Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Experience With My Islamic Neighbor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Experience With My Islamic Neighbor (425 Views)

I Laid Down My Islamic Privilege To Preach Jesus Around The World / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With My Islamic Neighbor by Savechild23: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2022
I moved into a three bedroom flat which I am sharing with an old tenant because I just got a job in Abuja. Since he has small gas cylinder which he is eager to share with me so I don’t bother buying gas so we share the responsibility of refilling the cylinder whenever it exhausts its content but surprisingly recently, the old man (60yrs as he claims) borrowed 12k from me to enable him return home from salah and also settle some family pressures at home because his family stays there but now, I asked him for my money the errant old man became so erratic and aggressive saying he used it to refill gas when it’s even his turn to fill gas and the amount of money I borrowed him was above the gas price which we share!! I really don’t want neighbors to see me as a problem but I really need money now. Abuja too rough for me now!!!
Re: Experience With My Islamic Neighbor by duro4chang(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2022
You should not have said Islamic neigbour. It has nothing to do about religion anybody can do what he did. Now, you should be blamed for not buying your cylinder but the man himself is callous

3 Likes

Re: Experience With My Islamic Neighbor by Enskynelson(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
There is no religion in this story. Correct the headline.

The number one mistake is to have agreed to joint gas usage. Prepare to get yours.

As for the money u borrowed him, these days, when people eventually return your money, na you go dey thank them like say them dash you. Lending your money to friends, u risk losing either your money or the friendship or both.

2 Likes

Re: Experience With My Islamic Neighbor by schneider87(m): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
To be very honest, there's nothing about religion in this matter, even those who claim to be Christians can do same... What you need to do now is to look for money elsewhere because as it seems now, you may not get your money from the man and you shall get your own cylinder

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Islamic Neighbor by pargelenis(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
You entered one chance …
Re: Experience With My Islamic Neighbor by Izuchukwu70: 6:49pm On May 13, 2023
You be religion bigot. Wetin concern us with the religion of your neighbor? ?

(1) (Reply)

Controversy : Jesus Not Against Marriage After Divorce - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / White Choir Members Sing The Popular & Lovely Bini Song "Uwese Baba" (video) / Everything Belongs To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.