Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (38399 Views)

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon / 15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Palestinians Vandalize West Bank Shrine As Tensions Soar (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by edosignature(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
I know...

But the gullible Nigerian (African) Christian reference them even in prayers.

Most Africans Christians will labour to go to Israel just to have the title JP on their names.

Ayilara1:

Israelites are not Christians
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by HeroicMeastro: 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Durabest:
Israel no dey use two legs test the deepness of ocean,hit the hell out of them but i pity the innocents ones may God accept the innocents souls.
Coward!!
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by HeroicMeastro: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/8/5/israel-hits-gaza-with-air-strikes-as-tensions-escalate
Some smelly pigs are supporting Israel's evil...
For your information, there are even more Muslims that Christians in Israel.
Fools!!
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by abikason(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Topmaike007:
same way there reporter was killed unharmed reporting a case embarassed

I hope you won't condemned Russia if they kill innocent person again because here you are rejoicing

Aljazeera wasn't quick to report missile attacks on Israel on Friday night....but they were very fast to report a retaliated attack .... mind u, the occupants of those buildings were warned few minutes to the attack....
Hamas Don't warn, they strike, and will always use Children as human shield, to attract worldwide sympathy
https://fb.watch/eKnJDjXgWM/

Mistakes happen Shireen Abu was one

5 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Ayilara1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
clown

History is there for your lazy ass, archeology have proven it

Infact there are so many moselum outside Israel itself that prove it, is it the synacrib cylinder from Nebuchadnezzar that states how he conquered Israel and the Hebrews that owned the land

By your logic now, Yoruba people should go to Edo and start saying they own the place?

I don't know the history and I don't care about it. The Palestinian have been in the land for thousands of years, are you telling me it is not there land?

Imagine everyone tracing history back to the days, won't war be everywhere?

Imagine yourself been a Palestinian kid, where will you go to?

I shouldn't be talking to you from the time you said rubbish about my beloved prophet (May peace be upon him). Your problem isn't Palestine but Islam.

It will rule the world whether you like it or not.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Truthisunique2: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ayilara1:

Stop saying shit, rubbish and nonsense.

By your logic now, Yoruba people should go to Edo and start saying they own the place?
stop reasoning with your nyash

The only thing Yoruba people say link them to Edo was the orumila that Edo borrowed to be their king

Before that nowhere did Yoruba land extend to edo
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Jaisman26(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

THEY'RE IN THE STRUGGLE TOGETHER BUT THE MUSLIMS ARE THE TARGET OF THE ISRAELI GENOCIDE.
Park well oga...... This is a retaliatory attack from Israel. Condemn the terrorist first and secondly Palestinians are people made up of Christians and Muslims but why are you so sentimental about only the Muslims

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by mrkia(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
The proverbial expression of "he who laughs last laughs longer is where lies the joy of Gazah and Muslim world
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Aigotalk: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
The truth reamins that all Muslims are troublsome and voilent. There are no peaceful Muslims in the world. Like what is happening in Nigeria and other countries. Those Muslims you see as peaceful are screetky supporting violence. They appear peaceful, but screetly supporting their members to kill people of different faith. If you go through the history very well, you will understand that Mohammed could not convert a single soul peacefully. He used force to convert all his members. So, the present Muslims are using the same force to function. Islam is a religion of violence, I thank God for isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by dec2(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's a long story, but I'll try to keep it short.
It all started way back several hundreds of years ago when Israel was attacked by different invaders, from the Romans to the crusaders, to the byzantine, to the ottoman etc. This forced the Jews to abandon their territory & fled to various parts of the world, the reason why we have the American Jews, German Jews, Russian Jews etc today.

Fast forward, after the casualty suffered by the Jews during the 2nd world war, the United Nations deemed it necessary to bring them together & return them to their traditional land, but alas, their former territory has been taken over by Arabians, majority of which are Palestinians.

After several resistance from the Arab world, an agreement was reached to cluster the Jews at a close distance to Jerusalem - because of the remains of Solomon's temple there, which is dear to them. This led to their relocation from across the globe back to their territory in 1948 & making Tell Aviv the capital.

In 1967, a coalition of Arabian nations viz Egypt, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan jointly decided to invade & overwhelm Israel under the cover of the night, which resulted in defeat for the invaders. 20,000 Arabian soldiers were lost in the 6 days that the war lasted, while Israel only recorded less than 1,000 casualties.

In oder to guide against future occurrence, the Jews decided to take over the border regions & territories where the enemies invaded through, namely gollan heights from Syria, Jericho from Jordan, part of West Bank from Palestinians as well as Negev desert & mount Sinai from Egypt. The take over of Negev desert & mount Sinai however led to the cut-off & seclusion of Palestinians in the Gaza city, away from other Palestinians in the West Bank. This has resulted in incessant attack on Israel from the Gaza strip on Israel & resultant resistance from Israeli soldiers.

So, the terrorism that Israel is facing now, is primarily from Palestinians who have vowed to see Israel wiped off the surface of the earth & also felt slighted for not being recognized all along as a sovereign country. They are not even embracing a two-state solution in the region, as their claim is that the territory belongs to them.

If you ask me, I don't see this tussle between them abating anytime soon.

Kenpaly:
When did the war started and pls what is the original cause of the war.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Balerion: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
alpharoyalty:

Palestinian christians are not the terrorist.
The terrorist are the Islamic Palestinians.

Funny thing is that most of them were migrants from old Iran, Syria and Iraq.

