Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu (47176 Views)

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by mecuries(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Unknown gun men
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:44am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

I love the last part of your response, but don't you think CAN also failed with respect to the point you raised by calling the 30 bishops or pastors that graced the ceremony of the vp candidate of APC?

Now when the young girl with the spirit of divination pointed out to the identity of Paul and other disciples which she did without being against them... Still Paul went ahead and rebuked her. That you speak for Jesus doesn't automatically make you one of His, what counts is not your speaking but your relationship which is even supposed to be of paramount concern for believers.
Now back to CAN, what have they being doing to be of assistance to the churches who need their attention? What was their response to the churches being attacked and what help have they rendered to the victims? Then how often have you seen CAN come up with programs that will not just unify believers across the nation but the nation at large.
The 30 fake Bishops sought to misrepresent Christianity. We should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. I ask you if you can show any other VP unveiling that was marked by the attendance of men in clergy robes. Even that of the present VP himself a pastor, there were no pastors in robes at the event. The robes of a clergy are sacred materials that should not be used for frivolity. It is hypocritical to fault CAN's rejection of the fake Bishops and excuse that of so-called pastors who went to a political event in their official robes. It is obvious not all of them are even pastors to begin with and the few of them that are, know they serve a different God from the Christian God.
You misinterpret that particular affair. Paul rebuked her because he knew the spirit inside her was a false spirit. It is a spirit of deceit whose aim was to convince other onlookers that it was genuine and thus deceive them into false revelations. She did not speak for Jesus. She spoke for her masters who were looking to profit from her acts. You should study the Bible well to understand the context of this particular incident. It is also close to that of Simon the sorcerer.
Whether CAN have assisted others in need or not does not strip them of the right to speak against injustice where they feel a need to.
It's obvious you're not a member of CAN neither are you abreast of their activities. You only worry about them because they choose a position that is against your interest. Are you aware last month, CAN had a national day of prayer and fasting for the country? You who judge them so, have you ever chosen a day to pray for this country? The CAN chairman that was beheaded in Adamawa by boko haram, CAN raised money to fight for his release while your favourite politicians did not lift a finger in assistance. I didn't see you rail against the APC led govt for the wasting of a Christian soul neither did you call out their national leader. Now that CAN has crossed paths with your preferred politicians, you seek to pull them down just so your politicians can get their hearts' desire.
Let me ask if you think that's a fair position to take against CAN as a Christian?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

The 30 fake Bishops sought to misrepresent Christianity. We should not be ignorant of the devices of the devil. I ask you if you can show any other VP unveiling that was marked by the attendance of men in clergy robes. Even that of the present VP himself a pastor, there were no pastors in robes at the event. The robes of a clergy are sacred materials that should not be used for frivolity. It is hypocritical to fault CAN's rejection of the fake Bishops and excuse that of so-called pastors who went to a political event in their official robes. It is obvious not all of them are even pastors to begin with and the few of them that are, know they serve a different God from the Christian God.
You misinterpret that particular affair. Paul rebuked her because he knew the spirit inside her was a false spirit. It is a spirit of deceit whose aim was to convince other onlookers that it was genuine and thus deceive them into false revelations. She did not speak for Jesus. She spoke for her masters who were looking to profit from her acts. You should study the Bible well to understand the context of this particular incident. It is also close to that of Simon the sorcerer.
Whether CAN have assisted others in need or not does not strip them of the right to speak against injustice where they feel a need to.
It's obvious you're not a member of CAN neither are you abreast of their activities. You only worry about them because they choose a position that is against your interest. Are you aware last month, CAN had a national day of prayer and fasting for the country? You who judge them so, have you ever chosen a day to pray for this country? The CAN chairman that was beheaded in Adamawa by boko haram, CAN raised money to fight for his release while your favourite politicians did not lift a finger in assistance. I didn't see you rail against the APC led govt for the wasting of a Christian soul neither did you call out their national leader. Now that CAN has crossed paths with your preferred politicians, you seek to pull them down just so your politicians can get their hearts' desire.
Let me ask if you think that's a fair position to take against CAN as a Christian?

