Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) (20086 Views)

30 Atiku Suporters Arrested In Port Harcourt For Planning To Cause Violence / Sit @ Home: Igboho's Suporters Should Also Lock Down The South West - Adeyanju / Dankwambo Meets With Kwankwaso And Sule Lamido In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Karlman: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Godoverevery:

Mugu who are the keke drivers, who are the people selling phone accessories with wheel barrow, who are selling gala and drinks Inside hold up........the one on my parent street selling food stuff sleep inside the same shop with his family.

Keep chest beating and deceiving yourself.......you are not suffering but everyday that are catching your people trafficing coke all over the world.

Only fools fall for you people BS.

I just read Keke and Phone accessories and I stopped reading because that alone have shown you are either daft or stealing eating under your father and mother.
Pls go and research before coming here with childish oafishness.

Keke and Phone accessories na your mate? Nairaland is full of fools.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
Don't be deceived by this picture which was taken in probably one Muslim area.
In 2023, Nasarawa my state will go this way:
Gubernatorial: PDP
Presidential: Labour Party...
Even the present Governor is visibly scared because he knows that he wasn't the peoples'choice in 2019, and the possibility of such rigging happening again under this new Act and with the introduction of BVAT is very slim...
Nasarawa is highly Obidient
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
abc115:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
This is for Sule and not for Tinubu. People here are for Atiku. Get it and have peace of mind
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Brimstone77: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
no igbo man will rule nigeria
We yorubas and the north will make sure you dont smell that sit till your tribes die grin

Ok I have heard you..

Now run along.. cool
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Brimstone77:

Ok I have heard you..

Now run along.. cool
alright marginalised tribe cool
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by truthfinder319: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
The real voters have PVC for APC. Jagaban is coming

abc115:
Grassroots Movement For Bola Tinubu and Sule in Nasarawa State

https://twitter.com/ValiantNig/status/1555148172355375104

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Same way they don't know Tinubu here in Edo State and other parts of SS

Are you sure of what you're saying...did you hear what Ovie omo agege said about Tinubu when he visited Delta State during the APC presidential primaries. I don't think you're correct ooo.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by DOD88: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
Some people will come and hail them. Like the person above me who has refused to learn. The same people who can't boast of 247 electricity, insecurities, no good healthcare and still at home because of strike.

Una mumu never do!

The person below who is making fun of my post is not serious. Na una go suffer am once a failure enters the seat.
Who are the people in APC supporting Tinubu?, are they not the same governor's and ministers who has been in power without any tangible thing. Keep it up, na una go suffer am.
Go and sit down hater,you no sabi. Buhari no Tinubu. Tinubu government will be different to save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Brimstone77: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
alright marginalised tribe cool

Are you referring to the tribe that was conquered by Fulanis without a single bullet??

cheesy
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by ASAPFERG1: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Brimstone77:

Are you referring to the tribe that was conquered by Fulanis without a single bullet??

cheesy
no I am talking about the tribe that 3m of them were killed and they are still begging for presidency in their country grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:
Some people will come and hail them. Like the person above me who has refused to learn. The same people who can't boast of 247 electricity, insecurities, no good healthcare and still at home because of strike.

Una mumu never do!

The person below who is making fun of my post is not serious. Na una go suffer am once a failure enters the seat.
Who are the people in APC supporting Tinubu?, are they not the same governor's and ministers who has been in power without any tangible thing. Keep it up, na una go suffer am.
but idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist said nasarawa is obedient.
idiotic pigs tu lie
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Flows001:
Don't be deceived by this picture which was taken in probably one Muslim area.
In 2023, Nasarawa my state will go this way:
Gubernatorial: PDP
Presidential: Labour Party...
Even the present Governor is visibly scared because he knows that he wasn't the peoples'choice in 2019, and the possibility of such rigging happening again under this new Act and with the introduction of BVAT is very slim...
Nasarawa is highly Obidient
that is how idiotic pigs of biafra were having mouth in 2019.
that Buhari can not win nasarawa. because of the suffering in Nigeria.
you're not up to 1000people that will vote for obituary
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
wiseoneking:
This is for Sule and not for Tinubu. People here are for Atiku. Get it and have peace of mind
you think apc members will vote for pdp.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
He has started releasing money, and after the election, they will mess up governance
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:

Una mumu never do!

