Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke (19023 Views)

Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Hushbingo: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2022
Hmmm

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola and his APC will lose again

They've losed at the polls, they will lose at the tribunal..
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Omojolaray(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Governor-Elect of Osun state
Yes boss our Governor
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience!!!
Werey
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Untube: 11:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Olodo ni bobo yi sha. Go to Ogun, OYo or Osun State if you will see any ibo or Hausa as ordinary councillor there . If you are paid to sell your candidate to people, you can do it without insulting or tribalising it. Ire oooo

4 Likes

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Fall for this nd pay him in dollars e go use ur money buy iPhone 14 nd lounge women
My advice its for you to fall for this scam please.

grin grin
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by assholemods: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
Infact on the November 27th, 2022, on the swearing in day to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke as the executive Governor of Osun State, the stadium won’t contain the good people of Osun State that will witness the swearing in of the people’s Governor. It will be massive event on that day.
And so? Have ever heard this man talk about how he will develop the state? Na crowd be your problem. Nigerians always fascinated by irrelevant things.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Mikolo70(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2022
Something dey tell me say the Guy forged the certificates of the American institution he went to in America... He failed the exam and forged their certificates... Well let's wait and see.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Oh my God, the evil party just woke up from their slumber. I don’t know, if members of APC are educated or not. They just allowed Oyeburu to be disgrace again twice in the year 2022. I don’t understand African Politics, the masses rejected you, the best thing is to leave that post and let them do their things themselves.

I was part of people that voted for buhari on 2015, thinking he would better of PDP then, though am a PDP member, and I don’t like how the affairs of the country been controlled then, now I regretted voting for that irresponsible idiot called buhari.

APC is a failed party with lies , deceit, tears , sorrow and blood.

I pray to God to intervene in our matters, and put a right candidate for us by 2023.

I want to congratulate Ademola Adeleke once for another victory incoming.

As APC jaganbandit said” THEY WOULD LABOUR IN VAIN” and by Gods grace so shall it be for APC now and forevermore
we've been looking for you
you part those people wey put buhari on chair thund*r fire you
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by GamalNasser: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2022
Shameless man
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Imole de
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by socialjustice93: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Mount your guard o make dem no Hopify you shocked
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by LillyandDaisy: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2022
The bush meat and the hunter!
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by kennethesan(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
No shaking Baba. The people has spoken. Imole has come to stay.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Adexxi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
So there was wuruwuru in Ejigbo Ori yin ti daru .... Cancel Ejigbo votes and remove those votes from both party . Mumu man . Ema tun lule ni eketa grin
OkoYibo:
Broda Demola, if APC successfully proves that there were malpractices on Ejigbo and the Tribunal cancels the vote of Ejigbo, you're a goner. If they count the remaining LGs, you can't win.

So, kún fún àdúrà.

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AMI3(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
Hunaji9917:
Gzgdg
Can u hack my future? This buhaeconomic too hash. Let me wen that hard currency will flow
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Bobbyigwe(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
I prayed History will not repeat itself in Osun
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by ZombieTAMER: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Lalasticlala seun

All rules broken..

life ban for this dude
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by greggng: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

If this election is all about tribalism ...then.kiss good bye to Nigeria...then the igbos are vindicated ..As far as I am concerning the only true Nigerians are the igbos . They are every where in Nigeria only you cowards that only stay in your comfort zone just because the resources from other zones have been used to develop your area . If we practice true democracy , development would ve been even or according to what you generate. But greedy will not allow the rest of you to see merit in such . Tell us the manifesto of your candidate...stop playing tribal card that will destroy this country . No right thinking Nigerian will votefor apc or pdp ...except if suffer no dey tire them .
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Cantonese: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Thank God their consciences are not ignorant like yours.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by SALLAM2022: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
Oyetola the party destroyer tun ma lule piiii Lekan siii
Lagbara olorun. Insha Allah!!
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Lovetoglory(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
mbahdi:
Victory is certain oyetola na pussy ass man
Your English is too bad; you need to go back to school.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Lovetoglory(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:

"This Petition is already died before the arrival."

Mods, please add Graphic English to this guy's post.
Him English dey chop data.
So shameful of you. Go and read your comment again and see the grammatical blunder you are spewing from your mouth. Please go back to school and learn to write in good spoken English
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Rapture4real(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
It's too late Oyetola. Did you win the election that made you governor in the first place?
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Demolakay: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

U av sense,bt u cannot use it.It was d Asiwaju team,DAT turn d campaign to a religious ND tribal stuff.Obi is loved by all ND sundry,go ND lick Yekini's ass.

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by SlavaUkraini: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:
APC PARTY AGENT SHOULD LISTEN CAREFULLY

What majority of APC members and there Party agents at the Unit level don't know according to the newly amended electoral law 2022 is that:

Any result signed and uploaded to the INEC Server in presence of Party agent, and later challenge at Tribunal for mis-conduct, such Party agent shall be Sentence to Jail of 3 - 5years with no fine options.

With this, my questions are:

1. Is Governor Oyetola want to send some of his Party members who serve as Party agent for his election to Jail or he don't know what amended electoral law 2022 says on it?

2. Does there Party agent knows that they are represeting there the image of there Party and there Party Candidate at there various Unit?

3. Does there Party agent has any form of orientation or training before the election for them to know the do's and don't at the election ground?

This Petition is already died before the arrival.

Hmmm very interesting....

Nobody would go to jail because of Oyetola's ambition to overturn the will of the people.

Party agents will denounce this move.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. I can’t wait to witness more development in his government in the first 4 years in power. Pdp is a goal. Congratulations to the people’s Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lalong Gives Ex-Governor Jang Two Weeks To Return “Stolen Money” / MDAs Incurred N241.95bn On Trips, Welfare, FG Blasts Them / Abdullateef Raji Is Dead (Fashola's Former Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.