Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) - Travel (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) (90872 Views)

UK Point-based Immigration Programm. Thread 1 / UK To Introduce Points-based Immigration System To Be Brought In By End of 2020 / Schedule A Nurses And Physical Therapists: FastTrack Employment-based Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Billybonaparte: 6:31pm On Mar 03
uduafemhe24:

You are not correct sir/ma, I got RFE because I did not submit certificate evaluation, after fixing other things, plus WES, my I-140 was approved in 7 days.

Are you saying you used your WES evaluation report for IRCC for your EB-2 NIW petition?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by MatthewProf: 7:11pm On Mar 04
Yes, I used ICES evaluation initially done for Canada express entry, and got approval

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by dekung(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04
uduafemhe24:

You are not correct sir/ma, I got RFE because I did not submit certificate evaluation, after fixing other things, plus WES, my I-140 was approved in 7 days.
Could you please shed more light on this? Did you do the filling by yourself or you used an attorney?
Is WES evaluation for Canada acceptable for this EB2 NIW?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 8:54pm On Mar 05
Billybonaparte:

Are you saying you used your WES evaluation report for IRCC for your EB-2 NIW petition?

EB2-NIW petition
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 8:55pm On Mar 05
dekung:

Could you please shed more light on this? Did you do the filling by yourself or you used an attorney?
Is WES evaluation for Canada acceptable for this EB2 NIW?

I wrote my petition right from the comfort of my room here in Nigeria. No attorney was used. Mind you, I got RFE after 4 months. It took 3 weeks to finish responding to RFE. IMy petition was approved 7 after I resubmitted.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by MissBeulah(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08
Hello, if you are looking for appointments for EB3 category, they just released space for few people. Kindly check

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by ChisomP: 2:41pm On Mar 08
MissBeulah:
Hello, if you are looking for appointments for EB3 category, they just released space for few people. Kindly check

Please how can one check for the space released.
🙏
Any link or something?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by MissBeulah(f): 5:11pm On Mar 08
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 6:46pm On Mar 08
adedammy009:

Guess you mean Nov 14, 2023. Well, just to give an estimate...don't hold me by my words, only NVC knows better.
By next VB (April 2024), it should move up to 3 months - Feb 21, 2023 (new quarter, as it looks like NVC allows more movement of the dates quaterly). Then a week movement each for May to June 2024 VB (let assume a month movement, which takes the date to March 21, 2023. Then July 2024 VB, we anticipate 3 months movement again, which can take the date to June 2023....then the trend continues
Movement in April 2024 VB was close to 2 months. Not bad.

2 Likes

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 10:05pm On Mar 08
MissBeulah:

Thanks for the heads up. fingers crossed to see if IL comes out this month!

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 5:21pm On Mar 10
Amen!
TinFoil100:

Thanks for the heads up. fingers crossed to see if IL comes out this month!
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by perma: 5:57pm On Mar 10
Good day everyone.

Pls I have been able to scan through the page.
I will like to ask some questions.

Do I qualify for this EB2 NIW route.
1. I am a Pharmacist with over 5 years experience
2. I have my MSC
3. I have a Publication

And pls what is the first stage or can I get a guide to every stage for this route.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 10:43pm On Mar 10
I applied through the service of Chen attorney. Although some people applied without an attorney. You can read through the threads and contact those who applied without an attorney. Alternatively, you can send your CV to Chen attorney also known as Wegreen or Ellis Porter for free evaluation. If you read carefully, you will find details of different attorneys.
perma:
Good day everyone.

Pls I have been able to scan through the page.
I will like to ask some questions.

Do I qualify for this EB2 NIW route.
1. I am a Pharmacist with over 5 years experience
2. I have my MSC
3. I have a Publication

And pls what is the first stage or can I get a guide to every stage for this route.
Thank you.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Ak4me(m): 10:52am On Mar 11
adedammy009:

Movement in April 2024 VB was close to 2 months. Not bad.

