Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,718 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos (70775 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos / Chiamaka Rachel Oforkaja, FUTO Top Model Stuns In New Off Shoulder Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Shrimpss: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2022
angry
Hope these achievements don't get into her head. God blessed her beyond measures, so she should humble herself if she wants to go far in life
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by bagad: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Air Hostess are the most coded Olosho
na their own way even pure pass, na covert operation.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
This girl is just average or par.

In Nigeria, every fair skinned girl is beautiful

Igbo pple call it "ocha ka omaka"
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by jrusky(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2022
If you are not blind and no deceived by make-ups bruhaha go to picture no 5 zoom it closer then look deep to that face you will see the answer if truly she is beautiful, averagely beautiful in a natural free make up picture or it is a make-up beauty.

Judge by yourself. Pls not for people who are blind physically and spiritually blind pls and pls if you are one of obi-diots if you quote me I will insult you.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by ultim: 8:46am On Aug 06, 2022
AquaBekee:
*Air Hostess and Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos*

Anambra born air hostess, and model, Okolo Justina Chidimma has slayed in her latest pictures, setting the internet abuzz.

The 26-year-old aviator represented Anambra in the just concluded Queen of Peace Nigeria pageant show hosted by the Federal Capital Territory Administration Abuja

Chidimma is a Cabin Executive of the leading indigenous aviation company, Air Peace. Haven worked in Onitsha shoprite, Asaba ShopRite and Lugbe mall shoprite in Abuja, including Banex plaza Pack and Shop (SPAR)

The pretty graduate of Nigerian College Aviation technology Zaria in kaduna state, has also been involved in several modeling jobs, brand endorsements and international runways.

Chidimma is equally a general machandizer who had earlier contested for Miss Earth Queen Nigeria 2022 where she won 3 gold medals at diffent positions.

She is into car dealing, catering, estate management and acting.

Miss Earth is one of the most popular beauty pageant brands founded by former Miss Nigeria, Ibinabo Firebesima, the first President of Actors Guild Of Nigeria.

The Queen of Peace Nigeria which has Minister of State for FCT, Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu as the Grand Matron took place at International Conference Centre Abuja is said to be the biggest Peace Pageant in Nigeria.

The organisers say Queens of Peace Pageant is targeted at promoting peaceful coexistence through pageantry. They say all efforts are needed at this time to promote peace in the country.

Contestants were selected from the country's six geopolitical zones, nine were crowned at the grand finale.

The nearer you are to being blonde or Caucasian, the more beautiful you are tagged. African values are gone.

Congrats to the model though.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by adelabi143: 8:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Air Hostess are the most coded OloshoAir Hostess are the most coded Olosho...
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by IbileIfe: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2022
I stopped by to just look and give kudos
Congratulations to her.
Cheers all the way to the Top.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Allisgud: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Over bleaching,he no get how he won be,dis girl don nack senators dick to get that job
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by PumpumPrince: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Bridget95:
stfu you think too much of vagina nowadays

Tanks.i love vagina like u..pleaae can I mate wit u please? smiley
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Karac: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Eyan Michael Jackson
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by descarado: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Did she bath with acid? undecided
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by frankmoney(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Where is the beauty
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by goody234: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2022
These bleached up yellow girls dont do it for me sha ..very unattractive to me not my taste
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by BennyDGreat: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

I don't think so

Some people are fair naturally

This is one isn't natural. The bleaching is obvious
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by OLOKOESHIN: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
BennyDGreat:

This is one isn't natural. The bleaching is obvious
You never travel far
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by ufotunang: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
No nyash, no breast
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Wwwq: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Exceed15: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by dammyco(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Fine bae
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by PharmacyStore: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
Very beautiful lady
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by seunfape(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Very ugly girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / "Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.