Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke (19173 Views)

Army Will Defend Nigeria's Democracy At All Costs - COAS / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Hmmm very interesting....

Nobody would go to jail because of Oyetola's ambition to overturn the will of the people.

Party agents will denounce this move.
yes soo. Oyetola even owed them money for the work they did on July 16th governorship Election Day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
SALLAM2022:
Lagbara olorun. Insha Allah!!
Amin
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
assholemods:

And so? Have ever heard this man talk about how he will develop the state? Na crowd be your problem. Nigerians always fascinated by irrelevant things.
go to YouTube and watch him more on what he promised to do why in government for the first 4 years in government. Ok check the YouTube videos below:

I will block leakages created by Apc government- Senator Ademola Adeleke speak tough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4w7KFCcT_4
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
I’ve come to solve issues battling Osun State, insecurity, irregular payments of salaries for public workers, health and Educational systems, I’m in this race to correct all the wrongs against you my people of Osun State . If votes as the Governor of Osun State, all encompassing agenda which includes Education policy, affordable health care and State Security . This will then foster a conducive atmosphere for Agrobased industrialisation for wealth and job creation for our youths and women. We will boost State economy through local patronage . Osun State funds will be put towards Osun State people for infrastructural development , We will greatly boost the State economy by partnering business class. There will be welfare packages for the State workers and payment of gratuities to the pensioners. I assure you the good people of Osun State to serve you diligently and honesty in service.

- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

Osun State funds will be put towards Osun people for infrastructural development-Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNG_W97OifU
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mo dije lati mu Ayipada rere deba eyin eniyan mi ni ipinle Osun , ma se eto eko to ye ko ro Ati eto ilera to ko ju Owo Pelu eto abo to duro Dede . Ma pese eto ogbin Alada nla. Oro ipinle Osun yo je fun idagbasoke ipinle Osun . Owo osise Ati Owo Awon afeyinti ni yo ma lo Dede.
-Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

Imole de Okunkun Parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun

��������❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81XISA-dJ3o
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Osun fun Osun, ninu idibo to n boyi Imole ni agbe dani. Efi ibo yin gbemi Wole - Sen Ademola Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMNoCug8MNY

Osun fun Osun ni afoju sun mi, mi oni fi eto ara omo ipinle Osun dun won- Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tgh7volsbM
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Adeleke and the PDP really have nothing to fear as long as there was no over voting and no forged certificates submitted. All will be verified by the court
yes soo. And Oyetola will be lule completely the second time.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
buygala:

The Law grin

Lawyer without call-to-Bar

Alhaji Ba Mecca grin

For me, it's the confidence which which you spew so much nonsense grin...

Kindly point out the particular section of the Electoral Act where you derived this your yarns from ...So that the rest of us can learn from your erudity. smiley
go and check the signed amended electoral acts to law. You will verify what I’m saying here.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
jrusky:

Bro no telli dem. You don't forget the pro erb that say na stubborn dey fellow .........to the.......... Fill in the gap. The disgrace he chop never pls him he is banking on Uzo of Imo antic unfortunately na fail on arrival.
all the back door return mission and plans is dead on arrival. Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by greggng: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Obi won't even smell third position in the general election so no point engaging you grin grin

Nigerians will decide not ethnic bigot like you

1 Like

Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by tabaralph: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Fall for this nd pay him in dollars e go use ur money buy iPhone 14 nd lounge women
My advice its for you to fall for this scam please.

Hhmm useless scammers by the time he collect visa fees of almost 100k from different people, you will not see him again…coursed fellow
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by JAGS001(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
Oyetola should leave this man to focus on osun development, people's will as prevail he shouldn't cause himself problem osun that will make osun people to stone him out of the state, he has done 4years he should allow Mr Ademola Adeleke to do his tenore too.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Mickykarim: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
9jahotblog:

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed,
Spokesperson to the Governor-Elect of Osun state

FIRSTLY, LET ME REMND Ademola Adeleke AND HIS PARTY THAT ALL IF NOT SOME OF THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS IN THE STATE OF Osun HAVE EITHER BEEN RESOLVED AND OR DECIDED BY THE COURTS.

