Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos (70809 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos / Chiamaka Rachel Oforkaja, FUTO Top Model Stuns In New Off Shoulder Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by remsonik(f): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2022
She's not beautifully worth for it. She's just an averagely looking fine and fair person

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Belleful: 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Were the beauty kwanu? Na person wen look like mammy water I see o

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Eriokanmi: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
Did I see her with Dino in that pic? L'obatan

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by espn(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
This girl is just average or par.

In Nigeria, every fair skinned girl is beautiful
I swear she no fine...I swear...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Gideon34: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
VIP chopping

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by ajidikun: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Milaye my guy grin grin wink
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by espn(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
dfrost:
cheesy

Beautiful has a new meaning.
I give up on dis unending rubbish...The gal no fine at all...talkless of those she even snapped with...Maybe she's beautiful with sex styles...

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by aloziedaya(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, for me I don't see any astonishing beauty there

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Daxray07(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
She be like elf.

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Techsmartng: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hmmm...

Cop this sleek brand new unused Vivo Y21 4/64gb at a negotiable price of 75k.

Call/WhatsApp 09030539593

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Spandau: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

This is how the noise will end!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!!
Peter Obi is coming!
Peter Obi is coming
Peter Obi is comin
Peter Obi is comi
Peter Obi is com
Peter Obi is co
Peter Obi is c
Peter Obiis
Peter Obii
Peter Obi
Peter Obb
Peter O
Peter
Pete
Pet
Pe
P
We want Biafra or We die.

Do you need help? Because I see that you're hanging on the precipice lunacy.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by NOwazobia: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
We don see you.

Next!
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by AutoRedux: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Bleaching mothafucker.

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Minajesty18(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Heavy bleaching

Thank you. Sincerely speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by olawonder(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
Even with the heavy makeup, she no fine… just look closely.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
/
Shoes always have ways of rubbing off bleaching cream on toes while washing hands does its job on the knuckles.

/
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Jalaw: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ochemicals:
So air hostess na star now. Hmm

E tire me ooh

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by wiseoneking: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Heavy bleaching
everything is not bleaching, it could be the normal women painting. Nobody said you should be as dark as south sudanese.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by purples25(f): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Fair, thin and looking racially ambiguous is the beauty standard of the world.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by jaxxy(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Air Hostess are the most coded Olosho

people who are always in the air cannot be doing olosho at sametime. They don't have time. Always in different countries and for short periods.

Most of them are saints unless they are dating their colleagues or pilots.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Cousin9999: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
She's bleached. That's disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by JaskanFactor: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
i hope no bleaching cream was used in this production, cause all the other oyinbo races races are accusing us of not liking our own hair, our own skin, and ultimately not liking each other, please dont give them the right to accuse us brown people of self hate.

We dont know what our african women look like, cause they are always wearing someone else hair, or someone else's skin.
And all the Oyinbo are watching this and laughing.

And please ladies no more bleaching cream, it thins your skin, meaning minor cuts take longer to heal, and simple surgical operations are more risky for people with thinned skin.

If you dont know there is divinity in that dark skin, and all the light skin in the races you want to look like has its roots in leprosy.
So people are hiding thier divine dark skin to look like a lepros.

And then they go and add fake boobs, fake backside and tattoos to that.

5 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Konjiboii: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
She look like Gollum ,Naija sef. If you just fair dem go claim say you dey pretty

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by femiasaolu2014: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Omo!!! Its like this one used acid to bleach her skin.
The sad thing is that she will still give birth to black children who would have to bleach their skin too.
Wahala pro max

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by femiasaolu2014: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dino Melaye looking like sponge bob. Is he wearing a waist trainer?

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Gallybounce: 12:13am On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
This girl is just average or par.

In Nigeria, every fair skinned girl is beautiful
wanted to say this too,

She’s just light skinned. She’s average tbh,
To me 6/10..

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by assholemods: 12:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Killington:
na fine babe
Very ugly thing.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by godofuck231: 1:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Cheap bleaching ans local looks. She looks like a frightened guinea fowl
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by zedman1(m): 1:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Thing is, most people tend to see light skinned girls as beautiful, if she were dark skinned nobody go talk. To me, she's just normal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago / Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.