Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) (61824 Views)

Please I'm Looking For This Meme (photo) / The New Nairaland Meme-(photo) / Funny Christmas Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by KalioPeter: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2022
ecolime:

Do you know how many hungry people create thread begging for alms on a daily basis?

You expect the mods to move each topics to the front-page?

I would advise you guys form an association. Then start a go-fund so we can donate to all of you once and forever.

I'm sure we'll put that into consideration.
Help me first, with whatever you can
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Smith414: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

What's the origin of the pics?

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Mystic216: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Search no more

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by dontbothermuch: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
I thought it was from a ps5 game o
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by gozmok1(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
emilokan

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Aringon(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2022
He is a Kenyan comedian

Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Fearyourcreator: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2022
GoldenJAT:
We no de get reason for this country! Just join the trend.
Awon arindin...
Naso dem post Jesus that time too
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Bluebrain101: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Try this

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Kenog4real(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na the guy be this na. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by chrizzyace: 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eleyi1:
He’s telling us dat if Obi becomes d president even Agbado nd Cassava won’t be available cos he’s very stingy, na sapa mode everybody go dey

So Na agbado and cassava be your problem?
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by harmargedon: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

that looks like Dakar rally, with the helmet on a vehicle. Possibly he was involved in an accident or he won the race
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Mbenny(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Boko Haram driving car in the desert for the first time with their helmets still on thinking they are still on a bike.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Benwallt(m): 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
He take styles resemble chris Rock though
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by shortIGBOman: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
That was Peter Obi, on his way to Libya, via Sahara desert. After he lost the Presidential election in 2023.

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ribbit: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
GoldenJAT:
We no de get reason for this country! Just join the trend.
herds mentality..

Clout chasing generation. grin
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by compton11(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

the guy is a racer in Kenya and he got lost during the race,so he was being interviewed in that picture.

His name is Arap Marindich, check him out on Twitter.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Minjim: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
The fool was actually granting interview during the race

Ballzproblemm:
his facial expression,I think he was participating in a race and was being interviewed after
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by naijapikin2(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
The reason is because of the high componential equality of the implicating decorum that hyperventilates when the local man meanders his direction with auto dexterity into unknown hinterlands in that sophisticated automobile in a cuculastical manner grin

Do you still want another reason
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by victorazy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

grin I guess you've not watched the video of this science grin you go understand.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by MORhodes: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
affable4:
It's a safari driver and his navigator that took last position. They were being interviewed by someone.

They said they missed their way and entered Bush because Kamaru the navigator didn't do a good job. Be like he turned the map up side down.

Funny driver though
also about them running through a farm
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by ailenmen: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
It about first Africans practicing car rally on d dessert smile
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Birikiti: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
So no one is going to mention his real name?

That's One Ramoni and Sula (The navigator).

Search agba inaki's handle on twitter and check out his Yoruba voice over on the convo between the pair and an interviewer.

If you don't laugh very hard, sorry your issue is greater than you think!!!

Rmoni, sa ere fun mi!!! grin grin grin grin

Here I found the link for those on twitter

https://twitter.com/lekan_kingkong/status/1555073544513617921?t=kZOEakXmhC7LcU52mNHuVA&s=08
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by PoliteActivist: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Goahead:
Here you go. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNtHawK9/

That's the Kenyan behind that meme.

Thank you. Wow, you nairalanders can dig up anything.
But the video doesn't show him well though
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by fred04(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ademola47:

He is a kenyan comedians (tula and marindich), have forgotten his name ,he acted as a disappointed safari rally racer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / If You Are Looking For Your Bedsheet, ( Hilarious Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.