Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (38393 Views)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Palestinians Vandalize West Bank Shrine As Tensions Soar (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by PumpumPrince: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2022
coolvitus:

Waw.. This not fair you know abi you get personal issues with ipob? You can say it bro ipob cannot will not be terro when you fight your right in the zoo they call you names

Bro...Nnadi kanu & his IPOD & boko are terrorist organisation trying to breakup & destroy Nigeria....they have the same mission...am I lying,? So that's why we need isreal to help us wipe them out...REAL TALK(no oofencse) angry
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Johnboom: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
Will there ever be peace between Israel and Palestine?
Until Christ comes during millennium. May He count us worth.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by roseIyn(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2022
bellabello:

the war started long time ago, you can search it by yourself, Palestine is owner of the land but Israelis hijacked many land from them, now Israelis want to hijack West bank from them in which the world also against Israelis action, many places in Palestine were Jesus birth place like Bethlehem etc ....
Palestine are owner of which land?
you should shut up and learn.
Jerusalem belongs to Israel, even Trump the best President U.S ever had also signed into it that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.
You and your terrorist head slammers would never have a foot hold of it.
keep wailing continuously while God's own country keep bombarding you terrorist lots.
Evil religion

3 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by peacemara54(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:
THIS WON'T GO ON FOREVER.

ISRAEL IS TAKING A LOAN IT WILL PAY BACK ONE DAY.

THE PALESTINIAN MUSLIMS WILL NEVER FORGET.

You people should always do research and knows the foundation of this problem.

I pray you won't be a victim of this extremist radicalism. Only victims can tell. This people of other religion aren't to be joked with. They are ready to destroy or Take over the planet if they have the strength.

Imagine what we face here in Nigeria. Anywhere they were, they are dangerous and deadly. Even those of your kins and tribe, they are silent killers with enormous venom.

If Israel fails to put them where they belong hmm

Every right thinking nation knows they shouldnt play with extremist. You may blame USA for Iran or Iraq and the likes but it's just I think, the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Parkji: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
women and children are the ones dying most, this is nothing to rejoice over
ARE WOMEN NT HUMANS ?
SOO IT WILL BE OK IF ONLY MEN DIE ?
IF I SAY THUNDA FIRE U NA BAD THING I DO ?
I ONLY PITTY CHILDREN WHO LOST THEIR LIVES. WOMEN ARE HUMANS TOO , AND SO THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND TO LIVE.

RIP TO THE INNOCENT ONES

3 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Isreal hit the Islamic jihad's in Gaza and killed only one child among the 12 confirm dead

They did not attack Gaza they only attack the terrorist organization among them

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by sotall(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2022
Empiree:
tell them please.. most nigerian Christians are demonic

Shut your trap and stop insulting people.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Luckysbab: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
limeta:
Is not lack of emotions but with first hand experience of muslims in Nigeria i know what Israel is going through .
Israel never let off ,send all the terrorists to Allah their 72 virgins are becoming restless.⁷

But Russia should desist from attacking the racist Ukrainians right?
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Parkji: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

TEPORIST SYPATHIZER I SIGHT U.
U DIDN'T NOTICE WHEN THEY FIRED 7 ROCKETS INTO ISRAELI CAPITAL AND ALSO CIVILIANS AREA.
I LOVE ISRAL BECUS THEY DON'T PITY TERRORISTS.
I GUESS U TOO DIDN'T NOTICE WEN THEY PLEDGED WAR AGAINST ISRAEL WITH THE HELP OF HEZBOLLAH TERROR GROUP AND QUEADA TERROR GROUP ?
FATH TO ALL TERRORISTS .
NOTHING GO HAPPEN TO ISRAEL

4 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Parkji: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
enough of this bloodshed, it appears Israel doesn't want a peaceful resolution to this crisis
U WISH THEY SIT BACK WHILE TERRORISTS ATTACK THEM ?

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Emperor88(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
women and children are the ones dying most, this is nothing to rejoice over
Men should have died instead?!
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Empiree: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2022
sotall:

Shut your trap and stop insulting people.
terrorist sympathizer spotted. Anyone supporting Israel is a terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Emperor88(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Parkji:
ARE WOMEN NT HUMANS ?
SOO IT WILL BE OK IF ONLY MEN DIE ?
IF I SAY THUNDA FIRE U NA BAD THING I DO ?
I ONLY PITTY CHILDREN WHO LOST THEIR LIVES. WOMEN ARE HUMANS TOO , AND SO THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND TO LIVE.

RIP TO THE INNOCENT ONES
And they will be shouting equality. But when it comes to death, war and financial responsibility they don't want equality.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Parkji: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2022
limeta:
Is not lack of emotions but with first hand experience of muslims in Nigeria i know what Israel is going through .
Israel never let off ,send all the terrorists to Allah their 72 virgins are becoming restless.⁷
IS THIS NT VAWULENCE THAT AM SEEING ?
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by simplesearch: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
The Antichrist will deceive Israel during the great tribulation after the Rapture, only then will Palestine rejoice. But the joy will be short-lived as the Lord Jesus will come himself to take over the kingdom of the earth, then Israel will take the land as promised God by Abraham, the contention will forever be done away with after this as Israel will possess the land forever. Isaac not Ishmael is the child of promise and will possess the land..

