Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos (70797 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos / Chiamaka Rachel Oforkaja, FUTO Top Model Stuns In New Off Shoulder Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by gloryman91: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Simply say olosho, at your own peril .
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by FullBlastLight: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Whether they like it or not, we right thinking Nigerian youth will vote for the best candidate by looking at the respective states of each of the candidates, and vote the candidate with the best state in terms of infrastructure, investment, economy, revenue generation, education, HDI, and GDP.

Only a fool will vote for a candidate based on what he says he will do, and couldn't do them in his state or the number of shoes he has.

See how wicked they are through this post.
https://www.nairaland.com/7265227/throwback-2012-thread-where-nairalanders

Mumu!cool

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by kingsleefolli(m): 2:58am On Aug 06, 2022
She study political sex service in Zaria.and work inside plane for SPAR service.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by sweetTai(m): 3:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Beautiful? Where? How? Because of her bleached skin? BLACK WOMAN! WHAT MAKES YOU ASHAMED OF YOUR SKIN? - Malcom X

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by BluntCrazeMan: 3:34am On Aug 06, 2022
AquaBekee:
*Air Hostess and Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos*

Anambra born air hostess, and model, Okolo Justina Chidimma has slayed in her latest pictures, setting the internet abuzz.

The 26-year-old aviator represented Anambra in the just concluded Queen of Peace Nigeria pageant show hosted by the Federal Capital Territory Administration Abuja

Chidimma is a Cabin Executive of the leading indigenous aviation company, Air Peace. Haven worked in Onitsha shoprite, Asaba ShopRite and Lugbe mall shoprite in Abuja, including Banex plaza Pack and Shop (SPAR)

The pretty graduate of Nigerian College Aviation technology Zaria in kaduna state, has also been involved in several modeling jobs, brand endorsements and international runways.

Chidimma is equally a general machandizer who had earlier contested for Miss Earth Queen Nigeria 2022 where she won 3 gold medals at diffent positions.

She is into car dealing, catering, estate management and acting.

Miss Earth is one of the most popular beauty pageant brands founded by former Miss Nigeria, Ibinabo Firebesima, the first President of Actors Guild Of Nigeria.

The Queen of Peace Nigeria which has Minister of State for FCT, Dr. Ramatu Tijjani Aliyu as the Grand Matron took place at International Conference Centre Abuja is said to be the biggest Peace Pageant in Nigeria.

The organisers say Queens of Peace Pageant is targeted at promoting peaceful coexistence through pageantry. They say all efforts are needed at this time to promote peace in the country.

Contestants were selected from the country's six geopolitical zones, nine were crowned at the grand finale.
Misplaced Priorities
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Dshocker(m): 5:28am On Aug 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Heavy bleaching

Am telling you, even life don tire the old woman, and i fit swear say the part she snapped with the costume of air hostess na lie, which airline wan hire this kinda face.

And the one wey dey pain me pass, be say na Alexreport dey behind this one again.

2 Likes

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Anuoluwa12345(f): 5:37am On Aug 06, 2022
I am telling you..serious one at that self.see her hands, she was probably a very dark person before self. Alll the best o...cuz I don't know why all these ppl just dey bleach anyhow.
nairavsdollars:
Heavy bleaching
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Steve0979(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Chnbanc:
yes nah.
Even sojo bannis
e no easy to b air hostess na

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Joeyfizzo: 5:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Ugly

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Jsucre(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2022
I'm yet to see the beauty pls. Abi pepper enta my eye ni?

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by bizzibodi(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2022
Even Dino sef,constituency allocation gone done the black hole.

1 Like

Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Bridget95(f): 6:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Stargangz:
Yeparipa!! I swear Dino don fvck this ashana grin Na toto go kill dis modafvcka
stfu you think too much of vagina nowadays
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:15am On Aug 06, 2022
TestingNV:
Oga food

Mumu. Why u no be Madam food.

See how hatred blinds your eyes/brains from her struggling B4 she made it.
From Onitsha ShopRite sales attendant to Asaba ShopRite to Banex even went to Aviation school. So na Oga food took her to all these places. Learn how to appreciate God for others life so he will help u too not to be in Nairaland land hating.Improve your life first
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Stargangz:
Yeparipa!! I swear Dino don fvck this ashana grin Na toto go kill dis modafvcka

As Dino bleep your mama nah
U only see evil in other.

Try imagine here as a sales attendant in ShopRite from Onitsha to Asaba to Banex to Aviation school. Think what she must have went through in life be 4 hating her success.

FOOL
I see why u guys don't succeed in life cos u always hate success
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by yommen: 6:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Killington:
your papa grin

Guy go Sidon. Genevieve Nnaji fine pass your air hostess by far. I know two Adas for Ikorodu wey fine pass her self nau.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by francotunsco: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2022
I think she is over-rated!
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:36am On Aug 06, 2022
She fair wela but she no fine. I give her Okolo grin
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Angrygoat: 6:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Disgusting. Inyama.
Bleached pale stinky tin.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by crackhouse(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Now I know that beauty is not the main criteria for winning a beauty pageant..
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by 4kizo(m): 6:50am On Aug 06, 2022
I believe everything but 26YRS is a NO for me
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by clockwisereport: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2022
samally:
Drop the victim address

No mind that idiot. His name is Anthony Munachi okeke. He is a notorious fraudster
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by OLOKOESHIN: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Heavy bleaching
I don't think so

Some people are fair naturally
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by Lindajames1010: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
This girl is just average or par.

In Nigeria, every fair skinned girl is beautiful
How can you identify woman with lots of body counts?
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by watchindelta(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Beautiful ki! As in? Brain maybe but face I see noting.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by adefitim(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Anambra, Home Of Beauty.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by MuslimIgbo: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Lindajames1010:

How can you identify woman with lots of body counts?
You'll ask
You'll enquire
You'll monitor
You'll hack her social media accounts. Etc

Do all these and you'll see many of the answers you're looking for. Knowledge is power.
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by chrixtoimoh: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Gistlover her name didn't make your list?
Re: Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos by adedayoa2(f): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Ghester:
Looks too bleached for my liking
Too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Mercy Eke Confirms She Is Married, Says She Broke Up With Ike Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.