I don't need CAN to be a Christian. I need Jesus and have my faith constantly on him.
I don't have a preferred candidate and I detest the selective action of CAN.

Beside how did you know they are fake? They come up with their validation and CAN after that have not come up to say otherwise. Now mind you, with the rate of churches we have today, anyone can call themselves bishop and mind you even the known churches doesn't guarantee genuineness.

TB Joshua was never a member of CAN yet his good works spoke volume and touched lives all over the globe. That is what should be of concern to CAN.

As for the girl with the spirit of divination, I sighted that because of the point you raised about Jesus telling his disciples that anyone that speaks for them is not against them
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:49am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Please tell me more about him... I will appreciate alot about him
Why the sudden interest if I may ask? Well, he was a convicted felon. Convicted of armed robbery. It was prophet Obadare then who fought for his pardon and release during the days of the military. Baba Obadare said God called him to be an evangelist. He followed Obadare for a while before he went his own way. I'm surprised he suddenly resurfaced claiming to be a bishop.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Yeahmehn: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2022
This one dey advertise him church for Sunday service. Offering need to increase
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:51am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Now back to CAN, I remember reading through a lot of abuses rained towards pastor Adeboye simply because he refused endorsing a specific candidate by same christians. He was called fake and yet a member of the said CAN. So must we support a Christian candidate before our Christianity is certify?
Who abused Adeboye? Was it CAN? Why will you hang upon CAN the behaviour of all Christians. Should I also hang upon NSCIA the behaviour of all Muslims including boko haram?
I don't see how this your allegation has anything to do with CAN pls
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by plaindealer: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Buhari believed Igbos won't vote for him and he worked all his administration on tribal ethnic Policy......where has it ended him ?

He even said he can't wait to leave Aso Rock, because the mistakes and calamity he saw are too much for him...

Tinubu again as you are supporting him is working on Religious lines believing that CHRISTIANS won't vote for him and that will end his Government if there ever be one with Religious Bigotry.....

As Buhari said he has nothing to do with a section of Nigeria.l because he believes he was not vot d by them .....which is psychological.....

How do you think TINUBU will have anything to do with CHRISTIANS when elected ?

You ar a kid to understand my lines but just as you were shouting Sai baba before an now shouting KILL Baba now.....

So shall your eyes clear that TINUBU is on a mission to cause the most Religious war ever happened in Nigeria....if ever found near the collidors of Power in 2023.

Stop boring me with your ignorant and bigoted rubbish, democracy is all about choices, freedom of association and freedom of choice, not about you religious bigots and fake Christians and brown envelope chasing CAN.

Are you Igbos terrorists not idol worshipers sef?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Why the sudden interest if I may ask? Well, he was a convicted felon. Convicted of armed robbery. It was prophet Obadare then who fought for his pardon and release during the days of the military. Baba Obadare said God called him to be an evangelist. He followed Obadare for a while before he went his own way. I'm surprised he suddenly resurfaced claiming to be a bishop.

So does being a former criminal discredit his relationship with God. Pa Oritsejafor was of same past and headed the CAN, will you say because he had such past he's not a genuine man of God? Paul had a past and notorious for killing believers yet he is celebrated today for his immerse contributioms to the growth of the body of Christ.

Going his way doesn't make him a fake bishop or pastors. It's a norm amongst young ministers today although not an encourager of such.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Who abused Adeboye? Was it CAN? Why will you hang upon CAN the behaviour of all Christians. Should I also hang upon NSCIA the behaviour of all Muslims including boko haram?
I don't see how this your allegation has anything to do with CAN pls

Who makes up CAN, is it not a body of Christians anymore? If CAN is a body comprising of christians and yet we have amongst the same body Christians who insults and see others as fake because they don't but into their religious sentiment, who then should we blame for that? CAN as a body.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

I don't need CAN to be a Christian. I need Jesus and have my faith constantly on him.
I don't have a preferred candidate and I detest the selective action of CAN.

Beside how did you know they are fake? They come up with their validation and CAN after that have not come up to say otherwise. Now mind you, with the rate of churches we have today, anyone can call themselves bishop and mind you even the known churches doesn't guarantee genuineness.

