Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi (1638 Views)

Peter Obi Official Media Adviser Valentine Obineyem Confirm The Audio To Be True / Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 4:09am On Aug 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. grin grin grin

I myself will win the 15 mushroom party’s and Peter Obi inclusive!

We talking of political party’s and you listing orphanage homes.

Okay! If you want to embarrass yourself, list the names of the 15 party’s and see if you yourself won’t laugh at yourself.
Na where dis one day come from? MadamVanessa come carry your lost but found lapdog o.
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Na where dis one day come from? MadamVanessa come carry your lost but found lapdog o.

Please list the little drops!

Those 15 drops can even germinate a seed and you talking about ocean
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Modphase: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2022
If Peter Obi come third in the 2023 presidential election make I tear

Promisesmiling:

Would you STFU and chew on that cassava and agbado, i would have said you should choke on it but no i want you to see Peter's Obi victory come 2023 and if it so much pains you, you could F ing go to hell
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Abdu81: 4:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

I hope you plan to insult and fight over 15 million Supporters ready to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Because you have a loooong wailing to do
vote for him? In the Nigeria or Ghana?
Jokes are nice for emotions.
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 4:54am On Aug 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Please list the little drops!

Those 15 drops can even germinate a seed and you talking about ocean
MadamVanessa!!!
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

MadamVanessa!!!

Oh!

That’s the hog that will rescue you!

List the the political party’s please
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by colorsofrainbow: 5:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

I don't know why reading this crap made me laugh
Cos you know how truly unstable Tinubu's hands are but you still choose to support him grin
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Promisesmiling(m): 6:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Modphase:
If Peter Obi come third in the 2023 presidential election make I tear

You no go tear beacause him no go come third, He will win with a massive landslide, then u fit use urself as burnt Offering to thank God cos na transformer you go hug so.. mtchwww A clown and more
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Let's me tell you your deepest darkest fear

Tinubu would be your President for 8years and a Northerner would take over

Feel free to insult, threatening and blackmail everyone.. that far more entertaining
shatap grin
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap grin

Atleast you are not an hypocrite you don't hide your fears like the other Ipobians

Don't worry you'd soon accept Tinubu as your President
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast you are not an hypocrite you don't hide your fears like the other Ipobians

Don't worry you'd soon accept Tinubu as your President
shatap I know you'll never leave me.
Nairaland is our home kiss
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 8:55am On Aug 06, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap I know you'll never leave me.
Nairaland is our home kiss

Where is Hellinuis sef.. I miss una gbas gbos
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Where is Hellinuis sef.. I miss una gbas gbos
helibaby is on long term ban.

But you're here with me kiss
so I won't miss him
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Mikolo70(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2022
You mean family parties?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics of Love: Obidients To Visit Elrufai, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Seek Supports / Buhari's Failure In Pictures / Arise Tv Debate: Peter Obi Lambasted Dino Malaye During The Debate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.