Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President (1281 Views)

Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains / Why Peter Obi May Become Nigeria’s President By Default - Kperogi / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Vulturereloaded: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Alexaonfleek: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:
Obi doesn't have the balls to confront these bandits or boko haram currently terrorizing the country. Where , how will Obi tackle them? All these people shouting Obidient up and down do not understand Nigeria.
At best Obi will perform as a finance or economy minister. Obi doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria filled with stuborn and disobedient people.
What we need is an iron hand leader with balls and street credibility.
2015 you guys looked for an iron hand in buhari, see where iron hand don carry una go.
I swear Nigerians are dysfunctional, y'all love people who enslave you.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Alexaonfleek: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
apache22b:
I pity Peter Obi's urchins that will not vote Tinubu,the only man who has the will to make this Country better again. A man God has presented to Nigeria and Nigerians on a platter. Over my dead body will Peter Obi rule this Country. FalseProphet1 already confirmed Tinubu will be our next President and so shall it be .

Fellow Nigeria Vote Wisely

Nigeria will be Great again only with Tinubu

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu for a better Nigeria for us all .
Your diaper wearing drug pusher can't do shii for this country.
Know this and know peace
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Naajjii: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
2015 you guys looked for an iron hand in buhari, see where iron hand don carry una go.
I swear Nigerians are dysfunctional, y'all love people who enslave you.
Yeah that tells you that Obi doesn't got what it take, if Buhari can't do it then Obi will be worst. You think all those bandits commanders will respect Obi ? You think all the Cabals will respect and follow Obi orders. You must be kidding!!
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by mycar: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

You think alll those bandits and Terrorists will respect and regard Obi an Nyamiri person? You people are funny grin grin.
What's your highest level of education?
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Naajjii: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
mycar:

What's your highest level of education?
What has level of education got to do with anything?
Who education help? We are telling you reality, facts and street experience you are talking education. You think speaking big English and economics analysis on TV or social media by Obi is what it takes rule Nigeria?
We re talking about street people ,rugged people. Obi was impeached as a Governor, he was bullied from Apga ,he went to PDP he was bullied. Then such a person you think can rule today's Nigeria where bandits and Terrorists are all over.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by mycar: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

What has level of education got to do with anything?
Who education help? We are telling you reality, facts and street experience you are talking education. You think speaking big English and economics analysis on TV or social media by Obi is what it takes rule Nigeria?
We re talking about street people ,rugged people. Obi was impeached as a Governor, he was bullied from Apga ,he went to PDP he was bullied. Then such a person you think can rule today's Nigeria where bandits and Terrorists are all over.
I find it difficult conversing with an illiterate hence I asked, Illiterates are usually docile, underachievers, Education lessens the challenges you may face in life, education is the key to success. you can see what education can do for you, it will refine you, you won't be sounding like a tout again.
Obi was never bullied in Apga, he needed a bigger platform and he got it, Tell me, was Atiku never in PDP, ACN, APC, PDP, Was Tinubu not in AD, ACN, APC, he should have kept his first platform.

I still maintain, lack of education is a recipe for stagnation, you can't give what you don't have.

ON security, the war has shifted from hand to brain, all that is needed to win security challenges is knowledge and technology, i.e, Tact. AND Peter Obi works closely with intelligent and well exposed youths. all can be achieved without any casualty in the side of Nigeria soldiers.
Forget my friend, our current leaders are dumb.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Naajjii: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
mycar:

I find it difficult conversing with an illiterate hence I asked, Illiterates are usually docile, underachievers, Education lessens the challenges you may face in life, education is the key to success. you can see what education can do for you, it will refine you, you won't be sounding like a tout again.
Obi was never bullied in Apga, he needed a bigger platform and he got it, Tell me, was Atiku never in PDP, ACN, APC, PDP, Was Tinubu not in AD, ACN, APC, he should have kept his first platform.

I still maintain, lack of education is a recipe for stagnation, you can't give what you don't have.

ON security, the war has shifted from hand to brain, all that is needed to win security challenges is knowledge and technology, i.e, Tact.
Mr educated man ,education is gaining knowledge to help solve problems and help to make society better. Education is every where , western education is not the only way to gain knowledge and help the society or existence. You can be educated in our traditional ways and gain knowledge to help society. You can go and have your PhD or whatever ,someone with practical experience in that particular area can be better than you.
Therefore nobody is an illiterate, you can be literate in western education but you are an illiterate in traditional way. There are things that western ways can't solve but traditionally it can be solved.
There are knowledge people in the villages and rural area have that with your western education you can't get.
You people in the south are more educated in a western education than us in the north but we are educated in Islamic education than you. You complain every day of northern dominance ,with all your so called education you cry more than the "illiterate " northerner politically.
Obi can't fight cabals,he won't be able to handle all these harden bandits and Terrorists. That's the truth,maybe he can do better as minster of economy.
He is a weak person. He was impeached as a Governor,he couldn't handle the local Anambra cabals who impeached him how much more or a broader Nigeria. In the north he is seen as Nyamiri, you think Nyamiri will be taken seriously in the north.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by pedrilo: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yoast:
Someone that was able to govern Anambra state and tame all the billionaires and wicked god-fathers in the state, can govern Nigeria.

Behind the visible gentleness and humility is toughness to do the right thing.

