Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,124 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

MHA 2023: Kolawole Oluwaseyi Still In The Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MHA 2023: Kolawole Oluwaseyi Still In The Race (127 Views)

Oluwaseyi Tinubu: Five Things To Know About Tinubu’s Son / MHA 2023: Why Do I Want To Represent Akoko North West? -kolawole Oluwaseyi / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MHA 2023: Kolawole Oluwaseyi Still In The Race by Laststylebender: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
MHA 2023: Kolawole Oluwaseyi still in the race

Contrary to the speculations that I, Kolawole Oluwaseyi, candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) vying for Akoko North West , Ondo State House of Assembly, have stepped down from the race for a particular candidate of the opposition; I have not withdrawn from the contest.

Our priority remain clear and straight while our resolute remain unshaken.

We are motivated by the pure pursuit of heralding for our people,a new reality defined by good governance and quality representation and we shall never take this for granted.

While I appreciate our people for their unwavering support, I also urge them not to relent with their support. With their help, we shall run this race till victory is attained.

(1) (Reply)

Present Definition of Nigeria Youth / Btwn Common Sense And Hallucination - By Pigo Hedliger / Ignorance Is The Reason We Hate Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.