Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' (44773 Views)

Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Yoruba Created Amotekun Mainly To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Alhaji Tsav / Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by newoffer: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is the only action this man has taken since he became a governor. Everybody should fight for their space
Minime10:
Now you are talking & acting like a man with balls
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by modsfucker: 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Very good, I wish every State will maintain a highly skilled vigilante, it will go a long way in fighting these motherfocking aliens.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by shortIGBOman: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
God1000:
I'm not happy with him, his poor performance has ruined my beautiful state.

I will only cut him some slack in the area of security

Ortom is better than Obaseki of Edo, Ikpeazu of Abia and Enugu State Governor. Those ones no suppose be Local Government Chairmen, talk more of Governors grin grin

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by almarthins(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
yomi961:
Vote for PDP
Vote for restructuring.
Vote for atiku abubakar.
PDP power to the people.

God forbid, another Fulani. God forbid.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Mickykarim: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
GOVERNOR Ortom JUST WOKE UP TO HIS RESPONSIBILITY.

All the noise about insecurity in his state and blames heaped upon President Buhari, when in fact he was in charge of security matters in Benue state, supposedly.

WE HOPE THIS IS NOT TOO LATE AND TOO LITTLE, SINCE HE IS LEAVING OFFICE SOON.

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Ivimmanuel: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
I hope he won't use them for election cause this man is desperate for senate. He took all sorts of arms from benue indigenes he's given back AKs now

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by planetx: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
God1000:
He should have done this a long time ago, but it's better late than never
I mean a very long time ago, the bloodshed was just too much on the innocent people of Benue and Plateau. Nigeria made a fatal mistake allowing that Fulani devil to become president.

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by 18wheeler: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
At this rate, security personnel go dey arrest fellow security personnel very soon
Na so
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by IbomFinest: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2022
You mean to tell us that Tinubu was not involved in selling Buhari to Nigerians?
Chinkoalhaji34:

Yes because na Tinubu dey kill Benue people.

Obituary supporters always speak like the mad advisor of Peter Pandora.

Wetin concern Tinubu and Benue people? Shey him be Fulani wey dey kill them ni Abi just everything in this country be blamed on Tinubu?

Except if Benue people no get sense na em dem go buy this your propaganda.

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by josephevergreen(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nice move mr governor.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by oglalasioux(m): 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nobody has the monopoly of violence.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Halo22: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
If only it won't turn the way of Ebubeagu militias in I'm state, it will be a welcome development.

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by orlaglobal234: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
Can all these people that am seen here fight herdsmen? I don't think so, it's better they should prepare themselves with Africa bulletproof if not those blood sucker criminals will kill them like fowl and taking away their guns

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by aribisala0(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2022
No need
The Herdsmen did not make announcement

They should be matched by the same kind of faceless militia

Train your people arm and equip them and make no noise

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by chakula: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
franchasofficia:

The level of insecurity unleashed on Benue State by the Fulani controlled federal government of today can never allow any Governor to perform or even focus on developmental projects.

But why Zulum is different?

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by yomi961: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2022
almarthins:

God forbid, another Fulani. God forbid.
your opinion, thank God the majority disagrees with you.
This is a democracy and majority Carry's the vote

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Zorn: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
yomi961:
Vote for PDP
Vote for restructuring.
Vote for atiku abubakar.
PDP power to the people.
Do you want the Fulanis to destroy Nigeria before you have sense ? Look at what this one that Atiku and the rest of them helped into power is doing and you still want to vote another Fulani man? Look that the countries they own see how useless they're. Chad, Niger . Us there anything good from those countries?
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by etrouble: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
qwertyboss:
Nigeria is gradually moving toward state police

There can't be any meaningful Security without state police.

Tinubu single handedly lead the crusade for Restructuring for 16 years while Ohanaeze, Afenifere, MASSOB, ACF, and other clownish beer parlour organization were dining and wining with the saturated federal government.

You can be sure that Restructuring is a major reason while Tinubu wants to be President

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Dshocker(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Fulani herdsmen used Benue state as their testing field.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Doyou2019: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:

If people are stupid enough to hype a 3rd class failure, they can hype Ortom too.

Well, you're stupid enough to hype a drug baron and a public fund looter for the presidency. How does that make you look?
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Altruisticboy: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
yomi961:
Vote for PDP
Vote for restructuring.
Vote for atiku abubakar.
PDP power to the people.

Atifku, another Fulani man
Are you out of your senses?
It's Tinubu shetima All the way

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by yomi961: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Zorn:
Do you want the Fulanis to destroy Nigeria before you have sense ? Look at what this one that Atiku and the rest of them helped into power is doing and you still want to vote another Fulani man? Look that the countries they own see how useless they're. Chad, Niger . Us there anything good from those countries?
you must mistake atiku for someone else.
Atiku abubakar is a Unifer with the master stroke for Nigeria's problem which is restructuring.
No other candidate will do that, and that is the only way the country can grow.
Remove your bias and see clearly
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by yomi961: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Altruisticboy:

Atifku, another Fulani man
Are you out of your senses?
It's Tinubu shetima All the way
sorry I don't want a drug Barron and a bokoharam godfather as president.

Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by kareemkamil(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Useless senseless idiotic lunatic man, just awake.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by JOemmy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is exactly what he was supposed to have done all these years instead of ranting every day in the media and wasting precious time while the fulanis decimate his people.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by olisaEze(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by just2endowed: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2022
God1000:
Governor Ortom Launches Security Outfit In Benue, Promises To Equip Personnel With AK-47, AK-49 Rifles To Face ‘Fulani Terrorists’

https://saharareporters.com/articles/governor-ortom-launches-security-outfit-benue-promises-equip-personnel-ak-47-ak-49-rifles

Buhari will disarm him.. He has done it before

No one hurt our first class citizen.
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by Tonitoniton(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
No, u for dey wait for buhari

A man that want to wipe out ur race is whom u are expecting to protect u
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by aribisala0(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
chakula:

But why Zulum is different?
Is he really different? I think it is just hype
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by GamalNasser: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
God1000:
He should have done this a long time ago, but it's better late than never

He did it before and they were disarmed by the Nigerian Army
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by qwertyboss(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
etrouble:

There can't be any meaningful Security without state police.

Tinubu single handedly lead the crusade for Restructuring for 16 years while Ohanaeze, Afenifere, MASSOB, ACF, and other clownish beer parlour organization were dining and wining with the saturated federal government.

You can be sure that Restructuring is a major reason while Tinubu wants to be President
I really love restructuring...
But it will eventually lead to the emergence of prospective secessionist since every region will grow at it own phase, Nigeria has shown all elements of disintegration because the north infested insecurity is gradually encroaching to the west and the Yorubas won't like that...
The way I see it, in the far future Nigeria will probably disintegrate into interdependent countries
Re: Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists' by olisaEze(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
At this rate, security personnel go dey arrest fellow security personnel very soon

Security personnel that cannot arrest and prosecute the terrorists will suddenly become Sherlock Holmes for people actually risking their lives without any hope of pension to do their jobs for them. undecided

Wike Declares Public Holiday, Orders Shutdown Of Businesses As Tinubu Visits / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos) / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’