Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu (9647 Views)

Buhari Must Deliver Tinubu / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / Lalong: I Quickly Left The APC Convention When I Was Told My State Was On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by shinealight(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:

Just like you have people expressing fears, or concerns about a Muslim-Muslim ticket, there are Christians that welcome it as a positive development, i

Judas was one of the apostles of Jesus
Christianity is not about saying shahada like muslims without faith in your heart.

Are YOU able to see into everyone’s hearts? Why don’t we leave that to the Almighty Creator who searches everyone’s hearts?
There are faithless people among Christians and Muslims alike. The Lord cannot be mocked! ….people should stop playing to the gallery!!
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by dalongjnr: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2022
This my friend is becoming mentally derailed.
Gov.SBL that can't conduct a free/fair election in plateau state guber primary election for fear of failure, is now "working hard to deliver Tinubu".
Let him deliver himself,first. Man that civil servants in his state are owed between 3-5months salaries and no projects to show for, is talking. Very stubborn fellow that doesn't listing to wise counsel.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by Ashikvk(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by Alar: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2022
We in borno state we are strongly behind ZULUM and TINUBU come 2023 insha Allah.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by Sunday2021: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

You're empty upstairs.
Plateau has been more peaceful in lalong era.
your foolishness will allow you to make statements without justification.
Mention 5 local government you have visited in plateau state that are absolutely peaceful.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:

So anybody that doesn't support Tinubu is igbo? grin

If no Christian is competent to be VP, why is lalung suddenly competent?

Or is Tinubu telling us that he gave his campaign DG to an incompetent man?

Where and when did Tinubu say "no Christian is competent to be VP" ? The fact is that you hypocrites actually know that picking a Muslim from the north east by Tinubu as his running mate is a strategic political calculation towards ensuring victory at the poll in 2023 but you guys keep on flying this senseless religious kite knowing fully well that Tinubu has once again demonstrated his political dexterity by picking the former Governor of Borno as his VP !

Tinubu is ocean-wide smarter than your OBItuary Pandora and you his efulefu supporters ! You all must be kidding yourselves if you think Obi as an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN stands any chance in the north - west ,east or central !
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Where and when did Tinubu say "no Christian is competent to be VP" ? The fact is that you hypocrites actually know that picking a Muslim from the north east by Tinubu as his running mate is a strategic political calculation towards ensuring victory at the poll in 2023 but you guys keep on flying this senseless religious kite knowing fully well that Tinubu has once again demonstrated his political dexterity by picking the former Governor of Borno as his VP !

Tinubu is ocean-wide smarter than your OBItuary Pandora and you his efulefu supporters ! You all must be kidding yourselves if you think Obi as an IGBO and a CHRISTIAN stands any chance in the north - west ,east or central !

Strategic political Calculation?

So if he sensed that picking his wife would get him more votes, then he can choose his wife?
Without considering equity?

So his ambition Is worth more than the inclusion of a Christian as his VP.

I don't have anything to discuss with yoruba Muslims and urchins.
Their brain is non-functional.. See ya.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by aestake: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dmano:
Why are you going to work hard if you are performing,it suppose to be a walk over for you
Hahaha. They don't run on record.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Racoon:
Same Simon Lalong whose people on the Plateau are being killed in endless bloodshed by killers being covertly and overtly protected by this govt? God will not let you succeed.

The Killing did not start today, its a tribal war. Even Obi cannot stop it.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:

So anybody that doesn't support Tinubu is igbo? grin

If no Christian is competent to be VP, why is lalung suddenly competent?

Or is Tinubu telling us that he gave his campaign DG to an incompetent man?

Please read between the lines. Two minorities cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria.

Igbo's and other tribes enjoy the best of freedom under Tinubu as a governor in Lagos.

He gave Igbo's Top Position in Alausa even uptil today. He's not tribalistic as people potray him.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
CalabarPikin:
2020 - they was no killing at the tollgate

2022 - forgive us for what happened at the tollgate, we'll make it right

Pic 1: How it started

Pic 2: How it will go after 2years

God abeg

Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
anonimi:

Na so oh.
The rogue should deliver himself from the evil of looting first.