Proudly Obidient..
These idiots have no idea that Anambra was the most dangerous state to govern wen Obi took over.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by mycar: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr educated man ,education is gaining knowledge to help solve problems and help to make society better. Education is every where , western education is not the only way to gain knowledge and help the society or existence. You can be educated in our traditional ways and gain knowledge to help society. You can go and have your PhD or whatever ,someone with practical experience in that particular area can be better than you.
Therefore nobody is an illiterate, you can be literate in western education but you are an illiterate in traditional way. There are things that western ways can't solve but traditionally it can be solved.
There are knowledge people in the villages and rural area have that with your western education you can't get.
You people in the south are more educated in a western education than us in the north but we are educated in Islamic education than you. You complain every day of northern dominance ,with all your so called education you cry more than the "illiterate " northerner politically.
Obi can't fight cabals,he won't be able to handle all these harden bandits and Terrorists. That's the truth,maybe he can do better as minster of economy.
He is a weak person. He was impeached as a Governor,he couldn't handle the local Anambra cabals who impeached him how much more or a broader Nigeria. In the north he is seen as Nyamiri, you think Nyamiri will be taken seriously in the north.
He was impeached, yes, that's the beauty of democracy and he won at the end of the day, meaning, He that laughs last, laughs most.
In the north he is seen as nyamiri, right? what are you seen as, Nobody and what does future hold for you One good thing about this election is that it will expose the tolerance level of every part of Nigeria, and will make or mar the unity of the country. Then you can enjoy your nyamiri in peace.

And if I may ask, what makes Obi a weak man, because he is emotional intelligent and do not go about using gutter language on people? Beside, Buhari a former military man can't even tackle insecurity to half of what a civilian Jonathan did.
I had asked you your level of education because an educated person will know that the world have moved away from the conventional war to the intellectual one.
You don't have to be dumb to defeat banditary, You have to be knowledgeable enough and who told you that you cannot know your tradition and that of others around you. Atleast, you can type and reply me, you should have remained in your enclave and wallow in ignorance. You better become Yusuful and Obidience so that your life won't be the same again.

The good thing about Obi government is that it will be people oriented.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why are the people ready to kill themselves over candidates?

Nigerians are the ones to change a country, even Jesus can't change this country with this level of hypocrisy, hate and bigotry.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Naajjii: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
mycar:

He was impeached, yes, that's the beauty of democracy and he won at the end of the day, meaning, He that laughs last, laughs most.
In the north he is seen as nyamiri, right? what are you seen as, Nobody and what does future hold for you One good thing about this election is that it will expose the tolerance level of every part of Nigeria, and will make or mar the unity of the country. Then you can enjoy your nyamiri in peace.

And if I may ask, what makes Obi a weak man, because he is emotional intelligent and do not go about using gutter language on people? Beside, Buhari a former military man can't even tackle insecurity to half of what a civilian Jonathan did.
I had asked you your level of education because an educated person will know that the world have moved away from the conventional war to the intellectual one.
You don't have to be dumb to defeat banditary, You have to be knowledgeable enough and who told you that you cannot know your tradition and that of others around you. Atleast, you can type and reply me, you should have remained in your enclave and wallow in ignorance. You better become Yusuful and Obidience so that your life won't be the same again.

The good thing about Obi government is that it will be people oriented.
Ha ha ha joke of the year
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by mycar: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

Ha ha ha joke of the year Obi government grin grin keep dreaming. Yes in the north he is seen as nyamiri who can not comand anybody.
Talking about tolerance you Igbo are the most intolerant people in Nigeria hence why lots of tribes don't find your region attractive. On social media your level of intolerance are all over. Always quick to insulting and cursing.
Yes Obi an Nyamiri can not rule us let the unity of Nigeria be broken , it is you nyamiri people that will suffer the most. All of you in the north will go back to your erosion prone region.
Stack!
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Naajjii: 5:26am On Aug 07, 2022
mycar:

Stack!
Yes stack!!
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by mycar: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Yes stack!!
Oh, my phone replied to you
How you dey?
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by Naajjii: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2022
mycar:

Oh, my phone replied to you
How you dey?
Chairman or chairlady ,I dey alright. We thank Allah for another day, another day to take on all Obidient supporters who are only present online and social media, baking and making noise all over. Am ready to Atikulate them on facts and realities.
Re: Reasons Why Obi May Underperform As A President by mycar: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Naajjii:

Chairman or chairlady ,I dey alright. We thank Allah for another day, another day to take on all Obidient supporters who are only present online and social media, baking and making noise all over. Am ready to Atikulate them on facts and realities.
Yeah, you first need to understand that we are all visitors in this world and shall all go one day, there is nothing like peace , it breeds progress and healthy nation. Obidience is better than sacrifice, since democracy, various regions have had their shot at presidency and it is the honorable thing to do by allowing obidients have their way because as an elder, there is nothing like eageriterian society.
On issue of being weak, Atiku made a comment on Deborah only to delete and chicken out after a backlash from pro jungle Justice.
For peace and progress of this country, their is a need to give every region a chance and regarding Igbos property in the north if the choose to go, trust me, you can even enjoy, it will be like hunted house, besides, we all will still leave everything one day.

Think about it, when wealth go round, jealous and evil thoughts disappear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer, Dede Mabiaku Launches His Own 'Emi Lokan' Song, Mocks Tinubu (Video) / I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi / Why Will The Sultan Of Sokoto Visit Wike To Beg To Support A Fulani Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.