Just like how we have migrant Fulanis running riot as terrorists and also in government
From whose history book is that?
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Igbojew: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yeah this is how it should be,if Hamas or Palestinian terrorists do anyhow Israeli Soldiers will send them straight to Hashem for proper judgement unlike what we have in this country called zoogeria where one buffon and chief terrorist that calls himself Buhari not only created different terrorists but also finance,sponsor and recruit them in Fulani run security agents...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by wealthgoddess: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:
THIS WON'T GO ON FOREVER.

ISRAEL IS TAKING A LOAN IT WILL PAY BACK ONE DAY.

THE PALESTINIAN MUSLIMS WILL NEVER FORGET.
Lol make Saudi go help them nau...
In case you don't know, your Saudi Arabia are in support of the Israeli strikes
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Balerion: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Molastheboss:
I watch this on YouTube, Palestine was the first to send over 80 rocket to Israel and Israel respond back but most of you don’t know this but blame Israel for the act , go and watch live news on YouTube u will know Palestine are the one rejecting peace talk even some Arab countries gave up because Palestine just want to take Israel land they don’t want peace talk or anything , give us back the land or there is no peace
Is the land not palenstine's?
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Shevchenkko: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

Story for the gods
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Igbojew: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
women and children are the ones dying most, this is nothing to rejoice over
Blame terrorist Hamas that always uses their children as a shield to protect themselves after cowardly attacking Israel first and when Israel retaliated back they will start playing victim.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Igbojew: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
sotall:

What about the Palestine Christians?

Are they not humans?
Or do you see them as infidels?
What a smart question you asked him there.Wach and see how will disappear to avoid this question.To him the life of Palestinan Christians doesn't matter because like you said they are infidel that doesn't deserve to be among Palestinian Muslims........I am that Igbojew
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by H9ice: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
googlepikins:
Why can't Isreal throw one atomic gas bomb on this useless terrorist Palestinians. And save the world from terrorist infestation .

I don't understand why they're wasting time

If they have they would've done that but they didn't have just like America didn't ha e which made them fled Afghanistan when they gave Afghanistan death and Afghanistan gave them recession, humiliation and dehumanization.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Igbojew: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

THEY'RE IN THE STRUGGLE TOGETHER BUT THE MUSLIMS ARE THE TARGET OF THE ISRAELI GENOCIDE.
Yeah Palestinian Muslims are the target because they are terrorists that always go about looking for Israelis trouble just like you and your fellow Nigeria Muslim terrorists always causes trouble by leaving trails of blood anywhere they are........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Igbojew: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kenpaly:
When did the war started and pls what is the original cause of the war.
Palestinian terrorists as usual shot rocket missiles in Israel but Israeli Iron Dome intercept it and so Israeli government has to retaliated back as usual..........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by BnQoyyim(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2022

limeta:

Every Christian in Nigeria is experiencing it already just that muslims family are at the fore front

Any fucking Muslims that responsible for such nefarious acts on the christians shall know no peace with his families.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by googlepikins: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
H9ice:

If they have they would've done that but they didn't have just like America didn't ha e which made them fled Afghanistan when they gave Afghanistan death and Afghanistan gave them recession, humiliation and dehumanization.

Trash

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by God1000(m): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Williampisces:
you talk too much on Nairaland for validation.. why not focus on that offline to earn yourself a living undecided
Lol. So you've been following me.

Me talk too much how? and what validation are you talking about

I go to work everyday bro, I only visit this platform when I return back, so don't conclude so hastily

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Unclesamo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
God1000:
women and children are the ones dying most, this is nothing to rejoice over
From which statistics??
What makes the dying men a lesser soul to the women & Children.

Your report sounds more like a propagandist's.

Just like the Western media report would also say, "Women & Children"

If you don't get the point, give it to someonelse to explain to you.

1 Like

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Unclesamo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
abikason:

Aljazeera wasn't quick to report missile attacks on Israel on Friday night....but they were very fast to report a retaliated attack .... mind u, the occupants of those buildings were warned few minutes to the attack....
Hamas Don't warn, they strike, and will always use Children as human shield, to attract worldwide sympathy

Mistakes happen Shireen Abu was one

Don't mind them. There were blinded to Palestinian attacks and quick to shout foul when registering casualties.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by lagosrd: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

You think it a Fulani arrangement. See the loan won't be repayed. Tell your allies in Palestine to expose Hamas, and have the option of peace.

You can't send rockets into another man's territory and expect him to return it with a thank you balloon.

Terrorism is terrorism .
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by PharmacyStore: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
I hope this violence ends soon
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by lagosrd: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
Balerion:

Is the land not palenstine's?

Who gave it to their fore father's? Palestine is a Lebanese and British creation.
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

Keep deceiving urself undecided
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
donprinyo:
Na wetin buhari and Co wan turn eastern Nigeria into because they hate Israel and their allies
So ur mind told u SE is Israel Allies
Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by olusegunemmanuel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
The mysteries of "BLOOD IN THE SAND" in the Middle East are more spiritual than political. On this hangs the fate of the whole world.
The world will know no peace until The Prince of Peace returns (Isaiah 9:6 ; John 14:27). Let Jesus Christ, The Prince of Peace, into your heart and He shall bring PEACE to your troubled soul. Peace!

Re: Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate by iSense247: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
motayoayinde:

Is not lack of emotions but with first hand experience of muslims in Nigeria i know what Israel is going through .
Israel never let off ,send all the terrorists to Allah their 72 virgins are becoming restless.⁷

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) / President Al Bashir “escapes” From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.