TB Joshua was never a member of CAN yet his good works spoke volume and touched lives all over the globe. That is what should be of concern to CAN.

As for the girl with the spirit of divination, I sighted that because of the point you raised about Jesus telling his disciples that anyone that speaks for them is not against them
You are not conversant with the activities of CAN. That's why you feel comfortable jumping on the bandwagon to insult and cast aspersions at them. CAN are involved in a lot of prayers, mission work, Evangelism and relief work. Accusing CAN of being selective is not based on any verifiable evidence.

Only five out of the 30 bishops came out to identify themselves. And even those who did, are not registered with CAC. To be a member of CAN, you have to be registered with CAC. It is because of the fact that anyone can claim to be anything that we should be mindful of those we support and recognize in Christianity.
It is interesting you brought up the issue of TB Joshua. Are you aware he was first rejected by CAN because he was not ordained by anyone and his church was not registered as at then, coupled with his sometimes dubious miracles. Look, we all know and acknowledge his philanthropy but does that excuse the lack of sound doctrine in his church? Or dubious and controversial miracles Abbie's attributed to him? The kingdom of God is not just eating and drinking.

I already corrected that error. The lady with the unclean spirit never spoke for Christ. She was not for Christ either. Go and read that passage well to understand what transpired. As a matter of fact, she was about to commercialize the gospel.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

So does being a former criminal discredit his relationship with God. Pa Oritsejafor was of same past and headed the CAN, will you say because he had such past he's not a genuine man of God? Paul had a past and notorious for killing believers yet he is celebrated today for his immerse contributioms to the growth of the body of Christ.

Going his way doesn't make him a fake bishop or pastors. It's a norm amongst young ministers today although not an encourager of such.
My point is not his past. You enjoy making wrong comparisons. Oritsejafor served under idahosa and was appointed a Bishop by same idahosa.
My question is who appointed him a Bishop? He was called an evangelist by his spiritual father Obadare. How did he arrive at Bishop title. Go and read what it takes to be a Bishop in the Bible.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You are not conversant with the activities of CAN. That's why you feel comfortable jumping on the bandwagon to insult and cast aspersions at them. CAN are involved in a lot of prayers, mission work, Evangelism and relief work. Accusing CAN of being selective is not based on any verifiable evidence.

Only five out of the 30 bishops came out to identify themselves. And even those who did, are not registered with CAC. To be a member of CAN, you have to be registered with CAC. It is because of the fact that anyone can claim to be anything that we should be mindful of those we support and recognize in Christianity.
It is interesting you brought up the issue of TB Joshua. Are you aware he was first rejected by CAN because he was not ordained by anyone and his church was not registered as at then, coupled with his sometimes dubious miracles. Look, we all know and acknowledge his philanthropy but does that excuse the lack of sound doctrine in his church? Or dubious and controversial miracles Abbie's attributed to him? The kingdom of God is not just eating and drinking.

I already corrected that error. The lady with the unclean spirit never spoke for Christ. She was not for Christ either. Go and read that passage well to understand what transpired. As a matter of fact, she was about to commercialize the gospel.

Was TB Joshua's church registered with CAC? Why didn't he join if that's what is required to be a member of CAN. Moreso, if you're saying that's what is required to be a member then christians like me who don't have churches can't be associated to CAN and do you think such act is right?
CAN should be a body for all believers wether or not you own a church registered or not with CAC. It's a body for christians and not an enterprise for christians
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:12am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Who makes up CAN, is it not a body of Christians anymore? If CAN is a body comprising of christians and yet we have amongst the same body Christians who insults and see others as fake because they don't but into their religious sentiment, who then should we blame for that? CAN as a body.
This is a wrong assertion. You claim to be a Christian, yet you're neither aware neither do you partake in CAN activities. The only time you worry about CAN is when you come online to insult and condemn them yet you want to blame them for your actions and behavior. How does that even begin to sound reasonable to you
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

My point is not his past. You enjoy making wrong comparisons. Oritsejafor served under idahosa and was appointed a Bishop by same idahosa.
My question is who appointed him a Bishop? He was called an evangelist by his spiritual father Obadare. How did he arrive at Bishop title. Go and read what it takes to be a Bishop in the Bible.

