Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? (980 Views)

How Do I Convince An Abroad Company To Pay Me In Usdt Coin? / FBN INSURANCE Is Refusing To Pay Me My Money / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by airkorie: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2022
If I have spare N20m, what business can I put it in to earn something reasonable for the rest of my life?
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by overboard(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
Apportion some to treasury bills... I think the rates are higher now but find out.

Real estate in my opinion isn't a very motivating investment. Unless you may buy something cheap, reno and flip but a lot of factors have to fall in place for it to work.

Other higher yield businesses though they come with risk.

I think one or two legacy coins may be a good buy if the purchase is minimal. It is not very attractive at the moment but it is bound to pick up as crypto isn't going away; my opinion.

Stocks. Like some US companies but research well. Even the highly rated Tesla stock dipped appreciably if I remember well.

NB: I'm not a financial expert.
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by Kriskonnect(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
invest part of the fund in Pension Scheme

some pension administrator have package for people to invest and you earn annually all through your life time and your next of kin can also benefit

yours truly
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by PlayMaker001(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
We can partner on my rice business.

https://storefront.quickteller.com/juliespecial/product/julie-s-special-rice-50796a608

The rice is low in sugar and contains zero gluten.

We would be glad to have you on board

Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by Theophinio(m): 1:40am On Aug 08, 2022
Invest it in cash crops which is a sure pension for life

Cash crop like Oil Palm, Cocoa, Cashew are guaranteed to feed your children after you are gone
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by netpundit: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2022
N20m will pay you N2m annually for life without any risk if you invest it in money market instrument like fixed deposit, bond, treasury bill etc. But I can give you N500,000 monthly for life if you invest with us or you can also do this for yourself check here https://www.nairaland.com/7261173/how-make-sure-n7000-14k
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Carefully waiting for fraudsters dat will say....." Invest in my ....

Oga Op, don't ever think of parting with that money to any idiot dat will come here asking you to invest in their business. It always ends in long stories, as they will everly put their personal interests first before yours.

My advice to you is to invest between 10 to 15 million of that money in a business that you will personally oversee. Take the remaining 5 million and go to Ibeju lekki where lands appreciate fast and get a plot or two. Good businesses you can look into with the 15 million are LPG business, Sachet water production business, Aftershave solution production, importation of 2004Corolla engines and korope engines or better still, if you have a plot of land in a developed area, use the whole 20 million to construct a storey building of room and palour self contain.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by ayoncox: 6:49am On Aug 21, 2022
airkorie:
If I have spare N20m, what business can I put it in to earn something reasonable for the rest of my life?
Chat me up on 08089456258
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by TopFoods: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2022
airkorie:

Good morning.

At Topfoods Processing Company Limited, we currently produce top quality rice flour and 100% pure ginger powder.

We might be able to workout a supplier partnership with you. Do visit our page to see what we have in stock: https://topfoods.com.ng/partner-with-us/

Warm regards.
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by Divit(m): 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
20m!!! Invest it in a tech company that deals with advert, payment and customer relationship management and save yourself lots of headaches concerning physical commodities business in Nigeria.
Re: How Can N20m Pay Me For Life? by Kobicove(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Carefully waiting for fraudsters dat will say....." Invest in my ....

Oga Op, don't ever think of parting with that money to any idiot dat will come here asking you to invest in their business. It always ends in long stories, as they will everly put their personal interests first before yours.

My advice to you is to invest between 10 to 15 million of that money in a business that you will personally oversee. Take the remaining 5 million and go to Ibeju lekki where lands appreciate fast and get a plot or two. Good businesses you can look into with the 15 million are LPG business, Sachet water production business, Aftershave solution production, importation of 2004Corolla engines and korope engines or better still, if you have a plot of land in a developed area, use the whole 20 million to construct a storey building of room and palour self contain.

T O DARLING

They have already landed, check out the poster directly above you grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Bitcoin Trader In Nigeria? / Fairmoney USSD Code For Loan And Transfer / Based In The North And Want To Invest In Shares?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.