I was reading through the visa bulletin for April, 2024 and i discovered what hasn't been adding to the past bulletins about visa available for coming months. Are they telling us not to expect much movement or no movement in employment categories again till next fiscal year? I don tire ooo

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by TinFoil100: 11:57am On Mar 11
Ak4me:

I was reading through the visa bulletin for April, 2024 and i discovered what hasn't been adding to the past bulletins about visa available for coming months. Are they telling us not to expect much movement or no movement in employment categories again till next fiscal year? I don tire ooo

Doubt we will see retrogression this fiscal year; Department of Labour is currently processing February 2023 Perm application (upon approval , applicants priority date will be February 2023). Except USCIS somehow have backlog of priority dates further than what is at DOL, chances of retrogression is slim, also chances of further progression exceeding february 2023 is slim as well.

monthly visa bulletin Date of Filing is usually a clue to see what Department of state/uscis is using to guage priority date of applicants that visa limitation covers for a fiscal year.

It will be suprising to see movement in Final action date and Date of filing exceeding February 2023 for this fiscal year 2024 bulletin.(take with a boat load of salt, pemutations only!! ) December 2022 through february 2023 saw ridiculous increase in filings for eb2 ROW. While retrogression in april- june 2023 saw ridiculous downgrades from eb2- eb3.

Crazy to think Priority date only moved by 1 month in the last 12-14 months. Interesting times ahead.!. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by perma: 9:36am On Mar 12
Thank you..
Do I need to evaluate with WES?
Aku660:
I applied through the service of Chen attorney. Although some people applied without an attorney. You can read through the threads and contact those who applied without an attorney. Alternatively, you can send your CV to Chen attorney also known as Wegreen or Ellis Porter for free evaluation. If you read carefully, you will find details of different attorneys.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Rehabnation: 12:42pm On Mar 12
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Aku660: 6:23pm On Mar 12
Yes, I evaluated my qualification with WES.
perma:
Thank you..
Do I need to evaluate with WES?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by perma: 9:20pm On Mar 12
Thank you so much for responding, I appreciate.

Aku660:
Yes, I evaluated my qualification with WES.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 4:29am On Mar 15
Greetings everyone,
Please, does anyone have anything to share about interview scheduling for EB2-NIW for Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 4:35am On Mar 15
Lagzyl1:
Hi everyone I’m newbie here , please can anyone share copy of their approved petition with me…

There's nothing spectacular about it. The first sentence of the body reads; "your petition was approved". Everything else said afterwards pretty much a long explanation of that.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Arinze001(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17
Hi all,

I am about to start the Eb2 NiW application. I have a master’s in business analytics and strategic marketing in Norway and currently working as a data analyst on Norway with 2 months experience.

I am planning on taking the premium processing route but the only challenge is the waiting time.

1) what does this waiting time mean after approval?

2) Does the waiting time affect me after getting an approval, since I am in Norway and not Nigeria.?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Billybonaparte: 7:03pm On Mar 17
Arinze001:
Hi all,

I am about to start the Eb2 NiW application. I have a master’s in business analytics and strategic marketing in Norway and currently working as a data analyst on Norway with 2 months experience.

I am planning on taking the premium processing route but the only challenge is the waiting time.

1) what does this waiting time mean after approval?

2) Does the waiting time affect me after getting an approval, since I am in Norway and not Nigeria.?
Premium processing doesn't reduce the time you have to wait to apply for your visa. What's more important is your priority date which is influenced by your nationality. It is usually the date of filing of your successful EB2-NIW petition.The general advice is to file your petition as soon as possible. The queue is long.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by boneruns(m): 8:01am On Mar 18
Good day,

I am planning to start this process. I checked the first page for any guide but I couldn’t find any.

Please is there like a guide to lead me through the process? Also using an attorney would it fast track the process? I have MSc in the UK with 8 years experience in cybersecurity. Although I had evaluated my previous MSc in Nigeria using WES for Canada IRCC- can I still use it for US?

I just need a guide to start the process or is it advisable to use an attorney?

As for publication, is it mandatory? If so, can I use my MSc dissertation?

