Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? (742 Views)

My Brother On Hard Drugs: 18 Years Of Pains And Sorrow. I Need Help! / Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2022
Few Examples
*Iced Fish N600-N1400
*Small loaf of Bread N100-N250
*Sardine N200-N700
*Egg N30- N100
*Pen N20-N50
*Android/Iphones. N45000- N60000
*Generator N120000- N200000

MINE IS: Indomie HungryMan size and Indomie Belleful. N170-N250, N200-N450.. sad

The Few times i have Bought it for Wackies, The thing Pain me, no be small. undecided angry

Which COMMODITY'S INFLATED PRICE PAINS/SURPRISES YOU MOST?

Pls Let me know yours.

Lalasticlala
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Betta2moro: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Na bread oo.
Only God can help us in this country, imagine ASUU trying to frustrate the hell out of students, final year students almost ready for service can relate. We are no longer getting younger and the 33k allowee wey some of us wey no get rich parent depend to start life after service before looking for job is far fetched. Please anyone that will assist me with a vehicle for higher purchase, or any job at all, I will gladly accept, please save a soul, I am ready to accept any terms and conditions please.

3 Likes

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Channah1(f): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2022
Phones

Gas

Egg

Vegetable Oil

Foodstuff generally.

3 Likes

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2022
Betta2moro:
Na bread oo.
Only God can help us in this country, imagine ASUU trying to frustrate the hell out of students, final year students almost ready for service can relate. We are no longer getting younger and the 33k allowee wey some of us wey no get rich parent depend to start life after service before looking for job is far fetched. Please anyone that will assist me with a vehicle for higher purchase, or any job at all, I will gladly accept, please save a soul, I am ready to accept any terms and conditions please. You can reach me on 08156419803

@least, u have N33,000 to look forwards to..

Some pple nor dey eat good food @all. They are living on very lean income.. sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by backnbeta(f): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2022
It's electricity, diesel and cooking gas for me!

1 Like

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Mkelv0106(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bread.. Bread I bought last time #550, today, na #800 I buy am.. Gone are the days, you can just decide to use bread to keep ur mouth busy. Bread now, na luxury. That bricklayer food that year (Bread and coke), na big man fit afford am now. I pity d common man

5 Likes

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by ahnie: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
My pain right now is Pringles...oh my Lord my lovely Pringles wey I munch scatter months ago

1 Like

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:
My pain right now is Pringles...oh my Lord my lovely Pringles wey I munch scatter months ago

Lols..

Guess you have to switch to Cabin biscuits, to save cost.. cheesy cheesy .

Or even Kulikuli.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by ahnie: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols..

Kulikuli it is then.

1 Like

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by cayorday89(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
Only one thing pain me pass the price of fruits, been long I bought any. Now the main one na Bread and Beans wey man pikin dey take hold belle for roughly 7 to 8 hrs don increase in price and reduce in quantity, that you even pay double for what it used to be but still not up to what it used to be in quantity.

2 Likes

Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2022
cayorday89:
Only one thing pain me pass the price of fruits, been long I bought any. Now the main one na Bread and Beans wey man pikin dey take hold belle for roughly 7 to 8 hrs don increase in price and reduce in quantity, that you even pay double for what it used to be but still not up to what it used to be in quantity.

Lolss, Bros. Just try adapt. smiley
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by shantti(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
ahnie:

How much is this
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by shantti(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lols..

Kuli kuli is life saver now. E dey hold Belle, especially when used to drink garri
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by RepoMan007: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Dollar 200 to God knows how much.
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by elpochas: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cabin biscuit and sugar,these wan na im dy vex me pass.A Stick of cabin is 10 naira now and a cube of sugar to.
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by elpochas: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Cabin biscuit and sugar,these wan na im dy vex me pass.A Stick of cabin is 10 naira now and a cube of sugar to.Bread own na no go area.
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Lamanii22(f): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2022
Tin tomato ooo from 30-100 naira....
Re: Which Commodity's Inflated Price Pains/angers You The Most? by Lamanii22(f): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2022
shantti:

How much is this
it's 1,150 from justrite and jendol stores

(1) (Reply)

FALSE: I Just Discovered The Most Efficient Way To Save Fuel In Generator / Traditional Dress For Traditional Wedding / Parental Guidance =1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.