Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate (1296 Views)

Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Court Sacks John Owan-Enoh As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
The Cross River State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has picked the Leader of the Cross River State House of Assembly Rt. Hon. Peter Odey as the running mate to its governorship candidate, Prince Bassey Edet Otu.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered Hon. Odey who is the member representing Ogoja Constituency in the Assembly was unveiled yesterday at the party’s secretariat in Calabar.

Brief profile of Hon. Odey

He was born in Mbube, Ogoja, Cross River State. He attended Army Day Secondary School, Ogoja.

He bagged a degree in Sociology from the University of Calabar, Calabar and bagged a Masters Degree in International Relations from a University in London.

He has worked with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and British High Commission in Nigeria.

He was former President of National Association of Ogoja Students, former President of National Association of Cross River State Students (NACRISS).

He was elected member of the Cross River State House of Assembly in 2015 and re-elected in 2019.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/breaking-criver-apc-picks-assembly-leader-peter-odey-as-running-mate.html&ved=2ahUKEwis9day6LH5AhVSyaQKHcftCSgQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1a1wzP4mp6vGgiXNZeZNMw

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Dannycypher
Helinues
Agboriotejoye
Caseless
Ekpeitit
Gavelslam
Throwback
Esseite
Penguin2
Vicdom
Noethnicity
Seanfer
Sonoyom
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2022
Another dagger to cross river pdp.he will divide votes from ogoja LGA where jarigbe is from
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Penguin2: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2022
Garfield1

What are APC chances in Cross River?
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Garfield1

What are APC chances in Cross River?

In guber,higher than that of pdp
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Saintkeppy, I heard oba has picked his running mate
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by saintkeppy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:
Saintkeppy, I heard oba has picked his running mate

Yes, my Principal, the 5-Star Senator has picked his Running mate, he is former Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG Asuquo Amba (Rtd) from Oro Nation.
He has been a Commissioner of Police to three states, Oyo, Ekiti, &Bayelsa State, Pioneer AIG, Federal Criminal Investigation Department (FCID), Gombe State, North-East Zone.

His emergence is a complete masterstroke! Senator Bassey Albert (OBA) has been able to respond to his Oppositions in the State on his choice of his running mate.
Infact, the news of OBA's choice has sent shivers down the PDP's spine in the State.

He (AIG Amba) is the Husband to a grassrooter, Chief(Mrs) Janet Amba, former SSA to Governor Udom on SME, &former President-General of Oro Union, a Social-Cultural Organization of Oron people.
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Penguin2: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

In guber,higher than that of pdp

Hmmm!

And Presidential?
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Hmmm!

And Presidential?

Its 50 50 but pdp might edge it
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Penguin2: 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Its 50 50 but pdp might edge it

50 50 between who and who?
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:

50 50 between who and who?

Between all parties
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Penguin2: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Between all parties

Lol

You will never cease to amaze me.

You know Peter Obi is winning Cross River but sentiments won’t let you admit it.
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol

You will never cease to amaze me.

You know Peter Obi is winning Cross River but sentiments won’t let you admit it.

Peter obi can't win cross river or akwa ibom.I can screenshot a text where they invited my oga to their meeting in calabar a staunch pdp member.outside calabar it is weak
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Penguin2: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
garfield1:

Peter obi can't win cross river or akwa ibom.I can screenshot a text where they invited my oga to their meeting in calabar a staunch pdp member.outside calabar it is weak

We wait and see
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by saintkeppy(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2022
garfield1:

It is not true, that ObiDient movement is weak outside Calabar, we have them in all the federal consistuencies &all senatorial districts of Cross River State. There are Town Hall meetings going on, which you're not privy to.

Infact when INEC lift the ban on campaigns by next month, you will be very surprise what you will see nationwide.
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Aiel123: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:
Another dagger to cross river pdp.he will divide votes from ogoja LGA where jarigbe is from
He is irrelevant as the p in psychology
He lost the entire mbube ward in the recent ogoja yala fed constituency election
And he comes from mbube
APC should have picked Stephen Odey the yache man.
Prince is popular so he may ride on Otu's popularity
Which LGA is Liyel Imoke from
Central is already sidelined by APC
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aiel123:

He is irrelevant as the p in psychology
He lost the entire mbube ward in the recent ogoja yala fed constituency election
And he comes from mbube
APC should have picked Stephen Odey the yache man.
Prince is popular so he may ride on Otu's popularity
Which LGA is Liyel Imoke from
Central is already sidelined by APC

He won his polling unit.pdp won mbube narrowly.yala is already overloaded with appointment and ogoja were crying of marginalization... Central is not sidelined.that is apc strongest point in crs.apart from etung,sandy is only sure of ikom and ogoja
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Aiel123: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:

He won his polling unit.pdp won mbube narrowly.yala is already overloaded with appointment and ogoja were crying of marginalization... Central is not sidelined.that is apc strongest point in crs.apart from etung,sandy is only sure of ikom and ogoja
Are you saying Sandy can only win three LGA
And Imoke,where is his LGA
Is Agara,ndo egbema victor,obono obla with Prince?
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aiel123:

Are you saying Sandy can only win three LGA
And Imoke,where is his LGA
Is Agara,ndo egbema victor,obono obla with Prince?

Imoke is from abi,he isn't supporting sandy.apc has overran his LGA.thosel three are the ones sandy is 100% sure of.agara is still silent,ndoma is with prince but irrelevant among the masses except the elites.obla is with prince.
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by Aiel123: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:

Imoke is from abi,he isn't supporting sandy.apc has overran his LGA.thosel three are the ones sandy is 100% sure of.agara is still silent,ndoma is with prince but irrelevant among the masses except the elites.obla is with prince.
Obla complained about the primaries which he lost
I think his grouse is with Ayade
Prince seems to be the hand holding APC
Ayade's failure and gross incompetence is APC greatest undoing
Who have the upper hand in the Senate battle between Jarigbe and Ayade?
Crs na your state I wanna hear from the horse mouth
Re: Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate by garfield1: 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Aiel123:

Obla complained about the primaries which he lost
I think his grouse is with Ayade
Prince seems to be the hand holding APC
Ayade's failure and gross incompetence is APC greatest undoing
Who have the upper hand in the Senate battle between Jarigbe and Ayade?
Crs na your state I wanna hear from the horse mouth

Jarigbe is popular than ayade but ayade is ruthless and violent.he might just use state apparatus to win as seen during the recent rerun in ogoja.am not sure jarigbe can win outside ogoja lga

(1) (Reply)

James Nwafor To Head Peter Obi's Campaign Security In The Northeast. / APGA BOT Member, Chikwe Udensi Donates To Support Peter Obi's Election (photos) / Naira Still Losing Against Dollar, Pound Sterling After Redesigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.