Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party (27958 Views)

Former NBA Chairman, Olumide Akpata Joins Labour Party (Pix) / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by daygee12: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
donaldking100:

According to Pastor David Ibiyomie, and i quote......
"The Bible says in the book of Ecclesiastes Chapter 10: Woe unto the nation whose leader is a child.
So if you are planning on voting-in a child who moves around wearing pampers, then you a fool & a very big failure."
Those were the words of Ibioyomie.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

If Ibiyomie na ur Pastor u can't make heaven, Someone that has taken ur destiny

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Wise man. Be Obidient and eat the good of the land/state grin
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by booblacain(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
As expected, he dump the party because he is Igbo and want to support his Igbo tribe's man, if it is because of Muslim Muslim ticket he should have joined SDP, NNPC, APkuGA or PDP, but he went to Labour party where there is Peter Obi, that is why people are saying Peter Obi is Igbo presidential candidate

So if a Fulani man dumps APC to join Kwankwaso's NNPP, will you call NNPP a Fulani party?
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by GoldenisSilence: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So our ex Ambassador to India is from the SE yet India keeps receiving most of its drug felons from Nigeria shocked

I have always been concerned about why our youth mostly from the SE are the ones arrested and paraded for drug charges in India.

Someone or groups of folks in our mission in India obviously made it easy and popular to travel to India for drugs among youths in the SE. Sadly our youths are languishing over there and may not even return alive after finishing their sentencing.

All those guys in our mission in India need to be deployed elsewhere just in case they are overwhelmed or already compromised.

The lives of SE Youths too matter! Stay off crimes and drug please. It does not pay. Remember your family and loved ones.

Check my signature for freebies!

The south eastern youths unlike other zones have been grossly neglected by successive govts..

They have resorted to self help.. Do not be confused there are much more easterners doing legit things abroad..

It's not easy taking such risks and still having a life.

Nigeria as a country should av put such u resilience to work but instead look at what u are saying here..

It's terrible what u are saying here.. If u travel abroad chances are that an Igbo man would be of help to you one way or another..
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by etrouble: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:

Foolish youths

Frustration dey kill more than bandits

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by FreeStuffsNG: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

The south eastern youths unlike other zones have been grossly neglected by successive govts..

They have resorted to self help.. Do not be confused there are much more easterners doing legit things abroad..

Nigeria as a country should av put such u resilience to work but instead look at what u are saying here..

It's terrible what u are saying here.. If u travel abroad chances are that an Igbo man would be of help to you one way or another..

You obviously don't understand the issues and my constructive solution. They are freeborns of Nigeria and not slaves so nobody can cheat them!

Edo state did same thing I suggested; sought help from NAPTIP and the traditional institutions . Some of those youths in prison in India were better off here in Nigeria but got into wrong crowd.
Better advocacy and enforcement can help save others from being recruited and ending miserably in India. What does it profit you when you lose your little but promising life in SE for a life in prison or death in India where your family won't even see your corpse or ashes when incinerated.
I believe the advocacy is currently low and some people will not do it if they see the risk and the low benefit/reward.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Dohak(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Rubbish. Good riddance to bad rubbish. But you can defend the christian-christian ticket of your governor and his deputy.

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by GoldenisSilence: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You obviously don't understand the issues and my constructive solution. They are freeborns of Nigeria and not slaves so nobody can cheat them!

Edo state did same thing I suggested; sought help from NAPTIP and the traditional institutions . Some of those youths in prison in India were better off here in Nigeria but got into wrong crowd.
Better advocacy and enforcement can help save others from being recruited and ending miserably in India. What does it profit you when you lose your little but promising life in SE for a life in prison or death in India where your family won't even see your corpse or ashes when incinerated.
I believe the advocacy is currently low and some people will not do it if they see the risk and the low benefit/reward.

What has it got to do with the ambassador de camping.. You ought to open a new thread for that..

It is terrible
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by maasoap(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Loser
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by PharmacyStore: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Walealoba(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dohak:
Rubbish. Good riddance to bad rubbish. But you can defend the christian-christian ticket of your governor and his deputy.