Is he still serving that said bishop?

And if we go by what it means to be a bishop I'm afraid many including registered churches with CAN don't fit in at all.

He was called by his spiritual father an evangelist... Hmm, when does it become the responsibility of any man to decide what ministry of the Holy Spirit a man called to service should operate. You can be a bishop yet an evangelist in nature and calling.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This is a wrong assertion. You claim to be a Christian, yet you're neither aware neither do you partake in CAN activities. The only time you worry about CAN is when you come online to insult and condemn them yet you want to blame them for your actions and behavior. How does that even begin to sound reasonable to you

I'm not registered with CAC which is a criteria if I get your point right. I repeat I don't need to be a member of CAN before being seen a Christian by God himself. For as much as I meet the necessary requirements set by the bible which is God's word, then I'm contented.

Well I appreciate your conversation and you're indeed worth the discussions.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:17am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Was TB Joshua's church registered with CAC? Why didn't he join if that's what is required to be a member of CAN. Moreso, if you're saying that's what is required to be a member then christians like me who don't have churches can't be associated to CAN and do you think such act is right?
CAN should be a body for all believers wether or not you own a church registered or not with CAC. It's a body for christians and not an enterprise for christians
You don't have a church you attend? How then do you know you're a Christian?
If what you mean is that you don't own a church, again you're mixing things up. What is required to be a member of CAN is that your church should be a member. If your church is a member, then you are as well.

Well, by the laws of Nigeria, a church is only recognised as one when it is registered by CAC. Any church that is not registered and operates does so of its own volition and is not recognized by the govt. So I expect you won't want CAN to allow illegal entities be a part of its membership.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If what you mean is that you don't own a church, again you're mixing things up. What is required to be a member of CAN is that your church should be a member. If your church is a member, then you are as well.

Well, by the laws of Nigeria, a church is only recognised as one when it is registered by CAC. Any church that is not registered and operates does so of its own volition and is not recognized by the govt. So I expect you won't want CAN to allow illegal entities be a part of its membership.

I have my faith in Christ Jesus and building my relationship with him. That's what makes me one of his and not being a member of a church or association.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

My boss, being a member of a registered church shouldn't be the criteria but being a member of the body of Christ.
Anyone can start up a church even as an enterprise and get it registered and join CAN but that doesn't mean it's a true church before Christ.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:22am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

Is he still serving that said bishop?

And if we go by what it means to be a bishop I'm afraid many including registered churches with CAN don't fit in at all.

He was called by his spiritual father an evangelist... Hmm, when does it become the responsibility of any man to decide what ministry of the Holy Spirit a man called to service should operate. You can be a bishop yet an evangelist in nature and calling.
How do you mean? Mention the churches in CAN that don't fit.
You're obviously ignorant of spiritual hierarchy. It takes a Bishop to appoint a Bishop just as it takes an evangelist to appoint one. Prophet Obadare appointed him an evangelist not Bishop. So like I said, he needs to show us his certificate of ordination as a Bishop
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How do you mean? Mention the churches in CAN that don't fit.
You're obviously ignorant of spiritual hierarchy. It takes a Bishop to appoint a Bishop just as it takes an evangelist to appoint one. Prophet Obadare appointed him an evangelist not Bishop. So like I said, he needs to show us his certificate of ordination as a Bishop

Is prophet Obadare his God or a privileged spiritual father of his?
Certificate doesn't qualify you as one before God. Anyone can be certified on the basis of man's parameters but what is God saying about you as a certified minister of His?
Have we not seen certified bishops or men with titles who brought shame to the body of Christ?
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:27am On Aug 06, 2022
tonyuny12:

I'm not registered with CAC which is a criteria if I get your point right. I repeat I don't need to be a member of CAN before being seen a Christian by God himself. For as much as I meet the necessary requirements set by the bible which is God's word, then I'm contented.

