Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How Do I Talk To This Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Talk To This Girl (2037 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / Why Do I Always Have An Erection Whenever I Talk To Women? / My Heart Beats Like 20times Faster Anytime I Talk With A Girl I Really Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Talk To This Girl by MJBOLT: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
there's nothing special about having a girlfriend

denvers:
wow 9 years later I still have never had a girl friend.
Re: How Do I Talk To This Girl by EzzyCarter: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HI, IT'S BEEN 9 YEARS.
HOW DID IT GO?

The girl must be married with at least two kids by now grin grin
Re: How Do I Talk To This Girl by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
And in less than 3 years I have written lots of books that will get you any girl and men around the world are using the books to get women to marry.

Stop wasting your time and read Mr. Friendzone and ChatDîcted.

Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Talk To This Girl by denvers: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
extol1:

I think you need to visit prophet T. B. Joshua for deliverance
What type of healing will he do.
I just find it difficult trying to find out what to discuss with them, but I don't think I am shy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Intimidates You. / Love Triangles Known Or Unknown Are Just Plain Sickening! / Why Must The Guy Be The Only One Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.