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Jesusloveyou: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
A very Obidient General.

We salute you Sir.
expired politicians that can't will their poling unit.
the old fool will be retired in politics.

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Babastrong(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=saintokwuluora post=115413041]He merits the rank of Field Marshall. He has exhibited courage and patriotism in this singular effort to rescue Nigeria. Simple Obidience is what Nigeria needs to become Great again.[ Biafrans and noise are 5 and 6. Nigeria's load is heavier than what your obi can put on his head. Atari ajenaku ni, ki nse eru omode.]

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is or next president 2023.

I wish you and our Kanye West Presido aspirant Wey Dey dodge go abroad for checkup ����

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
otolanle:
Aliment is allowed. And I wish people can understand that without feeling bad
Anyway, please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/CkmKvwdwfNpz7gB2A

Old age is a blessing but don’t use it to suffer others because of ambition
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Funflipper: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
muykem:
Same IPOB, same 5%.

They are all aligning with their son.

1 Like

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Jesusloveyou: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
GoldenisSilence:

that is the reason idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist should not make the mistake of 2015.
they should not waste their votes on obituary.
vote tinubu for better Nigeria.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Abujason: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
muykem:
Same IPOB, same 5%.

Tinubu and Buhari must be arrested for pretending to be competent human beings. See what they did to Nigeria and some nonentities are still hailing them.

Spits!

Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by DukeofUmueri247: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Evaromantik:

F is for Fruitfulness my brother.

Are you actually from Umueri because am from Aguleri.
Yes...I am a proud son of Okebo Kingdom
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by bagad: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.
your next president, not ours.
Worry about your own fortune
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by bagad: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
As expected, he dump the party because he is Igbo and want to support his Igbo tribe's man, if it is because of Muslim Muslim ticket he should have joined SDP, NNPC, APkuGA or PDP, but he went to Labour party where there is Peter Obi, that is why people are saying Peter Obi is Igbo presidential candidate
if obi is a boy, ah no know say Tinubu and Atiku na girls o, ah don know now Sha, thanks
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by GoldenisSilence: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
that is the reason idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist should not make the mistake of 2015.
they should not waste their votes on obituary.
vote tinubu for better Nigeria.

Irrespective of who they vote its one Nigeria.. The funny thing is that IPOB is formidable worldwide and sort of the quasi opposition in Nigeria presently..

The system of self help seems to be working well for the igbos..
You need to visit iboland to see for yourself.

Keep on deceiving yourself.. With millions troopi g in from Chad and Niger the future is not bright for us most especially the ones who depend on the Govt..

So keep on deceieving urself. The Jihadist have set u guys up already..

Also for ur info.. If the currency keeps on fluctuating like this the south east will be the first to dump the Naira.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Ikpaitid: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
IPOB member joins IPOB party, is that news?
May their labour continue to be in vain.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by kennethesan(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Many of them still coming to be obident. They are welcome tho...
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the incoming president 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.

Ode
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Makcollins(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
You shall be pay for being OBIDIENT incoming Chief of Staff
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by Ikiriye(m): 3:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Affliction shall not rise for the second time.we reject muslim-muslim ticket.we cannot continue in poverty.cassava and agbado for sensitive youth is rejected.APC can give agbado to her urchines.
Re: Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party by essentialone(m): 6:41am On Aug 06, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So our ex Ambassador to India is from the SE yet India keeps receiving most of its drug felons from Nigeria shocked

I have always been concerned about why our youth mostly from the SE are the ones arrested and paraded for drug charges in India.

Someone or groups of folks in our mission in India obviously made it easy and popular to travel to India for drugs among youths in the SE. Sadly our youths are languishing over there and may not even return alive after finishing their sentencing.

All those guys in our mission in India need to be deployed elsewhere just in case they are overwhelmed or already compromised.

The lives of SE Youths too matter! Stay off crimes and drug please. It does not pay. Remember your family and loved ones.

Check my signature for freebies!

Governor Dave Umahi has dumped APC and joined Labour Party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy / Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.