Then what will you call Orji Kalu.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by IbadeHQ: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
shinealight:

Are YOU able to see into everyone’s hearts? Why don’t we leave that to the Almighty Creator who searches everyone’s hearts?
There are faithless people among Christians and Muslims alike. The Lord cannot be mocked! ….people should stop playing to the gallery!!

So anybody that does not support Peter Obi is faithless. Is there a problem with campaigning for your candidate and let others support theirs.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by VEHINTOLAR: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Strategic political Calculation?

So if he sensed that picking his wife would get him more votes, then he can choose his wife?
Without considering equity?

So his ambition Is worth more than the inclusion of a Christian as his VP.

I don't have anything to discuss with yoruba Muslims and urchins.
Their brain is non-functional.. See ya.

Ode,Yoruba Muslims,blah,blah,blah ! Mumu,who told you I'm a Muslim ? And come to even think of it,do you think religion is an issue in Yoruba land ? You guys are too slow ! You honestly think Yoruba people will go to the poll and cast their votes on the basis of religious sentiments ? Taaah !;Yoruba are just too sophisticated for that !

Tinubu has made his choice and he does not need opinions of any inconsequential criminal from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals to decide on what to do ! Lol,who really wants to have anything to do with you nincompoops who keep arriving in droves in the land of this same Yoruba people you always love to hate ? We will begin to take you seriously when you finally tame those demons that keep chasing you away from your cursed,tiny,little hole of criminal savages and you begin to live in that little DOT.com ! Can you ? As usual,hundreds have arrived in Lagos and some other Yoruba cities this morning alone ! You yeebos are not only slow and stupid but foolishly vain as well;tueh !

Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there,fooooool !
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
Our igbo brothers need leadership tutorial.
anybody that is supporting Tinubu is directly or indirectly their enemy.
75% of southwest people are your enemies especially "afonja muslims" abi.
90% of northners are your enemies especially Hausa and fulani.
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE VOTES TO RULE YOUR ZOO( as you used to call our country).
from angels right?
but mind you, angels do not vote.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by anonimi: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Then what will you call Orji Kalu.

Feel free to call him whatever you want. Na wetin consign me?
By the way is he also doing Emilokan turn-by-turn for his life ambition next year even though he can hardly walk while peeing on himself anyhow like a baby

1 Like

Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by shinealight(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

So anybody that does not support Peter Obi is faithless. Is there a problem with campaigning for your candidate and let others support theirs.

Christianity is not about saying shahada like muslims without faith in your heart.
You stated the above in your last post….I’m only reminding you that we as humans are not in a position to see into anyone’s heart and that Christians can be just as faithless as Muslims going by general behaviour. That’s an indisputable fact, isn’t it?
That’s the point….we are not in a position to pass judgment on any religion or it’s adherents!
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Racoon:
Same Simon Lalong whose people on the Plateau are being killed in endless bloodshed by killers being covertly and overtly protected by this govt? God will not let you succeed.

stop making noise, people elect leaders not God, you ipob m0rons won't cease to amuse me

Lalong is an APC man and he's campaigning for his fellow APC man

no be everyone go foolishly obedient without nothing to point to
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by Jackbaur88: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu will not Win Plateau State where you are governor.
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by limeta(f): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
shinealight:

Allah said it not me
You want me to show you
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by shinealight(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
limeta:

Allah said it not me
You want me to show you

Whatever you want to show us that Allah said about faithless Muslims, you’ll also find similar words in the Christian scriptures about faithless Christians. They’re simply admonitions for the adherents to live with Conviction in the Word of the scripture which they claim to have embraced!!
Re: Lalong: I Will Work To Deliver Tinubu by SenatePresdo(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Please read between the lines. Two minorities cannot win a presidential election in Nigeria.

Igbo's and other tribes enjoy the best of freedom under Tinubu as a governor in Lagos.

He gave Igbo's Top Position in Alausa even uptil today. He's not tribalistic as people potray him.

Tinubu's health and age is my major concern, I have no doubt in what he can do.
But that was then.

Man cannot even walk without people aiding him.

It's just like Asking Okocha to pick up his boots and start playing match against Manchester City because he did well when he played for Bolton.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Barred From Aso Rock / I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola / Lagos CJ Frees 153 Kirikiri Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.