Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) (62129 Views)

Please I'm Looking For This Meme (photo) / The New Nairaland Meme-(photo) / Funny Christmas Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by wittywriter: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
OP do you have that kind of face?

That's what APC has made Nigeria look like...

APC is a plague.

© Wittyness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2022
This is the guy whose face has now gone viral especially on the Nigerian social media space

He is a Kenyan comedian who has gone viral on months after shooting a video imitating the World Rally Championship drivers who participated in the June 2022 Safari Rally that took place in Naivasha, Nakuru county.

The comedian named Arap Marindich and his colleague, Tula Chemoget's memes have gone viral due to their hilarious facial expressions.

A spot check on their social media platforms showed that Marindich went viral after they released a skit explaining the tough conditions and terrain World Rally Championship drivers had to contend with during the competition.

He pretended to have just finished a race and were getting questions from interviewers in the pictures that have now gone viral online as memes.

More likes please

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Lol
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by dammie4j(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
It shows 2 different facial reactions. A smiley face and a grumpy one... You can attach your messages to both based on varying instances...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Gkay1(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
I don't know ooo
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
The guy is a Kenyan and not Nigerian, he is always found of driving in the deserts without navigator, this happens to be one of the interview he granted on why he likes to drive round the reserve without making use of navigator. The little i know about the it grin

8 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by jeromestarks: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
He's a Kenyan comedian

3 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by KalioPeter: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Thunder fire the mods of this Nairaland.

How could this appear on the front page of this forum.
when I made a post just yesterday that I was hungry and needed help, it didn't make front-page, now this Bullshit appears on Front-page with less than 20 comments.

Thunder fire the mods of the forum once again

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2022
From Kenya i guess.. roaming around in the deserts of Africa...

I saw with from a white guy first...... they shared it very well on Twitter!!..

But he is not Nigerian..
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by headbasher96(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2022
typical african mad max and the fury road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ebukajay184: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by beejay85: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

What's the origin of the pics?
Probably a scene from dakar rally..
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Emmychem(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Nna one guy @ARAB URIA like that wey dey mimick football commentator @PETER DURY... posted it in his Facebook wall... With the inscription that he misses PETER DURY'S commentary... Since @PETER DURY has changed to another company
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ecolime(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
KalioPeter:

when I made a post just yesterday that I was hungry and needed help, it didn't make front-page, now this Bullshit appears on Front-page with less than 20 comments.

Do you know how many hungry people create threads begging for alms on a daily basis?

You expect the mods to move each topic to the front-page?

I would advise you guys form an association. Then start a go-fundme so we can donate to all of you once and forever.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Onyi90(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
He and his compatriots participated in a rigorous drought race competition that involved some other professional white folks, however due to his poor driving skills his race car tumbled that explains the dust all over his body.
But when the interviewer asked him why he had a poor outing, he lied by blaming it to the poor condition of the road/terrain and other competitors but his partner exposed him by telling the interviewer that he's a bad driver and that didn't go down well with him grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by omooba969(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When an 83yr old Man claimed 70 to contest for president and his first daughter is 63.

Who are you referring to and can we see the recent picture of the daughter so we can assess?

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by phemmyfour: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

Want to know as well
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Eriokanmi: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2022
It's posted as a reaction... when a square peg is put in a round hole...as in our leaders' habits

It also means some people are doing things wrongly

You wear a helmet only when you're on a bike, not in the car.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Offpoint1: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
So boring, vawulence is the greatest meme
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by frndfghtr(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2022
Driver wet no know road, carry person wet no know where he they go, they ask person wet miss road the way, let's follow who know road PO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2022
They tag the meme as Orisa (deity)
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by tradepunter: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2022
its not complete Nah.... there is a second pix that makes you understand better..

all these HALF baked threads
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by teepain: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
When an 83yr old Man claimed 70 to contest for president and his first daughter is 63.

Haba, how can Tinubu be 83 years old? Are you saying that he is IBB's or MKO's contemporary? Make una find better thing campaign against him, this one no gel.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by seunayantokun(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Rikidony:
He's a Kenyan comedian, those meme where from one of his clips about a desert rally, he missed the route, although I check the guy out on Facebook he doesn't have lots of followers but he's trending well
He is having his breakthrough then.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Timagex(m): 11:42am On Aug 17, 2022
The guy in the picture partook in a car race. So, the meme up there was one of his expressions when he was being interviewed.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by omooba969(m): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
KalioPeter:

Wow! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by BATified2023: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by lomprico(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

Five days abi months
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Freelane33(m): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

The Nigga look like all these East African people
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by BATified2023: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2022
nwajesus12:
Ask Asuwaju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / If You Are Looking For Your Bedsheet, ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.