Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor (2153 Views)

Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2022
PETER OBI: I’ve Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support From Youths Of All Ethnicities — PDP Chieftain.

Babatunde Gbadamosi, a Peoples Democratic Party stalwart in Lagos State has defected to the Labour Party, declaring support for its presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

This was made known via a statement released in Lagos by Gbadamosi, a former governorship candidate of the African Democratic Party and a former Lagos East Senatorial Candidate of the PDP.

“I had completely lost hope, especially in the youths of Nigeria, considering how the senatorial bye-elections panned out, after the traumatic events of the #EndSARS.

“However, the exit of Peter Obi from the PDP and his subsequent emergence as the Presidential candidate of the LP, and his brilliant choice of Mallam Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed as running mate have rekindled my hope.

“I am 54 years old, and never in my life have I been privileged to witness the kind of energy, vim, vigor, unity and tenacity of purpose being exhibited by youths of all ethnicities and religious backgrounds in Nigeria over a political candidate.

“I hereby publicly declare my resignation from the PDP and wish all the remaining members well.

“By the same token, I also hereby publicly declare my support for the Labour Party and its presidential candidate, Mr Peter Obi,” Gbadamosi said.

He recounted how he joined the PDP in Ikorodu in 2008 and remained a loyal member of the party, contributing whatever he could to the growth and development of the party in Lagos state and throughout Nigeria, until he took early retirement from partisan politics in 2017.

“I came to recognize that the problems of PDP run quite deep, and their tepid opposition is in fact by the design of some individuals populating the party leadership from top to bottom,” he said.

He said that he was motivated that almost all youths, who were not professional politicians or influencers-for-hire, had been popularizing Obi’s presidential ambition.

He said that Obi had over the years, shown himself to be a creative, prudent and frugal administrator as well as a trustworthy custodian of public funds.

Gbadamosi also described the LP vice presidential candidate, as urbane, prudent, practical and principled politician.

He said: “These two share a passion for education and knowledge, with Obi’s documented exploits in the education sector as governor of Anambra and Baba-Ahmed’s direct investment in education as Pro-Chancellor of the highly respected Baze University, Abuja.

“Both share a disdain for graft and believe in exterminating contract padding.

“I find myself left with no choice, when faced with the alternatives, but to publicly throw in my lot with these two fine gentlemen, especially considering that another good Uncle of mine, Dr Doyin Okupe is one of the navigators of their journey and had invited me very much earlier.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2022/08/05/lagos-pdp-chieftain-declares-support-for-peter-obi/

10 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by derecho(m): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Kikikiki.. Dem eye don dey clear sumall sumall

19 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by spearman(m): 12:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Because Ibos have never had an opportunity to rally behind their own since the hapless nuisance Azikiwe. Mugu don fall for Ibo gaslighting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2022
spearman:
Because Ibos have never had an opportunity to rally behind their own since the hapless nuisance Azikiwe. Mugu don fall for Ibo gaslighting.

See this one. Peter Obi is a movement.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by donaldking100: 1:19am On Aug 06, 2022
spearman:

For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by SmellyNyash: 1:26am On Aug 06, 2022
grin Obi is the right man. Even u the zombie reading this knows within u that he is the best but keep on deceiving yourself goat , yes u

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by obiekunie01: 1:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Ayo8(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2022
I pledge to deliver my local govt for Peter Obi/ Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed in the coming election.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by loosecanon50(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2022
The Labour project is getting structured faster than we thought. PO/DATTI 2023 is clearly inevitable. Our happiness as a nation is imminent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Promisesmiling(m): 3:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Others are yet to realize, e go do dem like blue flim grin

Peter Obi all the way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by ZUBY77(m): 3:49am On Aug 06, 2022
I actually thought it was fake news from those propaganda bloggers until I searched Google to find Premium times and Daily post carrying the news too.

Please someone should remind me how to form a structure again.

Gbadamosi finally joins IPOB. Ndi Ara

13 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by otipoju(m): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2022
By December 2022, shame go dey catch people to talk sey dem dey APC or PDP.

The Labour fever will be very very high by then.

I kuku trust politicians...they will move to the side of the people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Obidient4life3: 4:49am On Aug 06, 2022
More are yet to come. By December APC and PDP will have no other option than to step down for Obi

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Oziens: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2022
Amen bro

donaldking100:

If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by princepeter566: 5:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Expect more from the obidient family sir.
U want it cold we give u cold.
U want it hot, we give you hot hot.
U want it hot hot, we will give it to u in such a way that u will come back and testify that, "hold Peter obi responsible if anything happen to me and my family "

6 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by ezegold4we: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2022
I wonder how a normal human being will Wake up and start campaign for APC with an ancestor of 90yrs wearing dappers like a child to become president,
The one From PDP called Atiku is corruption personified and unfit to lead Nigeria at This point, he's Dubai based,
The only option and alternative for 2023 presidential election if Nigeria must move forward is Peter Obi,
Let's forget region and ethnicity and vote the right candidate for the future of nigeria and generations yet unborn.

6 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Dangrace01: 5:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi for president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by floss(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Obojuju: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria. God has at last remember Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Wisetrue99: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Honest opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Pecoleee345: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Then he was born after 1993 then.

Some people go just open mouth yarn rubbish for clout...

Nigeria hasn't witness anything close to abiola support in 1993......there was no social media then but people felt it all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2022
Wow. This is hooge. Peter Obi movement is doing wonders. Nigeria will be great again with Peter Obi.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by jiolyn(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Advocate500: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Despite their campaign of hate that always end up on nairaland frontpage. Obi movement is seriously growing strong every day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by techWriter3: 11:13am On Aug 06, 2022
know this persons
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mr. Babatunde Gbadamosi caught my attention here, then we were thinking he owned Amen Estate developed by Red And Brick, his advert then on Amen Estate was so beautiful and brilliant, until the issue broke out between him and his ex wife.

But it seems the man will do wonderfully well as an Entrepreneur most especially in terms of Estate Developer compared to his political weightless race.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Eastlink(m): 12:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

Amen.
Big Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi On Peter Obi:i've Never Witnessed This Kind Of Support Befor by Ashawosboifrien: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

See this one. Peter Obi is a movement.
As Nnamdi Kanu was a movement before he was Incarserated Igbo love building castle in the air

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Youths Displayed Obi At Ibadan / Video And Photos .peter Obi Get Mobbed As He Visit Kogi State / LP Win Big In Modupe Primary School, Somolu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.