Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor (5189 Views)

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Gistsme1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2Dao-RoTI

Man of God catches wife in bed with assistant pastor.

Nigerians on social media are currently reacting to a trending video of a Man of God who catches his wife in bed with assistant pastor, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the Man of God was asking the assistant pastor, why do you do this to me.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg4Pk1fq3dd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by God1000(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Two stupid individuals
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Obidient4life3: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
This one na real assistant.

8 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
E pain d man oo but sha he still hold on to him bible and he remember to speak in tongues

9 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Cypress042(m): 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Place your bible gently on any furniture closest to you and teach the Niggar some useful tactics he's never seen before.

In this case, even God would understand that you're a human with flesh and blood, what rubbish angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Wawelexy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
Too bad!!! Assisting him in all things....

4 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Unzerious: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
He isn't a Great Goalscorer.... But, a nice ASSISTant cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by ThrownBack: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Looks acted to me.

10 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2022
hahahahahaha..

sharp
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by GamalNasser: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fake .!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by lastmessenger: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
This is evil and bad
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Kendo999: 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
grin guyman won collect
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by crossfire(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2022
I admire this man so much his a man of God in indeed God bless him.
Kendo999:
grin guyman won collect
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Anyiamaka: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
As I just hear the Yoruba language, I just drink my RC because las las na still dem
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by phygo89(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Unzerious:
He isn't a Great Goalscorer.... But, a nice ASSISTant cool
Mesut Ozil

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by DSC7: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nawaooo shocked shocked shocked..

Who go come settle this kind matter? ...
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by EmekaA125(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Acted. Not real

3 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Jayinyourdreams(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
Comedy skit sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Esama: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
Scripted.

8 Likes

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by tiger28: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
If it was acted, their faces will definitely be shown For EFFECT.
This is Sooooo real and I can feel the Pastor's pain...very Sad!!!
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by GodsOwnMan: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by OKOATA(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Some guys are just dumbos and some women too are mostly shameless, you want to commit adultery but you guys are so poor and wretched you can't book a room now you are exposed. Something's doesn't just make sense no matter what.
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by mu2sa2: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo shocked shocked shocked..

Who go come settle this kind matter? ...
Both of them are guilty: the assistant for fvcking with the pastor's wife and the pastor for his wife to be fvcking about while he concentrate on tithe collection.

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Indispensable85(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Gistsme1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2Dao-RoTI

Man of God catches wife in bed with assistant pastor.

Nigerians on social media are currently reacting to a trending video of a Man of God who catches his wife in bed with assistant pastor, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the Man of God was asking the assistant pastor, why do you do this to me.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cg4Pk1fq3dd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is acting now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by Toosure70: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Rubbish , why no showing their faces

1 Like

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by paramakina202: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
The man of God may forgive his adulterous wife that maybe behind the reason he refused to expose their faces.
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by IgOga(m): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Sad
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by skywalker240(m): 1:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Very bad
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by butterfly777(m): 4:47am On Aug 06, 2022
This is scripted drama. Just to drive traffic to your channel, you're creating a disrespectful video like this.

Continue.... And let's see your channel grow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by princepeter566: 5:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Did God tell anyone they are his men?
Re: Man Of God Caught Wife In Bed With Assistant Pastor by ThinkSmarter: 5:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Na sharia law fit women

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba's Set For Inter Tribal War For Mend Attack / Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations / Iraq Wants Nigeria To Reopen Embassy In Baghdad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.