Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,187 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

MHA 2023: Why Do I Want To Represent Akoko North West? -kolawole Oluwaseyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MHA 2023: Why Do I Want To Represent Akoko North West? -kolawole Oluwaseyi (156 Views)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / MHA 2023: Kolawole Oluwaseyi Still In The Race / Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MHA 2023: Why Do I Want To Represent Akoko North West? -kolawole Oluwaseyi by Laststylebender: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
A candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP), Joseph Kolawole Oluwaseyi, has stated why he is seeking to represent Akoko North West Constituency 1 at the State House of Assembly.

While speaking to newsmen in Akure, the Ondo State Capital, he stated that it's high time the people of the constituency take a break from the current political structures by ushering in a new wave of progressive-conscious political structures with the ability to effectively bring positive change to Nigeria.

The native of Oke-Agbe Akoko also revealed that the constituency needs a candidate with fresh and brilliant ideas that can effectively transform the constituency for the better.

According to him, " it is high time we do away with the failures of this current political dispensation."
"We have so much at stake, hence the need for us to collectively rise up and make that one decision which will see us take charge of our future.

"What we have right now does not in any way benefit our people, and that's why I am out here giving myself and my resources for the holistic growth and development of our people."

The managing director JOEBASS Properties, also revealed that he has everything it takes to advance the people.

He said that his experience as a businessman and entrepreneur would help the people get their money back and be free from poverty.

He also assured his readiness to adopt an indigenous and holistic approach to create wealth for the people.

According to him, Nigeria in the past depended on agriculture as a viable means for wealth creation. He stated that if given the opportunity to represent the people of the constituency, he will ensure that new and innovative agricultural means are offered to the people to help them raise a sustainable economy.

He also reiterated his commitment to ensuring that the security of the people is secured. According to him, in order to create a stable and growing economy, it's important for the people to have a secure environment and that he will ensure that this is adequately achieved.

He also pledged to take into important consideration the empowerment of the youth, which he stated, if well harnessed, will serve as a gold mine for the people if given the mandate.

" I will ensure that young but brilliant individuals who are ready to harness their skills and all they need is the encouragement and platform to make this happen. If given the opportunity, I will ensure that youths are adequately taken care of and our unique manpower will be our greatest strength."

Re: MHA 2023: Why Do I Want To Represent Akoko North West? -kolawole Oluwaseyi by xeyinic367: 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bdb

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Would Vote PETER OBI For Presidency Evidence Inside / National Embarrassment By Police / Did I Hear Baba Buhari Said What???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.