Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) (61838 Views)

Please I'm Looking For This Meme (photo) / The New Nairaland Meme-(photo) / Funny Christmas Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by dagbas: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Even Firstbank used it in one of their adverts but used white helmet instead
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by AuroraB(f): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
affable4:
It's a safari driver and his navigator that took last position. They were being interviewed by someone.

They said they missed their way and entered Bush because Kamaru the navigator didn't do a good job. Be like he turned the map up side down.

Funny driver though
This!!!! See as people who can read and write are all over the place, screaming 'it's the facial expressions' chai! Ije uwa cheesy
This explains it all as it was not a skit

1 Like

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by azpekuliar: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
KalioPeter:
Thunder fire the mods of this Nairaland.

How could this appear on the front page of this forum. cheesy
when I made a post just yesterday that I was hungry and needed help, it didn't make front-page, now this Bullshit appears on Front-page with less than 20 comments.

Thunder fire the mods of the forum once again

As for as the mods are concerned na dat hunger go kee you.
Na thread wey go bring tribal vayolense dey reach front page.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Spain007(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eleyi1:
He’s telling us dat if Obi becomes d president even Agbado nd Cassava won’t be available cos he’s very stingy, na sapa mode everybody go dey

Reverse is the case bro.....d facial expression simply means that bubu disastrous governance will b like an apprentice to that of Turumbu if by mistake elected.
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Nonywendy(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2022
inoki247:
lol the meme don dey relegate the Vawulence meme lately...

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Nonywendy(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2022
KalioPeter:
Thunder fire the mods of this Nairaland.

How could this appear on the front page of this forum.
when I made a post just yesterday that I was hungry and needed help, it didn't make front-page, now this Bullshit appears on Front-page with less than 20 comments.

Thunder fire the mods of the forum once again
stop begging bro
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Tycyborg(m): 1:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Rikidony:
He's a Kenyan comedian, those meme where from one of his clips about a desert rally, he missed the route, although I check the guy out on Facebook he doesn't have lots of followers but he's trending well

Nope... Its a kenya baja racing and they were interviewing him about something but it's seems he said something funny and the interviewer was laughing... I don't understand their language but I can tell he said something funny... And again they came last in the baja caring tournament lol
I never knew this will trend lol hahaha
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by deebrain(m): 3:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Lol.

Dare Devil driver.

Stunts man
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by DrChukki: 4:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Even Living Faith used it to publicise their youth program

Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Caseless: 4:15am On Aug 18, 2022
Benblaq:
Lol...this one?
grin grin
Re: What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ademola47:
For like 5 days, I've been seeing this (photo) meme trending on WhatsApp Status, Facebook and Twitter.

What's the origin of the pics?

It's was a race,like a rally on a really dusty road, this guys car did a flip and they didn't even know lol.

To top it all, their helmet grin grin.

This picture happens to be where they were being interviewed wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo / If You Are Looking For Your Bedsheet, ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.