Thank you.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Ak4me(m): 8:06am On Mar 18
Good day everyone

I have a simple question to ask about Eb3.
A friend of mine just current in this April, 2024 visa bulletin that was just released last week and she's curious to know how long will it take for NVC/Lagos consulate to schedule a visa interview for her.
I hope it won't take another 1 year to schedule interview for her bcoz her priority date was November 5, 2022. Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by pcachuks(f): 10:57am On Mar 18
Fusion23:

Do it your self options without lawyers ... you will put in the work and ther are some corses online

Tty this one

https://eb2niw.info/

Sent you an email. Please can I talk to you about Akinalaw?
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by Benolla: 11:22am On Mar 18
uduafemhe24:

Please check your email for DM
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by uduafemhe24: 5:48am On Mar 19
Benolla:

Please check your email for DM
i have.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by SodaWings1900: 10:59am On Mar 20
Warm greetings to everyone in this very enlightening thread. I'm new to NL, also in the waiting line for EB2 interview in Lagos and I just came across this and read through all 38 pages...phew! Many, many thanks to the creator @NotsonewMary and to everyone else for your contributions and sharing all of your journeys. To all reading this, I just want you to know that your submissions here, no matter how small it may seem to you, might be the very piece of information that completely changes someone's life (or even an entire family) out there. So kudos again guys, may God reward everyone richly!!

Specifically, I'm E22 category. My husband already got his EB2 green card and last year we did the follow-to-join process for mine. Since it's follow to join, I was able to retain the same PD as his own, which is Jan. 2019. I just got DQ this March 2024 and now waiting for IL. I wonder if my PD of 2019 will mean anything in how quickly I can expect my IL but with what I've read here so far I'm so worried the wait might be long cry

If anyone has any helpful info, it will be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'm following along here and wishing everyone great success this year!

1 Like

Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by adedammy009: 11:08am On Mar 20
SodaWings1900:
Warm greetings to everyone in this very enlightening thread. I'm new to NL, also in the waiting line for EB2 interview in Lagos and I just came across this and read through all 38 pages...phew! Many, many thanks to the creator @NotsonewMary and to everyone else for your contributions and sharing all of your journeys. To all reading this, I just want you to know that your submissions here, no matter how small it may seem to you, might be the very piece of information that completely changes someone's life (or even an entire family) out there. So kudos again guys, may God reward everyone richly!!

Specifically, I'm E22 category. My husband already got his EB2 green card and last year we did the follow-to-join process for mine. Since it's follow to join, I was able to retain the same PD as his own, which is Jan. 2019. I just got DQ this March 2024 and now waiting for IL. I wonder if my PD of 2019 will mean anything in how quickly I can expect my IL but with what I've read here so far I'm so worried the wait might be long cry

If anyone has any helpful info, it will be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'm following along here and wishing everyone great success this year!
Congratulations to your husband on his green card approval. Lagos embassy sent interview letter (IL) for EB visa for the remaining 2022 DQs on Sept 1, 2023, but the interviews were later conducted in Jan 2024, after 2 postponements. That said, I think you should get IL when they send the next batch. Nobody knows when that will be but we all are optimistic it will drop sooner or later.
Best wishes.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by SodaWings1900: 11:10am On Mar 20
Hello, please could you share the link to the telegram group with me at roadtofame16@gmail.com
thanks!

praizG:

The link somehow isn't coming out right here. I don't understand why. I sent you a message.
Re: USA Employment-based Immigration (EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 Visa) by SodaWings1900: 11:15am On Mar 20
Thank you so much! Keeping fingers crossed for a miracle haha

Also could you please share the link to the telegram group with me at roadtofame16@gmail.com if you have one?
Thanks!

adedammy009:

Congratulations to your husband on his green card approval. Lagos embassy sent interview letter (IL) for EB visa for the remaining 2022 DQs on Sept 1, 2023, but the interviews were later conducted in Jan 2024, after 2 postponements. That said, I think you should get IL when they send the next batch. Nobody knows when that will be but we all are optimistic it will drop sooner or later.
Best wishes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada / Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.