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Is this not the same scenario in Ukraine whereby the Ukrainian army use civilians as human shield
Durabest:
Israel no dey use two legs test the deepness of ocean,hit the hell out of them but i pity the innocents ones may God accept the innocents souls.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
Viccano:
Bro Nigeria no get weapon wey fit hit Ghana boko haram naija never fit hit dem sef
na because Boko no stay for one place na grin
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Ofiadiegwu: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you are not even hiding how evil you're. So not even the little babies and innocent women been killed in Palestine deserves your human sympathy? Where's your humanity? Where's your conscience? You don't have it? Na only to suck pastor prik u Christian girls Sabi? May Almighty Allah save you from your own evil

People, come on!
This thread is not meant to cause disharmony among Nigerians, but to create awareness to what's happening in that mid-east region.

Let peace return to that place.

Forsake your hatred for your fellow Nigerian. It's not worth it at all
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Parkji: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

THEY'RE IN THE STRUGGLE TOGETHER BUT THE MUSLIMS ARE THE TARGET OF THE ISRAELI GENOCIDE.
THE MUSLIMS DECIDES TO BE THE TERRORISTS TERRORISING ISRAEL

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by bellabello(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the only reason aljazeera was ever created was to give bias to Palestine Terrorists

Very irritating station

Dear Christians, Christianity is not the message brought by Jesus it is a doctrine created and fabricated by the enemies of Jesus Christ. Jesus has never taught Christianity he taught Islam (submission to the will of the Creator) not Christianity. Read Deuteronomy 6:1-4, Mark 12:28-29 and Qur'an 112:1-4 you will clearly see that Moses, Jesus Christ and Muhammad (Allah's peace be upon them all) and all the passed Messengers of God taught the same thing, the Unity of God.
How can a man who eats, drinks and answer call of nature be God.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by bellabello(m): 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
KINGS100:

Tell us about the terror Nigeria Christians are suffering in the hand of Your brothers Fulani terrorist, Iswap and Boko Haram and Bandit. If you show enough concern about This then we will know how unbiased you are and maybe then we will overlook the fact that your Prophet command you to terrorize Christians and Jew. Nonsense self righteous hypocrite.
Dear Christians, Christianity is not the message brought by Jesus it is a doctrine created and fabricated by the enemies of Jesus Christ. Jesus has never taught Christianity he taught Islam (submission to the will of the Creator) not Christianity. Read Deuteronomy 6:1-4, Mark 12:28-29 and Qur'an 112:1-4 you will clearly see that Moses, Jesus Christ and Muhammad (Allah's peace be upon them all) and all the passed Messengers of God taught the same thing, the Unity of God.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by fx45(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you are not even hiding how evil you're. So not even the little babies and innocent women been killed in Palestine deserves your human sympathy? Where's your humanity? Where's your conscience? You don't have it? Na only to suck pastor prik u Christian girls Sabi? May Almighty Allah save you from your own evil
I thought you denied being a Muslim not too long ago. You Muslims are the worst liars on earth. Pigs!

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by bellabello(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
coolvitus:
Life is war i love Israel because of the love they have for their citizens..not all Muslim are terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim why is that? Them and terror is 50/50

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by amp01(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

U have not learn anything about history.
Israel is an eye for an eye.
They don't forgive.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by bellabello(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
fx45:
I thought you denied being a Muslim not too long ago. You Muslims are the worst liars on earth. Pigs!

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by sotall(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
bellabello:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rule 18
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by frog12: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
israel dey suffer this people no be small

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Parkji: 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
Emperor88:

And they will be shouting equality. But when it comes to death, war and financial responsibility they don't want equality.
NA MEN WEY THE SUPPORT THOSE MOFOS THE VEX ME PASS.
NO BE MAN GO MUMU WRITE THAT NONSENSE WEY I REPLY

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by PrinceMajestic: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
fx45:
Seun Dominique Justwise Lalasticlala Oam4J
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by easiest(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
What did they do this time?
America won't say a word about this but they know how to carry Russia Ukraine matter for head like gala. The level of America hypocrisy is not measurable
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by tarantino1: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
ugbeslodge:
Reading comments.
Just got this feeling that Christians are becoming heartless. Even the pictures in this post should be a reason for you to at least show some pity for the defenseless people of gaza. You are happy and throwing comments in support for a state that has been built on oppression and apartheid. Just because you are Christian. Islam is against unjust killing, and I'm sure Christianity does the same.
It will do you some good to always dig deep and research about these chaos with unbiased mind than following the polished media.
Before religion, we are first humans.
Let love lead❤️

Islam is not and has never been against unjust killings.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by tkgindofa(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

Face your own trouble and war first in Nigeria ; if you have so much energy and enthusiasm, why can't you volunteer to join the army and be posted to Sambisa forest, to represent "us well"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.