Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu (47172 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Murphyenemuwe: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2022
It was far less than 500 million. Why are you guys this ridiculous. You have data to spew trash here but can't google simple information. Loud and empty set of youths
wirinet:

You guys are just employing lies and half truths to justify your dietification of Bola Tinubu. Lagos IGR as to when Tinubu took over in 1999 was not N600 million but about N1.1 billion, then the IGR when Tinubu was leaving in 2007 was about N7 billion and not 45-50 billion.

As I said and as you failed to acknowledge, Tinubu did put any infrastructure in place that led to the increase in IGR. He only became more aggressive in the collection of taxes and revenues which that were the result of commercial activities before he became governor. Lagos already have the 2 major ports in the Country, the major airport and all major national and international companies were domiciled in Lagos. Over the years insecuries in other regions of Nigeria made more companies locate to Lagos. With the location of Dangote Refinery to Lagos, the IGR is set to even increase further. These were not caused by Tinubu.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You keep writing rubbish in the name of long essay and the funniest part is, you're doing it convincingly
Monkeys think bananas hold better value than gold.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
It was far less than 500 million. Why are you guys this ridiculous. You have data to spew trash here but can't google simple information. Loud and empty set of youths
Why not do us a favour and post the link to your data. All you do is pull out ridiculous figures from nowhere to lionize Tinubu.

Here is my own link to support my own claim - https://guardian.ng/opinion/igr-why-lagos-leads/

Oya, counter it with your own claims.

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by wirinet(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Yes the federal capital just like the first picture below. Saying Tinubu isn't pivotal to the modern day Lagos is the highest level of hypocrisy I've seen.

So it was Tinubu that built the Oshodi Bus Terminal? Tinubu that left in 2007 came to be responsible for a bus terminal that was started in 2016 by Governor Ambode and completed in 2020. That means all projects by Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu and subsequent APC governors till eternity should be credited to Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics) / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.