Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income (51333 Views)

Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Method147(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Small girls with big dogs�
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by iamrealdeji(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
okoroemeka:
as open as a tunnel,I don't see the need of saying the obvious which any human being with a head on her shoulders knows the answer,if my daughter is an actress and atiku or dangote wants to date her and buy her a house on banana island with exotic gifts and she refused,I will chase her out of my house.
That's to show how hungry,poor and classless you are. They say that poverty makes people think awkwardly. Some great men can't be bought with money to stand against what they believe in. An American rapper turned down $20m when he was asked to smoke weed in a movie. I bet you would even make arrangement for Dangote to sleep with your mother if he offers you $20m
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Chno: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Bro which bet market is the easiest to use win
Faber:

At last I have seen a very useful question. Yes. Just your NIN, both the tracking number on your NIN slip and your NIN. Then for the issuing agency or whatever, just type NIMC
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by tofolo(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Ay04z:
He should mind his business simple....
can you change date of birth on NIN?
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by essentialone(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2022
As for me, it is only one wonderful married lady that I love passionately in the entire Nollywood, and I know she is definitely better than others.

Her name is

Benita Onyiuke Ugochukwu

1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Ay04z(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2022
tofolo:
can you change date of birth on NIN?
sure.
D. M whatsapp. 08134866398
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Orlatunday11(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2022
As said, they use thr social popularity if no to sell their toto and engaged in strong covered illegal business, not even business but exchange
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by OvertheTop(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
TylerDurden:
Their main hustles are:

1. Local runz

2. Only fans

3. Dubai runs

4. Yatching runz

If you don't know what yatching is, it is the runz where these actresses go to high profile resort locations that billionaire Yatch owners frequent. They roam the shore bars hoping to be picked up by deckhands of the yatch who then take them onboard to hookup with billionaires partying on their yatch.

They earn upwards of $20k sucking off fat old billionaires and then are kicked off the yatch.

Nnegi is currently yatching her ass off as I post this.

Only fans is another avenue where these oloshos make big steady revenue of at least 10k a month showing their ass and masturbating to paid losers.

WOW!! shocked shocked
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Insectkiller: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
The thing dey pain you

Them no give you, clitorissss, chop..

Ali u capped..fvck up big time..

Ass licker like u Ali

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by shegz24(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Is he talking about Iyabo Ojo?

Meanwhile, even those that are not even actresses; i mean those that just enter BBNaija house and didnt even win have houses in Lekki while going on several trips to Dubai.

These same people will come online and form "activist" for the clout.

Nigerian youths just love deceiving themselves.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Wizywiz(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2022
essentialone:
As for me, it is only one wonderful married lady that I love passionately in the entire Nollywood, and I know she is definitely better than others.

Her name is

Benita Onyiuke Ugochukwu
waooo...so Benita is married even with a child...love her movies.. lovely actress...sweet beautiful lady with her soft voice

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by seangy4konji: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2022
olonsho work now...

prostitution...they have zero worth in the eyes of iru awa yi...

they are the scum of the earth...

how own work is to deposit more cum in their asses...

sperm banks....
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by essentialone(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2022
Wizywiz:
waooo...so Benita is married even with a child...love her movies.. lovely actress...sweet beautiful lady with her soft voice

My screen goddess has 3 children, not 1.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Wizywiz(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2022
essentialone:

My screen goddess has 3 children, not 1.
waoo..I ve always admired her in her roles...very sweet lady..soft babe grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by mekzyjoe(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
nnamdiosu:
The women are buying and getting congratulations, the men are not buying yet getting kidney or other life threatening diseases.

Something is wrong somewhere
Ur thread?? Left undone
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by nnamdiosu(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2022
mekzyjoe:

Ur thread?? Left undone

Lol. No boss. It's finished grin
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by mekzyjoe(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
nnamdiosu:

Lol. No boss. It's finished grin
shocked shocked
There is still one u didn't finish bro
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by nnamdiosu(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
mekzyjoe:

shocked shocked
There is still one u didn't finish bro

Still waiting for inspiration from above smiley
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Newborn27(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Thank you jor.

Good afternoon ma'am.
I'm reaching out to you based on our unfinished discussion about the teaching job...... Schools are now on holiday ....I just want to remind you so you can help me in informing that friend of yours should there's Vacancy around there.

I'd love to have some confidential discussion with you but my email address I can't remember.....we really need to talk.... please
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Romanoff(f): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Newborn27:

Good afternoon ma'am.
I'm reaching out to you based on our unfinished discussion about the teaching job...... Schools are now on holiday ....I just want to remind you so you can help me in informing that friend of yours should there's Vacancy around there.

I'd love to have some confidential discussion with you but my email address I can't remember.....we really need to talk.... please

Thank you for reaching out. Been trying to get across to you but I forgot your moniker. I spoke to my friend and he told me that with an NCE here on Abuja, your pay would be around 30-50k and that for you to get better jobs, you'd need to get a B.ed, so you must advance your education.

Seeing that you're a single mum with two kids, will that be easy for you to do considering the bills you have to pay?
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Newborn27(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Thank you for reaching out. Been trying to get across to you but I forgot your moniker. I spoke to my friend and he told me that with an NCE here on Abuja, your pay would be around 30-50k and that for you to get better jobs, you'd need to get a B.ed, so you must advance your education.

Seeing that you're a single mum with two kids, will that be easy for you to do considering the bills you have to pay?

Hmmmm....if not for the "bukata" on me...I'd have finished my B.ed now....but I'm not going to give up... I'd still strive to get the b.ed.

I'm not fully a single mom yet oo....he no gree comot and I no fit leave the house wey I dey pay rent.... reason I'm still stuck here.

I just wish I have a strong wing with which I can fly far away from here....free from all this....each passing day is like walking on eggshells for me.

My life and dream is getting crumbled.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Romanoff(f): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Newborn27:

Hmmmm....if not for the "bukata" on me...I'd have finished my B.ed now....but I'm not going to give up... I'd still strive to get the b.ed.

I'm not fully a single mom yet oo....he no gree comot and I no fit leave the house wey I dey pay rent.... reason I'm still stuck here.

I just wish I have a strong wing with which I can fly far away from here....free from all this....each passing day is like walking on eggshells for me.

My life and dream is getting crumbled.

Don't lose hope.

Getting a B.Ed is still achievable.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Newborn27(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Don't lose hope.

Getting a B.Ed is still achievable.

Sure... I've done the registration before which I stopped.... I'm having the plan to start soonest...even if it's sandwich program.

I know the value of certificate to a person....if not for my NCE certificate which I got after having my first child...I don't know where I'd have been by now......so I've decided to rugged the b.ed too God no go shame me.

Thanks for your help.... I'd just stick to my Ore as the 30-50k range also apply to NCE here.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Romanoff(f): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Newborn27:

Sure... I've done the registration before which I stopped.... I'm having the plan to start soonest...even if it's sandwich program.

I know the value of certificate to a person....if not for my NCE certificate which I got after having my first child...I don't know where I'd have been by now......so I've decided to rugged the b.ed too God no go shame me.

Thanks for your help.... I'd just stick to my Ore as the 30-50k range also apply to NCE here.

All the best Sis. Do keep in touch.
Re: Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income by Newborn27(f): 2:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Romanoff:

All the best Sis. Do keep in touch.

Sure
Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' / 'I Never Joked With Money' - Beverly Osu Shares Her Epic Throwback Photo / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.