governors.
Who are you, you are a nobody Cownu.
I always address and describe you as a NOBODY because I know you from beginning to the end.
YOU ARE A NOBODY, YOU ARE A NOBODY (×5!)
If you are somebody you won't run after just only one attack! grin cheesy.. in your hometown, you ran away!!
Do you know how many attacks after attack I faced since I started this struggle 20 years ago?
But after only one attack you ran away, and you are instigating hooligans here killing people and burning Police stations.
I only pity for these hooligans you are using, you call them unknown gunmen, but they are not unknown again, they are all over social media, your boys are there confessing. They are now known gunmen, no more unknown! cheesy
I don't have much to tell you, but if you think you are a man, come here, come to the East.
Come to any part of Nigeria for one week, if you do any of this killings and burning you are doing, if I don't personally arrest you, then you can call me a nobody.
If you think you can intimidate me as you are intimidating other people (our darling Father M comes to mind!), you are mistaken.
Unknown Gunmen my foot!!
And Ralph turned his back to the camera and went to sit down in a King-Like big leather chair, Like A BOSS!! cheesy

#RESPECT

With the way you carry ipob matter for head, hope you sleep well at night shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Army Denies Molestation Of IPOB Women In Abia / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.