Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. (476 Views)

"Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense / When You Try To Take A Selfie In Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by meobizy(f): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2022
I go to a neighbour’s house, they give me food then I start flying and committing evil at night.

Why has nobody questioned for evidence or the science behind such stories? If I have a pure mind to begin with, do I get forced into committing acts of evil? Na juju dey the food or incantation? Why doesn’t the same happen in developed nations? Why always in poverty-riddled African countries?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by God1000(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
It's nothing but old wives tales

Ignorance and illiteracy is responsible

3 Likes

Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by Cypress042(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2022
Juju? Flying at night? gringrin
Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by Blue86(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
It happens.

The people that experiences just term it wild fantasies.

Haven't you heard someone became a spoke person for big foot?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by Lighthouse50: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
Whether you take it or leave it. there are cases of a demon-possessed buildings in the west. Fact is spirits live in jungle or dense populated places with no modernisation. Even in the forest, cigarettes is used to chase them away because spirits hates and flee from gaseous smoke. Technologies in city like exhaust from factories, cars, generators, thugs and so on has driven those spirits to extinction (that means, the go to forest regions) To be continued....

1 Like

Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by RepoMan007: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Whether you take it or leave it. there are cases of a demon-possessed buildings in the west. Fact is spirits live in jungle or dense populated places with no modernisation. Even in the forest, cigarettes is used to chase them away because spirits hates and flee from gaseous smoke. Technologies in city like exhaust from factories, cars, generators, thugs and so on has driven those spirits to extinction (that means, the go to forest regions) To be continued....
how come sulphur is used to conjure the devil in satanic practices?
Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by MindHacker9009(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2022
The spirit world is real. These video documentary volumes 1 and 2 are from the whites it includes how the Television was invented with contacts with the spirit world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGzTTx_QqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYznDBC_fQk
Re: Somebody Try To Make This Make Sense. by meobizy(f): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
God1000:
It's nothing but old wives tales

Ignorance and illiteracy is responsible
The worst part is some sixteen year olds today still believe it without proof. One would think as Nigerians got more exposed, such wild speculations would naturally die off.

(1) (Reply)

Proof Of Reincarnation? Famous Chinese/taiwanese Singer Teresa Teng / Is Hell Real ? / Now This Is Church - Ethiopian Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.