Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,102 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap (650 Views)

Man Shares Near Death Experience With Boko Haram And The Army In Yobe / Nigerian Police Mobile Force Killed In 5 Hours Battle With Boko Haram (Graphic) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap by Lovelink1991(f): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2022
If not for the efforts of Nigeria army there wouldn't have been a country called Nigeria because of the terrorist called Boko Haram and Iswap.

In efforts to completely wipe them off from Nigeria, Nigeria army has engaged them on a gun battle.

Watch the video via this link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDC_BQdn9c

Re: Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap by TheKrakon: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Na film which one be 27 minutes. You want waste my data with 70% pictures and talk 20% of video selfie 5% advert and 5% actual video.
Re: Nigeria Army In A Serious Gun Battle With Boko Haram And Iswap by Lovelink1991(f): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
TheKrakon:
Na film which one be 27 minutes. You want waste my data with 70% pictures and talk 20% of video selfie 5% advert and 5% actual video.

Nigeria economic reach where you dey.

You are one of the APC members because festus keyamo has said you people will not campaign with food but by inflation percentage

What is 30mb video that you can't download and watch it offline

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Woman Gets Caught Smuggling Multiple Pistol Guns / My Brother Said He Impregnated My Wife After She Complained That I Was Lazy On B / Soludo Gives Marching Order To Anaku Youths Over Abducted Soldier, Stolen Raffle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.