Well I appreciate your conversation and you're indeed worth the discussions.
Of course you don't need to join CAN to be a Christian. But as a Christian you're admonished to not forsake the gathering of saints in Hebrews. God will not come down and help you to be a better Christian. It is through interacting with christians that you get more deeper in Christianity.

Thank you for your time. Peace
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Of course you don't need to join CAN to be a Christian. But as a Christian you're admonished to not forsake the gathering of saints in Hebrews. God will not come down and help you to be a better Christian. It is through interacting with christians that you get more deeper in Christianity.

I belong to a body of Christ and I'm ok with that. Whether they be registered or not isn't my motivation, but how much of Jesus they expose me to is what matters.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Donclaracuzo: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Chai! Peter Obi matter has caused several sleepless nights to some people. Please, make sure you are always monitoring your BP. Biko, it is very important before you loose your dear life.

BATified2023:
Ipob miscreants cum Obi supporters will come n tell us he was paid but if he supports their obituary madness they will hail him

Don’t b surprised if they tell u they are d ones that went to drop tinubu bag of money for him

These dingbats don’t understand that in democracy people will have different views
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by engrkaz(m): 4:22am On Aug 06, 2022
RSR…..Robber supporting Robber.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2022
He will soon be labeled a plumber or mechanic by yeebos.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Str8talk21: 5:51am On Aug 06, 2022
Afonja! Tribalism is in their blood, u just can't remove it.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Image123(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2022
engrkaz:
RSR…..Robber supporting Robber.

Which of them is not a robber? Which of them has been convicted by any court?Is Peter Obi not still the lying thief we know him to be?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2022
diadem10:
smiley

In details.

Ipob miscreants would soon say he's fake now.

The Point is the criteria needed is a Southerner and a Northerner. Not a Christian and a Muslim. Tinubu only chose a core North which happens to be a Muslim since everyone of them are Muslims anyway. Point is Nigeria remains a secular country where whatever religion or non religion which anyone chooses to practise shouldn't be anyone's business.

The Big churches are in Lagos for example. Were they islamised? If Tinubu didn't islamise his wife and Lagos, he won't islamise anyone.

The so called Ipob christians in the south eeast who had wanted to kill Kumuyi if he comes to the southeast are the ones to talk? They should go preach their hypocrisy to themselves first.
and you think the only fear is islamisation, the northern leaders clearlytold him that He won't be supported if he picks a northern christian as president and he gladly obliged their result to compromise against what is fair and just, the only reason you do not think this is wrong is just because your mind only sees a tinubu presidency anything to make him president, you can't see the bigger picture, if he can compromise on what is logical, fair and just just to become president, he will also compromise on what is fair and just to remain president, and he would also compromise on what is fair and just and logical just to win a 're election, in the end one of the seven deadly sins is politics without principle.
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Decent09(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2022
life2017:

https://thenationonlineng.net/cans-stance-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-not-of-god-bishop/

Some section of CAN that felt they are the one to be picked as Vice President, Na Bad Belle, Dogara no go bring 20 % of the votes from Bauchi state, like wise Babachir, so don't mind them, them be Confirmed Werey fill up with Bad Belle
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Decent09(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

But the Pastor's said he is being directed by God, even though he didn't explain which one (Abi The Father, the Son or The Holy Spirit), so since it's from God, then all christiandom have to accept it whole heartedly
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by miketayo(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2022
tinsel:

Oaiyekan and Kukuh are catholic bishops and Catholics pulled out from CAN during Jonathan"s time. Have any of them told you not to vote for Muslim/Muslism ticket? Kukah said there are many other choice to make if you don't like this ticket.

The Catholic church won't tell you who to vote but will advice you not to sell ur vote and use ur head, and yeah the Catholic church is against the Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Decent09:

Some section of CAN that felt they are the one to be picked as Vice President, Na Bad Belle, Dogara no go bring 20 % of the votes from Bauchi state, like wise Babachir, so don't mind them, them be Confirmed Werey fill up with Bad Belle

Was he not part of those who projected tinubu rather than queue behind the vice president if he so cared about his faith. Hell no, selfishness is the order of the day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / Photos From Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.