Na only when they collect money they campaign for Tinubu, imagine
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Smithkafors:

Una mumu never do!

Wailing in advance mode!!!!! Oga you have to visit churches or Mosques to complement your preaching.

Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Flows001(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
that is how idiotic pigs of biafra were having mouth in 2019.
that Buhari can not win nasarawa. because of the suffering in Nigeria.
you're not up to 1000people that will vote for obituary
You're a FOOL for quoting me...
A very unfortunate FOOL!!
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Foodforthought: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Yes, they cannot mention APC in your state, but you want to campaign for Peter Obi in Lagos without intimidation.

You see how myopic and unaccommodating you people are. Don't worry... February is around the corner.
Keep campaigning for your candidate then. I'm not Ibo. The fact that you think everyone who criticizes your Oga is Ibo shows that you are the myopic one here.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Foodforthought: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
richie240:
...and where is ur state biko?
Campaign go soon start so that I mention u when den reach there!
cool

May your life turn out the way Nigeria did under APC.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by richie240: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
May ur life turn out d way Nigeria did under pdp's 16 yr rule and Abia state did under Pdp'23 yr rule (and counting)!
cool
Foodforthought:

May your life turn out the way Nigeria did under APC.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by wiseoneking: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
you think apc members will vote for pdp.
Northern APC member may not technically vote for "PDP' but rest assured they they will vote for a Northerner because he's ATIKU the true Muslim Nothern Fulani. I hope you get it.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Demolakay: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Electricity problem caused by Obi Pandora lol. Insecurity caused by PDP. Strike caused by PDP who negotiated with ASUU. What else?
Dis one has lost his brain due to excessive intake of Àgbàdo ND cassava.Soo because PDP created d problem,ur APC couldn't solve any of d problem in 8years? I hope ur not educated,cos if u are,ur a misfit to d society.ur parent shld request for a refund for all d money expended on ur education.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2022
Foodforthought:

Keep campaigning for your candidate then. I'm not Ibo. The fact that you think everyone who criticizes your Oga is Ibo shows that you are the myopic one here.

I never mention south east, I simply told you to accommodate everybody thesame way you were allowed to campaign freely in Lagos.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Eniitankorede: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Demolakay:

Dis one has lost his brain due to excessive intake of Àgbàdo ND cassava.Soo because PDP created d problem,ur APC couldn't solve any of d problem in 8years? I hope ur not educated,cos if u are,ur a misfit to d society.ur parent shld request for a refund for all d money expended on ur education.

To say the truth means lack of education? You must be thick upstairs. Yes, you create mess for many years of PDP rule and expect everything to be cleared off by others so quickly? How smart is that?
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Demolakay: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
Eniitankorede:

To say the truth means lack of education? You must be thick upstairs. Yes, you create mess for many years of PDP rule and expect everything to be cleared off by others so quickly? How smart is that?
Soo 8 years is not enuf to make a mark? ur even worse off Dan i earlier tot.dnt worry,we will give APC 100 years to make a mark. neophyte!
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Ubanz: 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, presidency job nor be okrika markate or cement carrying venture biko.

BTW someone with proven track records academic wise (1st class in accounting) and in governance and someone who.managed to get a third class/pass in a 3rd rated course (philosophy) with nothing to show as per governance, common sense (which unfortunately isn't common) dictates that one should go for the former.

How life,after una give macho man buhari? U guys need universal mental liberty.
Running of Government is nothing but business business. Believe it or not. That's y ur colonial masters are still afloat while ur country goes aborrowing.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by Ubanz: 4:22am On Sep 17, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, presidency job nor be okrika markate or cement carrying venture biko.

BTW someone with proven track records academic wise (1st class in accounting) and in governance and someone who.managed to get a third class/pass in a 3rd rated course (philosophy) with nothing to show as per governance, common sense (which unfortunately isn't common) dictates that one should go for the former.

Fake people, you attacked me as Richie code named zomby. How many profiles do you have on Nairaland.
Continue with ur fake life.
Re: APC Suporters In Nasarawa Hold For Tinubu And Sule (Pictures) by richie240: 5:19am On Sep 17, 2022
What's dizwan high on this early morning bikonu.
cool

Ubanz:

Fake people, you attacked me as Richie code named zomby. How many profiles do you have on Nairaland.
Continue with ur fake life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! / Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.