Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers (4658 Views)

Crisis Brews As Dogara Moves To Strip Lasun Of Powers: Nation / River Water Level Rises Above Bridge As Man Drowns In Plateau State (Photos) / Bravery: Naval Officer Sacrificed Himself After Discovering Boko Haram Landmine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Jakumo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Dang, there sho'nuff is a whole lot of tribal hate in the air today[/size].

Just remember, all you sabre-rattling tribal warriors, that folks in Europe and America can NOT distinguish between northern, southern, eastern or western Nigerians, thus, for as long as you carry that green Nigerian passport, you will be regarded at all ports of entry as an escaped criminal ha ha ha.  

Anyways, please let us get back to the out-of-context insults and put-downs, but kindly note that as the scribe here, I will record only the meanest, nastiest and most imaginative invective for posterity.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by 080ictcom(f): 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2011
That we escaped in any circumstance is not by our power but from God Almight
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by mallorca(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2011
babaowo:

OKIJA protection , IGBO man and juju na wha oooo,
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by vitality22(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
babaowo:

Better leave my home town out of this. ok
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by igbogolo: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You were robbed by your folks who wanted to go home to show off with their rides,so stop all these thrash yarns.Maybe you should campaign for mass relocation of ibos to nnewi since yorubas are not as violent as the boko harams who won't hesistate to kill you like rats.
Una go see wetin hausa go do una in 2015 when you open your mouth to request for the presidency unfortunately,no yoruba man is gonna make that happen for ibos !

yes, I can see you were one of the robbers. what has 2015 got to do with this? do you think a yeeerebbaa man will be president after 2015, or 2023? Lets wait and see.

Yeeerebass not violent? No, you people are cowards, weak, slimy and treacherous. Thieves of the highest order. and igbos do not need any of your ilk to defend them.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by ochiaha1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
babaowo:

chelseabmw:

juju + jazz =Ibo Man
seanet02:

@babaowo (or baba alawo), chelseabmw, seannet, you all are  a bunch of  spinless, xenophobic (unatural fear of strangers) set of people.

That your race, Yoruba, ( who are noted for their cowardice) does not mean there are no brave people out there. Igbos are known for their bravery and enterprise, so it should not be a surprise that the Anambra lawmaker fought with and overcame his kidnappers who had no choice, but to take to their heels.

Anyway, we are aware of the plans of all of you Yoruba bigots. You are always trying to put the Igbo man down through rabid criticism, scorn or mockery because you are all afraid we shall excel and overtake your tribe in all human endeavours (God willing, we shall very soon), so your put-down is of no effect to us.

All haters will kiss  our feet  cool
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
vitality22:

Better leave my home town out of this. ok
you mean okija shrine ?
philip0906:

^^
If igbos leave y'all know dat yurubas will die of starvation. . . grin grin grin
Yorubas will die of starvation ? shocked shocked how sir ?
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
igbogolo:

yes, I can see you were one of the robbers. what has 2015 got to do with this? do you think a yeeerebbaa man will be president after 2015, or 2023? Lets wait and see.

Yeeerebass not violent? No, you people are cowards, weak, slimy and treacherous. Thieves of the highest order. and igbos do not need any of your ilk to defend them.

Ogbologbo ole
Is this what you can come up with ? Try again please !
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by igbogolo: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ogbologbo ole
Is this what you can come up with ? Try again please !

Go and sit down. useless yeeereeeba man.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by hackney(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2011
seanate and bluetooth are marvelling at this strange phenomenon called : [size=14pt]LIVER[/size].

Dont try this in your tribe, heed MKO's advise oo! !
hahahaha.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
igbogolo:

Go and sit down. useless yeeereeeba man.

I was actually sitting before !
hackney:

seanate and bluetooth are marvelling at this strange phenomenon called : [size=14pt]LIVER[/size].

Dont try this in your tribe, heed MKO's advise oo! !
hahahaha.

Which liver ? Those guys may have dropped out of kidnapping school.you know ?
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by sweetguy10(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
Ayeta , sheere , Okigbe at work , copy this man at your own peril
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by phreakabit(m): 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2011
Confirm Igbo man! Bravery at its best. Unlike some people we know! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nymphnode(m): 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

They never attend any, I believe. He ran once and was shot at, he even attempt escape the second time while the rest of the gang cheer him on. And 30 GOLD medals? Is it from the annual yam festival wrestling match? atch?
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by anointedf(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
Thank God for his mercy and protection on him. There is no juju here, if you have skim through the man's profile.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Funkymallam(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2011
Too much hatred on nairaland today!
Is nairaland turning to tribal bigots forum? Seanate and bluetooth started all these, cant u guys grow up for once? We cant continue to attack each other like these and repeat the mistakes of our parents and leaders.
Why cant we comment on the subject matter and leave ethnicity aside?
The earlier we started avoiding these bigots, the better, wen u dnt qoute or comment on their foolishness, they will keep quite.
Thnx people
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Jakumo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
To very briefly interrupt this robust exchange of gentlemanly insults, it occurred to me that anyone who has ever peered down the wrong end of a gun would feel a sense of vicarious pleasure on hearing blow-by-blow details of this dramatic Jackie Chan-style hand-to-hand combat session between kidnappers and their intended victim, replete with exchanged shots and wild foot chases through ruggen terrain.   This kind of story,  even if embellished in parts by the teller, puts he in hawg heaven yeeeeehaw !