Including, the current setback or perceived yet unconfirmed loss of the APC government in power could be attributed to the enumerations in the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7245580/complacency-hatred-subversion

THEREFORE, THE PDP SHOULD NOT BLOW ANY UNNECESSARY TRUMPET FOR A PYRRHIC VICTORY YET.

When did the state of Osun become hereditary possession such that the Adeleke's must be the only family members and factor in the scheme of Osun politics. Not minding the fact that the Ademola was once engrossed in certificate forgery and reputed for not having gone to school. Should he be the best the state could possibly offer and why must it be the Adeleke family only?

THIS IS ANOTER ROUND OF BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE STATE OF Osun AND LIKE I ASSERTED EARLIER. THERE WOULD BE THE "LAST LAUGH".
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
AdeWire001:

we've been looking for you
you part those people wey put buhari on chair thund*r fire you
Lol . As you wish for me, so shall it be for u and your family ijn
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by clockwisereport: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
Sadly IGBOS claimed they do not belong to Nigeria

They are IPOB. Their president is held captive

What of igboho?

Has he been released by Benin republic?
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by OkoYibo: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lovetoglory:
So shameful of you. Go and read your comment again and see the grammatical blunder you are spewing from your mouth. Please go back to school and learn to write in good spoken English

I actually quoted that fellow with atrocious grammar but you are too stupid to notice.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Jostoman: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
OkoYibo:
Broda Demola, if APC successfully proves that there were malpractices on Ejigbo and the Tribunal cancels the vote of Ejigbo, you're a goner. If they count the remaining LGs, you can't win.

So, kún fún àdúrà.

effort in futility
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by pacespot(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
So APC is still fighting this election?
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
and so shall be for you and your family by grace of God tongue tongue
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by amobi25n: 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Adeleke and the PDP really have nothing to fear as long as there was no over voting and no forged certificates submitted. All will be verified by the courtAdeleke and the PDP really have nothing to fear as long as there was no over voting and no forged certificates submitted. All will be verified by the court...
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by PharmacyStore: 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okay that's a good one
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
AdeWire001:

and so shall be for you and your family by grace of God tongue tongue
he pained you, that your misery and woes continue. Bunch of idiots. Do I said, I voted for him in 2019, except 2015, cos of our expectation from in him, but he failed us all. And you were here cursing me. I don’t blame u, misery continue, even if another credible candidate win next year. Your woes will continue by heavenly grace. Cos i didn’t harm u, but instead of you to speak ur opinions, u opened that gutter mouth to cursed like you are my creator. I said again, your woes will continue ijn. Unless you apologize. And I you don’t mark todays date, ur woes will continue
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
So help you God
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by 9jahotblog: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Mickykarim:

FIRSTLY, LET ME REMND Ademola Adeleke AND HIS PARTY THAT ALL IF NOT SOME OF THE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTIONS IN THE STATE OF Osun HAVE EITHER BEEN RESOLVED AND OR DECIDED BY THE COURTS.

Including, the current setback or perceived yet unconfirmed loss of the APC government in power could be attributed to the enumerations in the below link.

https://www.nairaland.com/7245580/complacency-hatred-subversion

THEREFORE, THE PDP SHOULD NOT BLOW ANY UNNECESSARY TRUMPET FOR A PYRRHIC VICTORY YET.

When did the state of Osun become hereditary possession such that the Adeleke's must be the only family members and factor in the scheme of Osun politics. Not minding the fact that the Ademola was once engrossed in certificate forgery and reputed for not having gone to school. Should he be the best the state could possibly offer and why must it be the Adeleke family only?

