Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi (1604 Views)

Peter Obi Official Media Adviser Valentine Obineyem Confirm The Audio To Be True / Peter Obi Official Sue INEC, Tinubu And APC In Election Petition Tribunal / 2023: Peter Obi Set To Join Presidential Race, Releases Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by OndoNews: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2022
Fifteen Political Parties Backing Him

The 15 political parties which were deregistered by the Independent National Electoral Commission, under the aegis of Coalition for Good Governance, have pledged allegiance to Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

The organization insisted Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who can stop Nigeria from falling apart.

The CGG in a statement released on Friday by its national chadecidedendu, and Publicity Secretary, Don Anthony Harmattan, said the party decided to back Obi after carefully studying each presidential candidate to know the most reliable and credible among them.

The statement read, “We have earlier stated that the outcome of the political parties primaries for the presidential ticket and selection of the vice presidential tickets will determine which party we, the Coalition for Good Governance comprising of 15 deregistered political parties and some former presidential candidates would endorse and support for the 2023 presidential election.

“The choice is based on identifying the ticket with the most credible candidates who are tested, trusted, and exhibit the sufficient intellectual capacity to salvage our nation from the wreck we, find ourselves and meet the yearnings of the Nigerian people which is equitable, fair and just irrespective of tribe or ethnicity.

Click here to continue reading>>>>https://rovingupdates.com/2023-peter-obis-official-desire-gets-a-lift-as-fifteen-political-parties-backing-him/
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 2:30am On Aug 06, 2022
15 deregistered political party that was deregistered for not meeting INEC simple requirements of having structure in all states and FCT and also winning Election

3 Likes

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 06, 2022
15 mushroom party’s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
15 deregistered political party that was deregistered for not meeting INEC simple requirements of having structure in all states and FCT and also winning Election
The incomplete structures you talked about have now merged into one to make a complete structure in support of Peter Obi. Stop using your brain like Tinubu's hands.

10 Likes

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

The incomplete structures you talked about have now merged into one to make a complete structure in support of Peter Obi. Stop using your brain like Tinubu's hands.

I don't know why reading this crap made me laugh

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:07am On Aug 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
15 mushroom party’s

Little drops of water make the mighty ocean. Your ancestor Tinubu will desperately want to bribe them with a hundred million naira per party for them to support him if he can offer only Nkem Owoh ten million for his support. We no dey give shishi and we no dey collect shishi

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:08am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

I don't know why reading this crap made me laugh
That's because you don't know the reason for your very existence.

2 Likes

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

That's because you don't know the reason for your very existence.

And you do?

If you talk to strangers this manner over politics then am sorry for your existence and I don't want any of such toxic crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:12am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

And you do?
Stewpid question
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Stewpid question

Do you mind not qouting me

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

And you do?

If you talk to strangers this manner over politics then am sorry for your existence and I don't want any of such toxic crap
Your first reply to this thread was the toxic crap.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Do you mind not qouting me
I will quote you as long as you keep spewing trashy craps here.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:18am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Your first reply to this thread was the toxic crap.

I hope you plan to insult and fight over 15 million Supporters ready to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Because you have a loooong wailing to do

3 Likes

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:19am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

I will quote you as long as you keep spewing trashy craps here.

Then I will keep you very busy for 247

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

I hope you plan to insult and fight over 15 million Supporters ready to vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Because you have a loooong wailing to do
Keep your brain steady. I have told you to stop using it like Tinubu's hands but you will not hear.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Promisesmiling(m): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2022
I sight some Agbadorian wailers above ... when they are done bleating the should drink water ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Promisesmiling(m): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Small small party don the turn bush for Batiku.

Peter Obi dey carry Obidient the go where we know.
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Then I will keep you very busy for 247
I'm game, boy.

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

I'm game, boy.

Let's me tell you your deepest darkest fear

Tinubu would be your President for 8years and a Northerner would take over

Feel free to insult, threatening and blackmail everyone.. that far more entertaining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Promisesmiling(m): 3:30am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Let's me tell you your deepest darkest few

Feel free to insult threatening and blackmail everyone.. that even far more entertaining

Would you STFU and chew on that cassava and agbado, i would have said you should choke on it but no i want you to see Peter's Obi victory come 2023 and if it so much pains you, you could F ing go to hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Let's me tell you your deepest darkest fear

Feel free to insult, threatening and blackmail everyone.. that far more entertaining
We are waiting for your shaky shaky daddy with our PVCs. I will return in six months time to ask you how far. That would be if you have not fled to Benin Republic by then.
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Would you STFU and chew on that cassava and agbado, i would have said you should choke on it but no i want you to see Peter's Obi victory come 2023 and if it so much pains you, you could F ing go to hell

Kpele.. Akpu eater wey no dey eat Casava online

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

We are waiting for your shaky shaky daddy with our PVCs. I will return in six months time to ask you how far. That would be if you have not fled to Benin Republic by then.

Lol

Joke

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Joke
Ok nah. We shall see
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Well done. Akpu eater wey dey eat Casava online. I hope say agbado dey Benin Republic
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Well done. Akpu eater wey dey eat Casava online. I hope say agbado dey Benin Republic

Ask your Ipobian there now... Abi is there anywhere you guys are not available even Sambisa

1 Like

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 3:46am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Ask your Ipobian ther now... Abi is there anywhere you guys are not available even Sambisa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Bluntguy: 3:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Ask your Ipobian ther now... Abi is their anywhere you guys are not available even Sambisa
You suddenly have gotten dumb. Your brain is shaking again.
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Promisesmiling(m): 3:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Your foolishness is like MTN everywhere you go, i thought as you quoted me some of my sense would rub off on you but you are too far gone that y I sincerely believe that, this verse in the Bible was specificially meant for you

John 11 vs 35 .. Jesus wept.

Spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Nwodosis(m): 3:52am On Aug 06, 2022
grin
Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 06, 2022
Bluntguy:

Little drops of water make the mighty ocean. Your ancestor Tinubu will desperately want to bribe them with a hundred million naira per party for them to support him if he can offer only Nkem Owoh ten million for his support. We no dey give shishi and we no dey collect shishi

Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. grin grin grin

I myself will win the 15 mushroom party’s and Peter Obi inclusive!

We talking of political party’s and you listing orphanage homes.

Okay! If you want to embarrass yourself, list the names of the 15 party’s and see if you yourself won’t laugh at yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023; Peter Obi’s Official Desire Gets A Lift As Fifteen Political Parties Backi by Moh247: 4:08am On Aug 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Little drops of water make a mighty ocean. grin grin grin

I myself will win the 15 mushroom party’s and Peter Obi inclusive!

We talking of political party’s and you listing orphanage homes.

Okay! If you want to embarrass yourself, list the names of the 15 party’s and see if you yourself won’t laugh at yourself.

Look at the Don Anthony Harmattan whining them ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidients On Facebook Has Abandoned Obi As Court Order For Kanu Release / More Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Osogbo. / Reality Check: Peter Obi Will Not Win The Election Next Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.