Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,417 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson (1301 Views)

Emergency ESN Mega Fundraising - Biafra spokesperson / November 5 To 10 Has Been Declared Sit At Home In Alaigbo / May 29 And June 12 Declared As Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by dominic17: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2022
You are deviating from my point. My point is this seat at home do no good to our people.rather it inflict hardship on them. I grew up in Aba I know what I am telling you. Most artisans like carpenter, brick layer, Babers, bus drivers and conductors etc live on daily income, any day you lack them inside means they will starve that day. Moreover, this is chasing businesses away from south east to other neighboring regions. Also, this will also discourage future investment as on one like invest his or her hard earned money will there's insecurities. We are killing south east economy gradually and is going to hurt us.

PeterObi4LP:

You should be more worried about your sorry life. Ibos I know no send any godfatherism in their region. All the houses in Lagos has be bought by Ibos. Go to Lakki, Eti-Osa, VI, Banana Island and other places in Lagos the Ibos bought it. Business wise and industrious. Stop the hate and vote your preferred candidate let others do the same.

ObiDatti is a goal.
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by naijapips04: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Bandit can you keep quiet!

Lazy idiots everywhere! You want good life handed over to you without working for it?

Same way obi handed good life to Anambra state abi?
Re: 29 And 30th Of August Declared Sit At Home In Biafraland - Biafra Spokesperson by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2022
dominic17:
You are deviating from my point. My point is this seat at home do no good to our people.rather it inflict hardship on them. I grew up in Aba I know what I am telling you. Most artisans like carpenter, brick layer, Babers, bus drivers and conductors etc live on daily income, any day you lack them inside means they will starve that day. Moreover, this is chasing businesses away from south east to other neighboring regions. Also, this will also discourage future investment as on one like invest his or her hard earned money will there's insecurities. We are killing south east economy gradually and is going to hurt us.

so you can not sacrifice just 2 days for Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who has suffered for us?

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Rally On Sunday More Important Than Church...opinions / 2023: Real Reason Ayu Doesn’t Want To Resign As PDP Chairman – Wike / Who Can Tell Me Why They Did This Instead Of That? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.