THIS IS ANOTER ROUND OF BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE STATE OF Osun AND LIKE I ASSERTED EARLIER. THERE WOULD BE THE "LAST LAUGH".
Oyetola will be disgrace again including the clueless drug baron Tinubu from the tribunal court of justice to appeal court of justice and to the Supreme Court of justice in this year 2022. APC and Oyetola case are dead on arrival.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
he pained you, that your misery and woes continue. Bunch of idiots. Do I said, I voted for him in 2019, except 2015, cos of our expectation from in him, but he failed us all. And you were here cursing me. I don’t blame u, misery continue, even if another credible candidate win next year. Your woes will continue by heavenly grace. Cos i didn’t harm u, but instead of you to speak ur opinions, u opened that gutter mouth to cursed like you are my creator. I said again, your woes will continue ijn. Unless you apologize. And I you don’t mark todays date, ur woes will continue

me misery keh , you cant stand my wears bro, grin grin

things are cost to be avoid for innocents people because of your stupidity voting idiot on chair, i wonder what you expected from him sef, I still stand on word na thunder go fire you and your family bastard
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2022
AdeWire001:

me misery keh , you cant stand my wears bro, grin grin

things are cost to be avoid for innocents people because of your stupidity voting idiot on chair, i wonder what you expected from him sef, I still stand on word na thunder go fire you and your family bastard
You see your life, bragging behind keyboard, and you have nothing, instead of you to come out you & say need help. And started the cursed, that tells you’re already suffering big time. Lol. Not everyone on the internet is daft without sense of reasonings.

Let’s do it this way, can you drop your WhatsApp number and let’s iron this thing out once and for all. I don’t brag about what I have, but I thank God for gift of life.

Envy, bitterness, hate would kill you, unless you do away with those things and put your faith in God.
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 11:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
You see your life, bragging behind keyboard, and you have nothing, instead of you to come out you & say need help. And started the cursed, that tells you’re already suffering big time. Lol. Not everyone on the internet is daft without sense of reasonings.

Let’s do it this way, can you drop your WhatsApp number and let’s iron this thing out once and for all. I don’t brag about what I have, but I thank God for gift of life.

Envy, bitterness, hate would kill you, unless you do away with those things and put your faith in God.

need help from who ? C'mon man stop being an Assh*le, I can only help you with some mad updates. you can never worth my shoes

once again th*nder fire you and all your families all of em

signing out
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
AdeWire001:

need help from who ? C'mon man stop being an Assh*le, I can only help you with some mad updates. you can never worth my shoes

once again th*nder fire you and all your families all of em

signing out
stop bragging and stop being fool. I said you should drop your WhatsApp number , let’s iron it out once and for all. Let’s see who is better in reality.

Like you said, “once again th*nder fire you and all your families all of em“
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by AdeWire001: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mayorofodemu:
stop bragging and stop being fool. I said you should drop your WhatsApp number , let’s iron it out once and for all. Let’s see who is better in reality.

Like you said, “once again th*nder fire you and all your families all of em“

Now you have proven your stupidity again, who does that ?bragging for what ? hell no bro cant release my privacy for idiot like you. what makes you feel better sef in what way ? damn it bro your brain don expired

and again Thu*der fire you and your family all of em
Re: I Will Defend And Retain My Victory - Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
AdeWire001:

Now you have proven your stupidity again, who does that ?bragging for what ? hell no bro cant release my privacy for idiot like you. what makes you feel better sef in what way ? damn it bro your brain don expired

and again Thu*der fire you and your family all of em
I said come and face me, bunch of fool with no sense. You proven to be a stupid. You are suffering behind keyboard typing rubbish as if you control the affairs human being. If you’re she/he, come out on WhatsApp and let’s iron it. Check your previous messages , you bragging with nothing. Come out and tell people your problem, so that they can help you.

Thu*der fire you and your family all of them. You shall all labour in vain. Unless I mean you harm in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / President Buhari Returns After Private Visit To London / Landmine Kills 5 Soldiers, Injures 15 Others In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.