The very best action movies take their plots directly from real life crime reports, and this incident SCREAMS for movie adaptation.  My attorneys are already en route, to try and lock this quick-thinking Judo Sensei into an exclusive publicity deal.

Jolly good show, as the Brits would say.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by maxtop(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS FILM PLEASE, WILL LIKE TO BUY AND WATCH grin grin grin
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by seunlayi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2011
:p :p :p :p :p
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by chuks0421(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
All those calling "Igbo" Ibo, YOUR FATHER!
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by pereze: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I was actually sitting before !
Then go and stand up!
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Ezegozie(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You were robbed by your folks who wanted to go home to show off with their rides,so stop all these thrash yarns.Maybe you should campaign for mass relocation of ibos to nnewi since yorubas are not as violent as the boko harams who won't hesistate to kill you like rats.
Una go see wetin hausa go do una in 2015 when you open your mouth to request for the presidency unfortunately,no yoruba man is gonna make that happen for ibos !
IS THIS MAN REALLY A PRODUCT OF 21st century or an APE. Oh i remember, its high level of illiteracy and frustration. GUY GROW UP!
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Ezegozie(m): 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

IS THIS MAN REALLY A PRODUCT OF 21st century or an APE. Oh i remember, its high level of illiteracy and frustration. GUY GROW UP!
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2011
chuks 042:

All those calling "Igbo" Ibo, YOUR FATHER!
Hit your head on the wall[b] ibo[/b] boy
Ezegozie:

Who be this one ?
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by nasoeb: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
but these Yeraba cowards are really living up to expectation.

imagine that one they call seanet who was given to America by Nigerian Government for Zoological experiment as a lap rat, being called and that deaf foool who is using bluetooth because of his ear problem, being called yeraabbaa man and he accepted.
Men you guys are confirm disgrace to your parents (excluding Bluetooth who grew from Motherless home)

It is world wide known that Yorubas are Cowards

you can google it at the link below

www.yorubacowards.com
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by nasoeb: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
yeraabaas are CONFIRM FOOOLS

SECONDED!!!
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by nasoeb: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2011
yeraabaas are CONFIRM FOOOLS

SECONDED!!!

THIRDETH
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by ORAFA(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
Ibo or not, GOD was kind enuf to have saved his life. We must thank GOD. And for those being tribalistic about his being IBO should shut up! What makes Mr. BLUETOOTH so sure dat d kidnapers were of IBO extraction? Have'nt u heard of ANINI being killed in Lagos? Anini was 4rm Edo state robing anybody. Besides, the man was'nt fighting against IBO people in the Olympics. When GOD protects, only fools would call it 'juju'. Think b4 u talk next time Mr. BLUETOOTH. IBO, TIV, YORUBA, HAUSA, KANURI, URHOBO etc are all ONE. Haters pls take d earliest taxi to HELL. IBO, TIV, YORUBA, HAUSA, KANURI, URHOBO etc are all ONE. Haters pls take d earliest taxi to HELL.

Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by lagcity(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2011
ibo ppl sabi lie. the guy talk say him get 30 gold medals. all this thing is made up, he shld sell it to nollywood director.
nasoeb:

but these Yeraba cowards are really living up to expectation.

It is world wide known that Yorubas are Cowards

yeah but the "cowards" kicked your butt in war. how miserable is that? your vegetable general ran away from black scorpion grin
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2011
ORAFA:

Ibo or not, GOD was kind enuf to have saved his life. We must thank GOD. And for those being tribalistic about his being IBO should shut up! What makes Mr. BLUETOOTH so sure dat d kidnapers were of IBO extraction? Have'nt u heard of ANINI being killed in Lagos? Anini was 4rm Edo state robing anybody. Besides, the man was'nt fighting against IBO people in the Olympics. When GOD protects, only fools would call it 'juju'. Think b4 u talk next time Mr. BLUETOOTH. IBO, TIV, YORUBA, HAUSA, KANURI, URHOBO etc are all ONE. Haters pls take d earliest taxi to HELL. IBO, TIV, YORUBA, HAUSA, KANURI, URHOBO etc are all ONE. Haters pls take d earliest taxi to HELL.

So you actually opened a new username just to insult me ? I laugh in ojuku anyways since you can't use your original id,i guess you are not man enough to withstand me.fcking webtrovert like you should be lying on mummy lap suckinh breeast.
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by lagcity(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
~Bluetooth:

So you actually opened a new username just to insult me ? I laugh in ojuku anyways since you can't use your original id,i guess you are not man enough to withstand me.fcking webtrovert like you should be lying on mummy lap suckinh breeast.

y r u so shocked. ibos have been running ever since ojuku showed them the way. grin
Re: Bravery! As Man Over Powers Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
lagcity:

y r u so shocked. ibos have been running ever since ojuku showed them the way. grin

What can i can say ? They must have learn that from their ancestors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Positive Changes Report President Goodluck's Administration 2011-2015 Part II / This Is The Picture Meme That No Jonathanian/pdp Delegates Can Answer. / Pdp’s ‘secret Game’ Of Sheriff-fayose 2019 Joint Ticket Leaves APC Jittery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.